British """""""""""""police"""""""""""""""

British """""""""""""police"""""""""""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/Texas-man-arrested-for-causing-car-explosion-that-6315916.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I find myself musing on the coming right wing death squads.

I guess they don't even carry tasers in the UK. US cops are trigger happy as fuck with tasers.

2 COPZZZZZ?

German """"architecture""""

not to be an angloboo but everytime I see a thread about these guys in the neon vests a brifag comes in and reminds everyone that they are peace officers or some shit

GLORRRRRPH

Ere, they're not real coppers an all.

They might be actual cops or just PCSO's (police community support officers aka a civilian in a hi vis jacket with a police radio and no weapons and sometimes not even handcuffs) not all cops get tazers in the UK but do all get extenable batons and pepper spray.
It's pretty pathetic our police are so undertrained and underequiped that they have to run away in fear over any criminal armed with anything more than a potato pealer, but if you suggest this most of my countrymen will go,
>YER WELL WHATS DA PROMBLEM NO ONE GOT DIED OR SHOT OR NUFFIN OUR COPS DNT NEED GUNS COS THERE ARE NO GUNS EVA IN UK NOT LIKE USA WHERE EVERYON GETS SHOTED 1 MILLION TIMES WHENEVA DAY GO OUTSIDE!!!

They look like PCSOs, aka plastic policemen.

Police wear black vests don't they?

Our police used to borrow guns from passers by.

Th-thanks Tony Blair and John Major.

french police

?

where was his gun? idk about you but like shouldn't you just be able to shoot people like this?

where's his backup?

Literally Hot Fuzz

why the fuck is this retard alone? are these dipshits trained whatsoever?

people can cry bloody murder about our cops in the US being too violent, but they fucking get shit done.

This

Antifas are cowards anyway

>tfw you have BIS gear and still get raped in PVP

soooooo funny!!

my god

Bin that nig.

Yeah you have to be a tranny to get the job now

Does this idiot have an IQ of 60?
How retarded must you be to not only go alone, but even alone without any plan and aggressively push?

We should have an exchange program. Our cops could teach them a thing or two.

Don't be a biggot Piotr, it's important not to have too many white cis males on the force. Even if the end result is a bunch of uniformed limp wristed faggots who can't do shit

the trained ones are leaving the force en masse, due to low budgets and insane orders

Can someone explain this

mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/Texas-man-arrested-for-causing-car-explosion-that-6315916.php

Lol, why was that nigger trying to get back into a burning car.

Europe is fucking lost.
Goddamn it.

kek

That's how it is supposed to be. They're supposed to police by consent.

The citizens are supposed to be armed so that they can protect themselves. That's not the job of the police.
The police should have less weapons than the public.

The problem is that the public is no longer allowed to arm and defend themselves so they're easy prey for violent criminals and you end up watching overweight police wrestling with yobbos in the street.

Times gone past those shit heads would have got a smacking from random members of the public long before any coppers showed up.

WTTTFFFF

He got frozen in multi, dude

France makes me feel better about my country. Really our greatest ally

Nothing like a good'ol fashioned public flogging.

Whiteys can't fight for shit

Wow, that's better than Benny Hill.

pathetic

>tfw living in a police state but instead of judge dredd we get p.c. plod

He obviously had enough of being told to not engage with criminal scum, he was in rampage mode. Imagine being a cop and day after day be told to stand down and let niggers/muslims/leftist scum destroy and harrass people? You are bound to snap eventually.

Big "west asian" attempts to KO bespectacled passive dweeb, manages to knock his hibster glasses and... nothing, not going down, not a drop of blood. Such fighting skills, much people of color power

Varg was right when he said the police in baguette land are wimps

Jesus christ that was a weak punch, he couldn't knock out a 100 pound chick if he tried to.

No you are not living in a police state, you are 180 degrees away from police state. You are living in tolerance state. If you lived in police state then criminals wouldn't exist and if one happen to see a cop he would surrender immediately.

You don't need a taser to put a guy on the ground that's already being held and has no weapon. These "cops" obviously have zero training on how to arrest someone.

Why'd that darkie hit him?

Why is this animal is savagely attacking the black gentleman who is just miding his business?

every single brit should immediately kill themselves. you've lost.

depressing

It's a selective police state. Real criminals have absolute immunity, while minor criminals who would have only gotten a side-ways glance from a copper a few decades ago are strung up and given years inside.

6:10 AM
laughed so hard coughed up ball of coagulated mucus.

Part of Columbia has police state now, where tourists area is trying to be established, they go to sleep like clockwork at 8 o clock, if somebody is out he's going to deal with army. Police state is total control over streets, you don't even know who burned in that tower, you don't know who migrated to UK. Police state checks papers for starters.

That's the invidiousness. It doesn't need to ask for your papers, it can track your movements by your phone, it can listen to all communications, it can build an image of your life so profound than curfews to keep track of citizens (which they want to keep track of) to the second.

