What's the most comfiest job in existence?

To make it more political, I would say US drone operator. You get to sit in an expensive, air conditioned office filled with state of the art technology and kill sandniggers thousands of kms away through a screen, literally COD irl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
youtube.com/user/AlfieAesthetics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What's the most comfiest job in existence?
Upper middle class housewife

>No neck support

That doesn't look comfortable at all.

ICE agent under Trump sounds pretty fun desu. Rounding up and deporting beaners all day.

pillow and or blanket tester

Board member of Google

Highest ranking food taster. These people literally get paid to eat gormet food.

TRUMP PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING FOR THAT JOB!!!

Fpbp

>literally COD irl
CoD with a 6k ping, maybe.

he said comfiest, not the best

If you don't get exercise at work you'll have to hit the gym more often so having a comfortable job isn't that great unless you want to slowly get fatter and softer over time.

That's like all white collar jobs man.

Film critic, game critic, tv critic. Crap like that. Drone operators get PTSD.

Owner of a 1800s cotton field in the south. Nothin is sweeter than sippin on iced sweet tea while lookin out at a bunch of my property making me free money.

100% comfy desu

>I wanna do this comfy job and kill me some sandniggers XDDDDD just like cod IRL XDDDDDDDDD

How old are you? Seriously.

Drone operators have some of the highest rates of PTSD and guilt, higher even compared to those actually getting shot at.

>To make it more political, I would say US drone operator.

>t. an edgy teenager

You don't know shit boy, it sounds like all fun and games but if you really think that those people do not get severe PTSD realizing that a lot of blood (although of terrorists) are on their hands?

This is one of the most stressful jobs in existence

>literally getting ptsd from flying a fucking model airplane

jesus christ whats the criteria for drone operator? complete fucking pussy?

>cucks
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

This. Time investment is minimal, the tasks are all rather simple and non-taxing, too.

So the only thing that determines if you're enjoying your daily life or not is your ability to entertain yourself.
Which women severely lack so maybe we should just switch to women wagecucking their life away while men do the 1-2 hours of household chores and then enjoy their lives.

being a minister of something useless, you get paid loads but don't have to do anything

The political office to board of directors revolving door.

Preferably at some barely heard of arms manufacturer.

Caroline Kennedy was our ambassador to Japan, she had no qualifications and got the job on a whim. She made $179,000/year for four years, all she did was attend fancy dinners and tour around the country.

She was living the Sup Forums dream.

Fluffer. You get laid all day but never have to take the money shot.

The comfiest is not having a job at all. Retire young and rich, and spend your days enjoying time with friends and giving to those who need it.

Makes the impact of the end of Ender's Game that much more harsh.

Comfiest job in the world was Weather Observer for the Australian Bureau of Meteorology.

Paid ~80k AUD per annum to watch the clouds and launch weather balloons. The actual best job I've ever had. They actually asked me in the interview what hobbies I had because you had so much time to chill.

Like all amazing chill loner jobs though it's mostly automated now (even though the automation doesn't work). Sad.

I had a friend who was a night watchman and all he did was play video games and watch dvds.

It's the disconnect from their lives when their doing missions on base, not to mention a lot of these guys are young, and some have young families. Imagine coming in and your son is asking you what you've been doing at work? You obviously can't tell him you stalked a sandnigger for three days, listened to his communications, established a target route, finally get him in the crosshairs and blow him up in just the click of a button. Drone Operation is much of a more personal and very psychologically intense job.

Oh did I also mention you have to do shit like this pretty much everyday for about 6 years.

That's why they have ptsd

/thread

Lots of drone operators kill themselves though.

Even my naval buddies tell me how shitty a job it is, unless you're a sociopath.

That sounds like fun. Also, why not tell your sun that you killed a bad guy?

P.S.
This is a manly job!

Because sometimes they're a lot more Human than you think. For example, I used to think that Hungary was basically Eastern Euro Kazakhstan but now I know it's like a tiny cute angry little country that hates shitskins.

Female twitch streamer

Why so many "hooman sandshit live iz holy" cucks?

Night Security Officer. Literally shitposting on Sup Forums all night and collecting $34k.

Because unlike you I have morals and strong Christian beliefs.

Hungary was a huge part of Austrohungarian Empire. They can't be something like Shitholeastan.
And even Stalin and Mao were human, but they are still the bad guys.

Christian belives should only incourage you to kill sandgod minions.

>What's the most comfiest job in existence?

getting paid by soros to shill on Sup Forums is comfiest.

I played about 100 hours of Civ V on shift and it was the best time of my life.

What upsets me is that the automated solution doesn't even do the job right. I could still be sitting there right now in some remote Australian weather station living the dream, but Labor, faggots eternal, had to run the economy into the ground, forcing cunts to automate us.

Worst timeline.

Hey man sometimes it's the fella with the robe or his trashbag wife and her 8 timed and primed kids that most likely have on suicide vests. It's totally nuts how deep you go into these people's lives.

More stress than it's worth. You're in charge of a $20m drone and your job security rests with our immediate need to blow up towel heads. Will your job be there next year?
Best job is a statistician or an actuary. Math people have the cushiest jobs in the world.

