Circumcision

Kill jews and all those who decide to mutilate a baby's brain and body.

Destroy this satanic practice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djiTpV__qR4
croydonadvertiser.co.uk/upper-norwood-circumcision-fetishist-jailed/story-23040107-detail/story.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731
circumstitions.com/Docs/KNMG-policy.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/
mensstudies.info/OJS/index.php/IJMH/article/viewFile/614/pdf_225
cirp.org/library/history/peron2/
m.kidshealth.org/en/parents/circumcision.html?WT.ac=
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1034.x/abstract
mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2017/06/female_genital_circumcision_ex.html
cirp.org/library/anatomy/cold-mcgrath/
cirp.org/library/anatomy/taylor/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3697758
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0006899386903574?via=ihub
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1998.00669.x/abstract;jsessionid=DD2FE9E5F14EF0EABC70F524A58F5E8A.f03t04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

source?

for what reason ?

>tfw you're baby penis skin was probably put on someone's face

what the actual fuck

I made that edit after getting banned for posting CP...
Really fries the fruitloops that one!

That's just the tip of the iceberg. Ever heard of the "circumsexual" sucbculture?

youtube.com/watch?v=djiTpV__qR4

croydonadvertiser.co.uk/upper-norwood-circumcision-fetishist-jailed/story-23040107-detail/story.html

So the trauma changes parts of the brain that are associated with reasoning, perception and emotion. In what way? I would really like to know what changes exactly are happening to the affected regions of the brain and how this likely effects mental development.

These might be of interest to you.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731

circumstitions.com/Docs/KNMG-policy.pdf

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/

mensstudies.info/OJS/index.php/IJMH/article/viewFile/614/pdf_225

>y tho
also for skin grafts for fat baby boomers rotting out of their own skin

lok what they did to MJ, those fuckers go scorched earth on anyone who goes against them.

Neat, thanks. I guess I got some reading to do.

So, I came across this part in the third article:
>The procedural pain associated with neonatal circumcision is plausibly more severe and the postoperative pain of longer duration than in older children and adults, because the foreskin of most neonates must be forcefully separated from the glans to which it is fused before it can be cut off
And I had to wonder. If this is, how circucision was intended to be done, shouldn't the children have died en masse by infection, back in the bronze age? But it turns out, the current method of cicumcision only dates back to the second century AD, according to this article:
cirp.org/library/history/peron2/

Specifically:
>The original Biblical circumcision of Abraham's time was a relatively minor ritual circumcision procedure in which only the redundant end of the foreskin extending beyond the tip of the glans was removed. This was called "Milah".
>No other feature was added to the religious ritual until about 140 AD
>After performing "milah" [...] a second step, periah was then performed. Periah consists of tearing and stripping back the remaining inner mucosal lining of the foreskin from the glans and then, by use of a sharp finger nail or implement, removing all of the inner mucosal tissue, including the excising and removal of the frenulum from the underside of the glans.
>Its introduction has a bizarre history. The rabbinate sought to put an end to the practice of youths desiring to appear uncircumcised by stretching the remainding foreskin for social economic benefits and for sports competitions. By introducing the painful and debilitating "Periah" they would obliterate the foreskin completely such that proper circumcised Jew could not disguise "the seal of the covenant". From this point in Jewish history, the male's glans is directly affected by the circumcision procedure, and the denuded glans and traumatized infant will heal with considerable nerve damage and loss of sensitivity.

Oh, look, it's Brian "Circumsexual Pride" Morris again.

Look at the face of the bastard. This evil spawn must be lynched.

if I will have ever have a male child I'd let his foreskin stay since you can allways circumsize whenever you want if you dislike it later

Spread the word

This is how it should be, always. Traumatizing your kid and letting jewish doctors fuck up his member and causing severe self-esteem problems in adolescence is fucking retarded and barbaric. I will murder any jew in sight before they even get close to my baby boy.

i cicumsized my sons so they will be clean and healthy and attracted to women.
why anyone would listen to memeflags and europoors is beyond my comprehension.

Kill yourself jew

>less than 5.3 million
seems legit

>another 6M
Kek

Too bad jews are mongrels and don't need to keep themselves pure. That's why there exist ashkenazim who bred with europeans, also other types. You can't keep dirt pure, by breeding out they are just plaguing genepool with garbage.

FUCKING JEWS

>stay mad stinky frenchies and europoors
This is actually given out on little cards with numbers in u.s. Hospitals.
(I work at one, its shit)
Stop feeling upset at other dudes dicks
m.kidshealth.org/en/parents/circumcision.html?WT.ac=

>Boys are born with a hood of skin, called the foreskin, covering the head (also called the glans) of the penis.

