The mentally disabled

Everyone hates the seriously mentally disabled deep down. It's in our natural instincts to do so. They are disgusting, subhuman, and they leech on our tax dollars. We could be using that money to further our countries but instead we're wasting it. Most people that have to care for them end up feeling awful or stressed out, I know I did when I had to, so they don't even help anyone emotionally. They're less beneficial to humanity than even cats or dogs. Hell, they're less beneficial than pigs or cows, at least they provide food and manure.

If its okay to kill a pig, then it should be okay to kill most of the seriously mentally disabled, since they are less intelligent.

So, my question is, how disabled should they be to warrant being put down? Should it be based on if they are non verbal or not, how independent they are, their IQ, how many basic tasks they can do, or what potential for achievement they have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAXwt9vUny4
youtube.com/watch?v=lnDUZYnENqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think we should just kill everyone who doesn't meet my arbitrary definitions of aesthetic beauty or intelligence.

e d g e l o r d

I think it's every parent's duty to suffocate their retarded offspring with a pillow before it turns 1.

You brought it into this world and you better fucking man up to take it out or you'll be taking care of it until you die. Have fun jerking off your retarded son when he reaches puberty.

I think it's moral to accept disease into a population

you might say that ironically but as a society we could set good and decent definitions of accepted beauty and intelligence, eugenics aren't that bad, imagine my country if gypsies wouldn't bread like dogs?

Majority of the population would virtue signal and say that killing the mentally handicapped is immoral and disgusting, but in reality they don't want to associate with mentally handicapped unless there is some social benefit for them.

For example: Some girl is alone in an elevator with some potato who's trying to trying to talk to her. Most likely she'll ignore said potato, maybe if she's in a good mood she'll answer the potato non-genuinely.

Now if she was with a group of her friends, she would probably offer the potato the illusion of kindness while her friend takes photos to post onto Twitter about how she "made a new friend

find op and make him not alive any more.

You made me giggle. I don't know if this is bait or not, in doubt I will sage but respond seriously
They're such a small portion of their population that they don't matter at all economically. I agree, for the sake of preventing suffering, that it should be considered aborting fetuses with genetic conditions, but those who are already living and unexpected cases should be treated with love and care by their family or, if they don't have any, national institutions. They are extremely few and already had the shitty luck of being themselves. Might as well being good with them

Yep, because the only way we can achieve eugenics is through mass murder. Gotcha. No matter the context, it always turns into bloodshed.

the majority of german people are inbreds with low IQ and big egos
>will be soon over, germany as people are going down

youtube.com/watch?v=BAXwt9vUny4

if you have to wipe their ass, it is something they cannot do then they shut be put down.

We call them imigrants here in the UK

t. sociopathic autistic subhuman who can't fathom what having empathy is like

What's wrong with that? Maybe you're still deluded into thinking sky daddy will reward you for being a good boy and not being a meanie.

And you as a subhuman gypsy would never meet those conditions. Are you suicidal?

>t. bovine shabbos goy

t. edgy autist

looks like hoomans hate beings who are more intelligent then them loool.

You feel great to be edgy, cunt? What a cunt you are. I have a relative who has a serious mental condition, the rest of my extended family is in perfect shape, and we love him. The poor old guy's 80 now. You wanna try coming up to me and say your going to kill him? Give it a go, come on cunt! Your an alpha male, after all, aren't you, you fake piece of shit?

>how disabled should they be to warrant being put down?
Dark skin is a start.

even if I wouldn't meet those conditions I would gladly give my life knowing the rest of the people not as beautiful /smart as me would go too.

>posts on Sup Forums during euro wagecuck hours
I bet you're some kind of executive

Anyway, I'm faking a mental illness and milking tax dollars and I'm going to do so as long as possible. What are you going to do about it?

You are rigtb in some points..
There are people with metallly disability .. but they stillcan achive something in life even if is small ... but the people with metally disavility and paralysis those who born in a chair to die in their own shit are other thing

You should only put people down who are completely mentally fucked. People who have brain damage so bad they need 24/7 tard wranglers by there side.

If we start gassing the retarded you faggots better run to Canada because I guarantee your permavirgin asses will be next. Like society is going to gas undesirables and not immediately want to throw every basement dweller surrounded by amine tittes and crusty nutted up tissues into the oven.

>Shitposting on anime message boards
>Being a productive member of society

Pick one

Go to war to fight for country... save many lives... Get caught near a grenade going off... Wake up in hospital with brain damage... Doctors realise and euthanise

Brain damage doesn't equal genetic retard

youtube.com/watch?v=lnDUZYnENqc

watch this

fpbp

Historic infanticide is such a retarded argument.
Babies were killed for all sorts of reason, for being born female, for being born bastards, etc.

Do you realy want to live in a world like that?

I just pity them.

And i hate the system that doesn't provide a proper means of containing them to prevent harm to the healthy people. And if we try to take matters in our own hands we end up deemed as being inhumanly cruel.

Asylums are needed where these sorry mental cripples can still be of use to society through research of their condition and experimental treatments.

And if their mental capacity is that of a vegetable then they should only be kept alive until they can become an organ donor for the healthy populace.

This is why we need christianity.

The fact you are so phycopathic to think that this is ok shows you why the west flourished under christian moral values. So fucking dicks like you dont take power. Id rather they put phycopatihic people down.

You are the sick one.