You assuming "failures" like not know who immigrated are not intentional policy.

If you had police state, the army would go the first day and bulldoze your illegal settlements, then arrest everybody without papers and deport them. Police state has no crime. Police state is more related to national army than private army or cops.

jesus that doesn't even look like a particularly bad part of town
is france just one endless series of running riots now?

>the army would go the first day and bulldoze your illegal settlements, then arrest everybody without papers and deport them.

Why? Those are official government policy, as is the terrorism (which we get from our payments to Saudi Arabia). Again, you're assuming "failures" in your model aren't intentional. That Muslims can hide crates of AKs in their basement, but a white can't even own an air rifle is the entire point of the police state we have.

It's a police state designed to empower the immigrants who attack the natives, while the police stop the natives from protecting themselves.

Holy fuck. I just unironically pissed myself.

I think this is Just For Laughs Gags.

weakest most telegraphed punch ive ever seen.
Of course he goes for the omega kid in glasses whose alreday fiddling his hands nervously.
Thats like slapping a scared squirrel.
Why couldnt the sucker punches I ate be this weak. I got my nose broken by a sucker punch from a chick when I was 17. A 17 year old punched harder than this caramel faggot.
let that sink in.

i guess no matter how shitty all our police forces are, we can still be glad they're not american

Even their cops have no testosterone

>tfw no one cares about this footage
>tfw if it was other way around, and policemen would beat up some antifa faggot 1v5 it would appear on every fucking news channel labeled as "police brutality"

>not knocking him out with a punch like that
brownie is a fucking pussy and cant fight for shit as well

Look, you government knows about illegal settlements and illegals, BBC knows about it, they made documentaries about it. Knowing something doesn't means you will act on it. Politicians of democracy don't like to make their hands dirty, especially not when they see profit in cheap labor. Somebody has to make them act, sue them. Just because you are in right doesn't means the law will auto-magically fix it. You need to enforce the law. UK doesn't enforces the law. For example Brazil has gun limit, as well as France, but do they even check the borders who comes into who might carry a gun? They don't, so their law is a piece of toilet paper worth. Police state on other hand enforces the law so efficiently that it wastes that money going house to house, you don't waste that money, you just wait for crime to happen, then you act. Police state doesn't waits for crime, it fixes the street, so crime can't happen.

>now?
I feel like they've had the record for most cars set on fire in a first world country for over 10 years.

Where's his gun tho

black """"people""""
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

here have more """police"""

Does Europe want our help in how to control criminals? We'd gladly share our tactics.

>WHERES MY FUCKING TEAM!?!??!!

We should turn this into a cops btfoing criminals thread.

Your mistake, again, is thinking that all crime is unwanted. Rotherham, for an example, is not a failure of the police state, but a success. Because the natives are terrorised into passivity by a group that the police uses on their behalf. That's why they can't possibly arrest thousands of rapists, but will assemble in huge numbers when a father wants to save his daughter.

Often times riot police dont carry guns, just batons and gas.
Guns are safely in the transporter vans and shit. To be taken out when shit seriously hits the fan.
But man would a gun helped this man there.

(I fucking hate lefties and antifa but most riot police are just out there to bash some heads in no matter political stance or what not. They are just brawlers who couldnt function in the normal police force)

This must be the work of a stand user.

Russian Police

A lot do.

What exactly is the problem OP? A perpetrator was arrested and no blood was shed. Our police always roll out as pairs, its simple, whats always better than one guy that's shredded and into MMA, two guys with an average physique (1950's standards not millenial) and a 4 week course on how to swing a billy club.

Are you criticising us for not dropping someone that was posing no imminent danger to anyone but himself?

>who couldn't function in normal police force
In germanistan maybe, here they get just get picked from the police force and only act as riot police when they need to. If there's no riot they just act as normal police.

GG FF@2020

Their jackets have what is a mirrored HOMO on them.

He's not a criminal, that's yuri the driver, lazy prick.

Pretty much the worst way to try to kill yourself

CRIMMINALS GET SHOT
"""""""BAN GUNS"""""""""
CRIMMINALS STAB COPS
"""""""BAN TAZERS""""""
""""""""""MORE COPS STABBED""""""""""""
""""""""BAN COPS"""""""""

See, over here they would point their guns and scream at him to put up his hands, and when he didn't, they would light him up with the excuse that "he was reaching", murdering a nigger with absolutely no repercussions.

lol what in the fuk

Love this gif

sauce.

perfect metaphor for the country

The Watchmen school of crowd control.

llol, how about vid related?

why does europe suck at controlling criminals and invaders?

Because they're not meant to control them. It's government policy to only police the natives who dissent.

thats what im really starting to sense. its almost like the top leadership is willfully trying to replace the natives with "chosen" brown people from the 3rd world

YES!!

Could a single white American take over Britain? Be honest.

I hope so.

those two are the weakest men in the world

And forming right wing death squads?