Pic related. Greater Bavaria.

>destruction of germany will help more
lucky us: it's happening already

You and I both know its not as simple as that Hans

I know
A man can dream right?

You don't know shit pedro.

not bad desu

The Thuringians aren't that bad, they can join too.

>Nice annexed by the German Caliphate
>Panzers of Peace

Great, when?

i'd be completely fine with that

It just seems whenever Europe decides to do some landscaping, you guys go into full murdermode and start killing each other on an industrial level.

If it weren't for the kikes sticking their nose in your business and sending in hajis and niggers, I'd wager that Europeans would be murdering each other right now and we'd be having happenings all the time

Whats wrong with that?
We can weed out all the liberals and communists but keep the greenies for muh forests n mountains n sheit.

We could be known for auto manufacturing and having the autobahn roll through switzerland, northern italy, austria, and czech

I like that

Fuck off, Friuli hates krauts.

I never said there's anything wrong with that Hans, in fact I feel cheated out of my happenings

better pic related

would be the most based nation in europe, by far.

dutchcucks should reclaim rightful flanders clay, annex denmark, and start the new hanseatic league.

of course we should gas some subhuman walloons and 'new germans' in the process, for the sake of lebensraum.

>we should keep all of germany
Everything in germany that isnt Bavaria or Baden-Wurttemberg is considered a third world shithole.

lmfao fuck off.

Come on dude
I just want zurich and the chocolate

Why not just live as decentralised states? why always come up with this greater something, something imperialist bullshit.

Who said anything about centralizing?
If I was in charge, Switzerland could largely remain independent if they so pleased.

there would be absolutely no benefit for Switzerland to join.

>greater bavaria

>TOPPEST OF KEKS

You mean greater Switzerland, don't you? The Germans have proven time and again that they are unfit for leading anything other than a campaign of self destruction.

>the Swiss aren't German
Kek

>they are
dude...

>this is what German rape babies actually believe

No wonder you all think we belong to you. Hahaha

I'm surprised Czechs like the idea of being part of greater Bavaria?

>german trying to take part of italy
It worked well last time uh?

the delusion

wew

>Italy trying to be a country

works well this time, right?

>lesser germans
>taking our name
nonononononono

Fucking make it happen already
I SAID MAKE IT HAPPEN HANS!!!

The German cantons are

only if you gas every terrone here in the north before they mass reproduce

Why not, if you left your cucked west to rot in hell. I mean we may not have many rapefugees here but living in a bananistan isn't exactly great either. And honestly if German and Czechs do something together it's great, I speak about engineering especially.

>Germany's being destroyed cucked Germans
>Give Germans more land

u kno thats a really good idea u must 'av really fired up the 'ol neurons for that plan

S K O D A

They were never german.

Ok, you're an actual Swiss
I was wrong

>fix germany
>spreading the problem into Switzerland, Austria, Czech Rep, and Italy.

This, this is why you keep getting BTFO, your ideas are awful, the best solution to the German problem would be to split it back up like Charlemagne. You fuckers are so amoral that to call you evil would be in error as it would suggest that you actually recognize morality and chose a side. When you guys are bickering with yourselves its okay but when you come to an agreement the world has to come together to stop you destroying it, just as you have with Europe.

This whole Muslim influx was part of some Kaisers plan over a hundred years prior to bog down all of Europe because you believed that you would be the last to succumb to the weight they add, you completely misjudged them and now you're going to pay the price.

>Israel
>Turkish

You really just want to watch the world burn dont you!

South Germany has more refugee camps....

Verrräter

geee, I wonder why

Is Bavaria a more conservative part of Germany by any chance?

its oke.

>how to fix Germany

pic related is the only way to fix the eternal kraut

Thank Berlin for that. The communes don't have much to say in this issue, refugees get forced onto local governments. One more reason to leave the eternal Saupreiß behind.

Dividing "Germany" into the old stem duchy would actually save you. At least the Bavarians will be able to look out for themselves. As will Upper Saxony. It is Franconia and Lower Saxony (Central and Northwestern Germany) that is lost beyond hope.

Bavarians are fags who spent hundreds of years trying to not get swallowed up by us just to get cucked by the prussians instead

Both Czechs and Italians are unreliable and will stab you in the back on the first opportunity they get

I'm fine with the Swiss but they should stay seperate, it works for them

I'd like to actually learn from history and not repeat the same mistakes my country made over and over again

this

lets just do this but without Austria, they have proven how well they can govern

>he doesn't want to build an empire and plunge everything into fun-times again
you sure you are Austrian, you are an immigrant aren't you?

You guys have a reputation to uphold. If you don't start WWIII I'm seriously disappointed.

I have no idea how we are supposed to manage that to be honest, but I have no doubt that we somehow manage to start a chain of events that will cause at least a major conflict, the chaos magic is strong in this country.

>how to fix germany

How about you fix amsterdam before talking about other cunts

Belarus deserves a country more than Ukraine and Lithuania.