It's not a "hood of skin". Most of it isn't even made of skin; the outer part is skin, the middle part is muscle, the inner part is mucosa, and the transition from inner to outer area is highly specialized mucocutaneous tissue.

Fucking liars.

Pain and all that is bullshit. Try crawling out of vag. no cutfag wimpers or complains. Its only foreskin flappers trying to make everyone just like them. Itll be a never ending war if yall keep giving a fuck. Also inb4 404

Also, no mention of how removing it got popular to punish boys who were caught masturbating.

No mention of its erotogenic function or the fact that it is proven to be the most sensitive part of the penis and histological analysis has shown that it is far more specialized sensory tissue than the glans.

this is medical fraud and the administrators of the hospital you work for should be ashamed.

We got a .phd over here! Go ahead and email whatever doctors you need to. I mean who would spill these NASTY LIES?!

BTFO.

>torture
>looks great and doctors recommend it
Ahahahahahaha
i guess you just have to kill yourself.

Yeah nice link. Thats exactly where doctors send the expecting mommies to learn about their soon to be newborn. Maybe you should just stand outside hospitals with a sign and some links and try and stop this comfortable, educated plague of evil.

Why do you care so much about what other peoples' dicks look like, to the extent that you'll support forcing your preferences onto people before they can choose for themselves?

Isn't this really about the fact that if you really took an objective look at your own circumcision and even considered the fact that maybe it would have been better if you'd been left intact, it would psychologically destroy you, so you have to keep running from it?

The doctors could simply say that the foreskin is a highly specialized sensory structure. That would be simple to understand, and it would be true.

Calling it a hood of skin is a lie.

>forcing your preferences
>on people
They are your kids! But then again thats how you became the gender queer snowflake you are today! If you read the article its all up to the parents, and the reason is to look like members in the family.

>They are your kids!

So cutting your daughter's prepuce off is fine?

>Nooo, thaaatt'ssss differrreennnttttt

Every. Time.

You are wayyy to attached too your foreskin (even though most people call it a hood cause it looks like one) You know i have mine re attachable with magnets just in case i get sad and want to play with it while i work at my desk

Related.

In cultures that cut off the clitoral hood (yeah, they exist--the western narrative that FGM always involves cutting off the glans clitoris and sewing up the vagina is a lie to sweep the discussion of male circumcision under the rug) women who want their foreskins back are made fun of, considered "crazy" ---

>"it's just a flap of skin"

>"muh traditions"

>"muh hygiene"

tfw their no better than the sand niggers with the genital mutilation

aka circumfetishists. They're psychopathic pedophiles.

Circumcision trauma is real. It encodes in the brain. I suspect most circumfetishists were mutilated themselves.

Shaming tactics. come back with an argument.

>inb4 you bring back bullshit from Brian Morris

>starting your life with a kike blood ritual

every

last

one

needs

to

hang

or

burn

There's no benefit to keeping your foreskin

The foreskin is the primary sensory structure of the penis.

Ahahahaha
>uhm.. I know i was expecting a boy, but i got a girl. So me and my wife(yeah right) agreed to cut her labia
>doctor
We dont do this... No one does this... Get out.

>no one does this

Actually millions of people do. But it's currently considered illegal in the US and some doctors who did it are getting prosecuted, even though there is ZERO evidence that what they did to those girls is any more damaging than what is done to boys every day and is somehow considered legal.

mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2017/06/female_genital_circumcision_ex.html

You can't look at this issue objectively, and your posts demonstrate this. Something is blocking you.

Also you changed the subject.

It was "they are your kids!"

This implies cutting off parts of a kid's genitals is okay, as long as it's your kid.

The counter example was, "so what about cutting a girl?"

Now you're segueing into something else "it's okay if a doctor approves it"

But now that I showed you that actually some doctors do approve it, it's going to segue into yet another thing.

And on, and on, and on, because you won't actually debate this honestly, in good faith.

Wrongo

Male circumcision isnt as harmful as female circumcision and the basis for my argument is the amount of cutfags who will argue that their female approved penis is better thsn you "trunk dicks"

the fuck is a foreskin?

>reddit spacing
Just swap to the kekistani flag as well

From that MRI study it said that the limbic system, frontol and temporal lobes were most affected.

