Why are burger cops so dumb?

>planting drugs
>with body camera recording

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLPLk3cM4cE
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/body-camera-video-allegedly-shows-baltimore-police-plant-drugs-n784561
abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
filmingcops.com/police-trained-to-believe-founding-fathers-were-terrorists/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bc9PWY6k51Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ1itV1uk-I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mMp1LMaOZRc
archive.is/HmCmP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link it you nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=RLPLk3cM4cE

I'll let norsefag archive this link
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/body-camera-video-allegedly-shows-baltimore-police-plant-drugs-n784561

The police are screened for low IQ and given propaganda telling them the founding fathers were terrorists. They're a KGB/NKVD in training. They should all be castrated and tortured to death. Now you see sessions giving them the right to take all your shit on made up charges. Things will be interesting in the future.

abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

filmingcops.com/police-trained-to-believe-founding-fathers-were-terrorists/

This is some next level cop hating autism right here. Those are both total BS. The IQ thing was based on the grounds that it wasn't worth training and hiring him because he would move on up too quickly to warrant the time and money for academy training. Its the same idea behind employers not hiring people because they are "over qualified". As for the second one, that's so tinfoil hat retarded it's not even worth commenting that it came from a lunatic cop hating website. The asshole saying this while technically right, let his personal world view (shared by many unfortunately) become involved in this. It has nothing to do with "police training".

>As for the second one, that's so tinfoil hat retarded it's not even worth commenting that it came from a lunatic cop hating website.

Fuck you pig. Nothing excuses not hiring high IQ liek that. They want obedient genetic trash that carries out their agenda without question. I heard the anti founding father shit from a cop IRL. Go get shot by a nigger like a good little cuck.

>be you
>be cop
>find hidden drugs
>bring them back to patrol car
>oops, my body cam was off and you didn't film yourself picking up the drugs
>need evidence for the trial
>turn on body cam
>go back to drug stash location and place the drugs where you found them
>"re-discover" the drugs, giving you enough evidence to try them in court

The cops dindu nuffin wrong, they just forgot to film where they found the drugs in the first place.

I don't know why they would have to plant drugs. Niggers openly sell it in Baltimore.

sometimes you have such a good time, you forget you have a cam

Honestly thought it was teenagers larping like that time ARMA 2 was played as actual war footage.
Cops is young.

sauce pls user!

>I heard the anti founding father shit from a cop IRL
Somehow I doubt you have ever spoken normally to a cop in your life. Every encounter is probably you being a little bitch and/or face in the pavement. You literally cherry picked a single incident and somehow believe its some universal code. Niggers like you are the kind of people who look for that one little bit of evidence to support your wild claims and latch onto it. Whats funny though, is that based off your two posts its obvious you are a low IQ, degenerate, shitbag who doesn't law and order or any kind of authority on the same level as urban nogs. I won't have to say go get shot because you will probably end up on liveleak like many other dumbfucks who think they are better than cops.

Plant drugs as in weed?

Why are they dressed like pushers?

Go fuck yourself bootlicker. Take your autismo projections back to your head. Enjoy your racemixed serfdom.

>minecraft pillow
its a 14 year old boy, isn't it?

Would still destroy

Fuck off you faggot shill.

>The IQ thing was based on the grounds that it wasn't worth training and hiring him because he would move on up too quickly to warrant the time and money for academy training.

This is the most stupid, fake shit that your shill ass could come up with. Kill yourself. You shills also run around pretending to adore IQ and the best person for this and that, yet here you are defending a practice that is deliberately the exact opposite of it all, by design.

>its obvious you are a low IQ, degenerate, shitbag
Projecting the typical cop onto others. Fuck yourself, shill. Most cops are exactly what you described here. They are thugs, thiefs, rapists, mentally fucked violent chimps, the list goes on and on. The state of the police force currently is a fucking wreck, due to the shitbags therein and their enablers such as shills like you.

>who doesn't law and order or any kind of authority
Like cops don't? See below. See OP.

>on the same level as urban nogs.
No need to bring up any nogs. On the same level as cops is perfectly sufficient

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bc9PWY6k51Y

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ1itV1uk-I

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mMp1LMaOZRc
>312vandal
>g'damn walking backwards knowing the guy you pulled over is also "the law" says A LOT!. they can't even trust there own.

>Xenesis 98
>This is the third video in a row I watched as such and have been realizing the same. Not even they like dealing with each other because they know they are trained to violate the law as I have heard from a former police officer on another video.

>COINTELPRO101
>Xenesis 98 If the opportunity presents itself, spend some time around cops, but only if you are accepted as a friend or equal. In a few years you will learn, as I did when I in my 20's, that cops are some of the biggest scumbags ever to walk the face of the earth.

archive.is/HmCmP

>The IQ thing was based on the grounds that it wasn't worth training and hiring him because he would move on up too quickly to warrant the time and money for academy training. Its the same idea behind employers not hiring people because they are "over qualified"

GOOD GOY!

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=bc9PWY6k51Y
Cop went to jail for that by the way. Since he disobeyed the judge ("durr I don't gotta listen to no judge!") he was convicted and sentenced to ten days in jail. His original punishment was already a big slap on the wrist, since he's a cop and gets muh special privileges, but even that wasn't enough for this guilty entitled imbecile and he was sent to jail.

>we had to break the law to enforce it.jpg

>NBC
>allegedly
Sage ffs

I enjoyed the part where they didn't plant any drugs