If you search online you can find the studies linking MGM to learning, emotional, and behavioural problems such as: Alexithymia, Autism/Aspergers, ADD/ADHD, Hyperkenetic disorder, Phobias, and of course PTSD.

A vestigial part of the body. Your people taught us how to remove the unneeded skin

well g-d told us to

>Male circumcision isnt as harmful as female circumcision

Removal of the male prepuce is much worse than removal of the female prepuce.

The male prepuce is 15 square inches of erogenous tissue. The female prepuce is the size of a pea.

You mistakenly think there are no cultures that remove the female prepuce but don't remove the clit.

Why must Jews always involve ritualistic mutilation and sacrifice in all their practices? Truly vile people, Luciferian if you will.

You think it's the glans, right?

You're dead wrong about that.

Dunno, but the nation that brought us circumcision also brought us BLACKED and pretty much every other form of cuckoldry and degeneracy. It is also curious how feminists will defend it to the last.

>reddit spacing
>muh sexytimes zones
Foreskin isnt neccessary to create a child. You trunk dicks only ever have one argument and thats "muh good feews"

If the human foreskin is vestigial, why is it so much more specialized than the foreskin of other primates?

Other primates have their specialized nerve endings in the glans. Yet humans have virtually no specialized nerve endings in the glans, and almost all of them in the foreskin.

>The results of this study demonstrate that the human prepuce is not "vestigial" but is, in fact, an evolutionary advancement over the prepuce of other primates. This is most clearly seen in the evolutionary increase in corpuscular innervation of the human prepuce and the concomitant decrease in corpuscular receptors of the human glans relative to the innervation of the prepuce and glans of lower primates.

cirp.org/library/anatomy/cold-mcgrath/

HIS BODY
HER CHOICE
Reminder that women have final say in circumciosion because they know their sons future gf doesnt want to get a faceful of dick cheese

Soon I pray they will have whats coming to them I hope they get hanged.

Shaming tactics.

Pro-child-mutilators have nothing else.

>wanting kids to grow up with freak penises

Thanks for continuing to prove my point.

>caring about what women want
Gay

Evolved for literally "muh good feels"
If any other species had sex for reasons other than procreation for millennia, I imagine they would have similar evolutions

Tell me more about how you're MGTOW, fag

Glans has more nerve endings. This is anatomical fact (Especially around the coronal glans). All you have in disagreement is a few anecdotal studies. (hot opinions).

The foreskin is important for sexual intercorse, but overstating it's function hurts your credibility.

So you're admitting it isn't vestigial and that you're wrong.

>important for sex
Then how are all these cutfags surviving.
Problycuz its not that important

>the non surgically altered penis is the freaky one
nice one

>looks great
Being this delusional... Enjoy being branded like cattle because the Torah commands cutting the slaves.

The frenulum followed by the ridged-bands have the most nerve-endings. The coronal ridge comes in third.
cirp.org/library/anatomy/taylor/

>Glans has more nerve endings

Nope. Almost all the nerve endings in the male glans are unspecialized nocioceptive free nerve endings. The glans has virtually no fine touch sensitivity and very few specialized nerve endings.

Objective histological evidence clearly shows that it is the foreskin that has the more specialized pattern of innervation. The male human glans is protopathic. In addition, touch test studies on living subjects show that the glans has the lowest fine touch sensitivity of any part of the penis.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3697758

>The abundance of FNEs in isolated as well as corpuscular form can be correlated with the embryogenesis and known neurophysiologic and psychophysical parameters of sensory function of the glans penis. Finally, the divergence in reported values for the threshold of tactile and painful stimuli when applied to glabrous skin of fingertip and glans penis can be considered as an example of dissociated sensibility. The anatomical basis for this dissociation is the abundance of FNEs and absence of Merkel terminals and typical Meissner corpuscles in the covering of the glans, and the converse in glabrous skin of the digit.

More citations will continue.

>Yet humans have virtually no specialized nerve endings in the glans

This is 100% medically false. The glans is rife with not only free nerve endings, but absolutely unique corpuscular receptors.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0006899386903574?via=ihub

That looks fucking disgusting. Steve jobs turtleneck penis

>tfw my foreskin had sex before I did

>The glans penis is primarily innervated by free nerve endings and has primarily protopathic sensitivity [43]. Protopathic sensitivity refers to cruder, poorly localized feelings (including pain, some temperature sensations and certain perceptions of mechanical contact) [44]. In the glans penis, encapsulated end-organs are sparse, and found mainly along the glans corona and the frenulum [43]. The only portion of the body with less fine-touch discrimination than the glans penis is the heel of the foot [45]. In contrast, the male prepuce ridged band (Fig. 7) at the mucocutaneous junction has a high concentration of encapsulated receptors [46]. The innervation difference between the protopathic sensitivity of the glans penis and the corpuscular receptor-rich ridged band of the prepuce is part of the normal complement of penile erogenous tissue.

None of this is "anecdotal"--it's based on objective histological dissection and study of the human penis.

The idea that the glans is the most specialized sensory tissue of the penis, the most sensitive part, etc., etc. is nothing more than a folk theory. The human male glans is a protopathic structure almost entirely innervated with free nerve endings. It is one of the least sensitive parts of the human body to all stimuli except coarse and irritating ones (as FNEs primarily serve to detect noxious stimuli).

>put on someones face
>sex
>sodomy is sex
You have renewed my faith in being a faggot

disgusting penis

I linked you to Halata and Munger's study already.

They say right in the top, the glans is PROTOPATHIC.

You didn't even read the study.

>The unique corpuscular receptor of the glans penis consists of axon terminals that at an ultrastructural level resemble a tangled skein of FNEs.

>The abundance of FNEs in isolated as well as corpuscular form can be correlated with the embryogenesis and known neurophysiologic and psychophysical parameters of sensory function of the glans penis. Finally, the divergence in reported values for the threshold of tactile and painful stimuli when applied to glabrous skin of fingertip and glans penis can be considered as an example of dissociated sensibility.

They went so far as to refer to the corpuscular receptors of the glans as "free nerve endings in corpuscular form".

the pnly people who like uncut cocks are homosexuals. If you are against circumcision, then you are a homosexual
Pic related, faggots

>tfw circumcision in my country is almost non existent
>tfw jewish doctor tricks my parents into mutilating me anyway because muh higiene
>tfw I think everyone's dick is supposed to be like this til im 15 years old

I'm never doing this to my children, I'm so fucking pissed

Merkles are great for fine touch (or stuff like hair or nasal cavitys) ,but the majority of sexual interaction does not involve anatomically fine nerve sensory engagement.

The glans has a 10:1 ratio for FNEs to the entirely unique genital

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1998.00669.x/abstract;jsessionid=DD2FE9E5F14EF0EABC70F524A58F5E8A.f03t04

Foreskin is great for arousal and foreplay, along with being almost needed for lubrication, but is unnecessary for organism and indeed without genital corpuscles, based on female studies involving the nerve, orgasim is much more difficult.

>upset over having a superior penis
Faggot

I can feel your yankness

The issue at hand is sex, not fine touch. Anatomically speaking sex involves course, PROTOPATHIC, action. I am well aware what the munger's study says, they are very clear.

>The abundance of FNEs in isolated as well as corpuscular form can be correlated with the embryogenesis and known neurophysiologic and psychophysical parameters of sensory function of the glans penis

>of sensory function of the glans penis

It's not hard man.

>feel your yankness
That's strange
Because I'm actually
A
FUCKING
LEAF

>Merkles are great for fine touch (or stuff like hair or nasal cavitys) ,but the majority of sexual interaction does not involve anatomically fine nerve sensory engagement.

The corpuscular nerve endings of the foreskin are likely specialized to respond to stretch as well as fine touch, and normal sexual intercourse does involve a great deal of stretching of the foreskin.

>The glans has a 10:1 ratio for FNEs to the entirely unique genital

The corpuscular receptor of the glans penis is essentially a tangled skein of free nerve endings. There's no evidence that it's works much differently than free nerve endings in their normal form.

>Foreskin is great for arousal and foreplay, along with being almost needed for lubrication, but is unnecessary for organism

The glans is also unnecessary for orgasm. Tons of men can have orgasms just from stimulating their foreskins. I would venture more could orgasm from foreskin stimulation alone than glans stimulation alone. The foreskin is a massive amount of tissue compared to the glans, it has a far more specialized pattern of innervation, and half the people don't even realize that the frenulum is part of the foreskin (and a ton of guys will tell you that the frenulum feels better than the glans to play with)

>based on female studies involving the nerve

Studies on females aren't equatable to those of males. Females and males have different patterns of innervation in their genitalia.

>The lateral arcading branches of the DNP provide a sensory pathway on the ventral and lateral penile shaft, and the termination of the fibres at the corpus spongiosum is consistent with pudendal innervation of the penile urethra. The distinct pattern of innervation of the glans emphasizes the role of the glans as a sensory structure

I forgot this exert