>working under zog occupation
>comfy

>Drone operator
You mean glorified security cam watcher

Programmer that correct pajeets' messed code lines at home and with a 6 digits salary using an AI written in LISP to do the basic code corrections

I would have a huge fucking grin on my face watching a bunch of hajjis get barbecued on satellite feed. Maybe that's what I'm cut out to do lol

i get pain in my neck just from looking at this pic

kek

The most about these housewives is of course the fact that women think that housework should be divided 50-50. You get up in the morning and get to work where you do 8 hours labor after which you arrive home to find half of the housework undone and wife starts bitching about how you never do anything to support the family.

My wife did this until I refused to pay her bills. I got her a job and now she fucking gets it. We don't have kids at the moment. Thank God for that. We will be having them sometime in the future but I'm afraid she'll just revert back to being a housewife nagging bitch because women aren't good at remembering how things were before but rather emotionally live only in the moment.

My ex was the same. She ended up cheating with some unemployed druggie living next door and ended up pregnant so she tried to pass up the bill for child care to me. I refused to pay a penny without DNA proof of my biological parenthood which she refused to get so I hope she and the druggie have a happy low income life.

I fucked the druggies gf as revenge and made fucking sure the druggie learned about it. Also got him arrested for drug possession and intent to sell. Fuck him and fuck my ex-whore. I feel bad for the child though but her parents can rot in hell for all I care.

Because retards don't know how to otherize.

While doing nothing with your life. By your rationale, being a welfare queen is the ultimate "job".

You better dodge that wife m8, either you discipline her or as you said she'll wrap around your neck and suck the blood out of yoz

I literally do my job from a bean bag - not ironically. I write for TV.

Chief diversity officer
Social media manager

Statistician for the gov, make alright money with good benefits. I work 10 hour days and get every Friday off and work from home (do jack shit except answer emails) Mondays.

>shitposting with my coffee right now

You better not be pozzing everything.

I'm considering getting into trucking as a driver. I like driving on the highway with a giant soda and snacks, and I don't get aggressive/offended when someone passes me. It seems comfy. Anyone here do it?

Extremely long hours and low job security because of mass produced automated cars being right around the corner? Sounds great.

Job was up for a bonus when I checked a few weeks ago on the US Army website.

You can do a lot of things with a CDL. being the guy that sits in the truck at job sites looks pretty comfy.

>mass produced automated cars being right around the corner

>keep seeing this meme on Sup Forums
>actually work for Autoliv who are leading in this tech

uhm sweetie

holy shit finn user

holy shit

Heheh listen kid............
I'm going to have my automated car thing and my fully AI sexbot by November this year. Traffic and women are 100% outdated you dinosaur

mine is pretty damn cushy.
i work in a small wine store 10 mins walk from my house. im there by myself.
i get to "sample the product" by myself and with the customers, i can work on whatever else i want while there, search the net, watch youtube, whatever. and most of the customers are women. easy.

Looks very comfy.

Being a Russian hacker ofc

Well no shit they get paid faggot.

>no neck support
>comfy

you, but you can kill real towelheads!
Sadly, COD will never be able to deliver this

Bullshit. We all know Finns don't get near enough to each other for wives or sex.

CEO of anything. You just turn up every now and then to make sure the underlings are kept in line, then enjoy your dozens of holidays a year.

And?

>being a welfare queen isn't the ultimate "job"

The only real problem with benefit scum is that they're scum. It wouldn't be a problem if they were creative or contributing in some other way.

Your life shouldn't be valued based on what job you do.

You obviously don't know what a successful CEO's daily job entails. If you work for a company worth more than 1 mil. sure you get a lot of vacation, but when you are at work you are working constantly.

Soo 50 years from now?
There are like 5 companies hiring truck drivers in Wisconsin. Half promise you weekends.
pic related

Jobs are out there, you just gotta want it.

The company I work for is worth well over £1 mil and the CEO literally does nothing at work. He recently went out of his way to try to do something (he set up a meeting with the 10 newest employees), but then abandoned it a week before the meeting because he couldn't be bothered.

CEO's don't work.

I should also mention i was able to live comfortably making $800/bi-weekly, not trucking.
There are areas where cost of living is pretty low and still pretty white.
Big cities are a meme imo.

pic related helped me out when job searching. Guy is pretty smart.

Should've fucked the druggie in the ass to collect the whole set. Research purposes user.

Mike Rowe was an opera singer before he got a higher paying job in the entertainment industry on his Dirty Jobs TV show. He pretended to be blue collar for the pay check.

Any job /out/side. Be it forester, geology or weather meassurement. Getting paid for going around in nature is the best fucking thing ever.

Check this kid's channel out. Sounds like a chav at times, but the little fucker knows his nature.

youtube.com/user/AlfieAesthetics

>chasing mexicans in a helicopter then jumpin out with your AR15 and gear isnt comfy

My thoughts exactly. Being a national park ranger or something like that sounds comfy. Checked.

Working outside or on the water has its good days. And they are extremely good. The bad days can be fucking awful desu

Game testing

its pretty fun to play vidya at home and get the latest releases

Being a NEET. Wagecucks actually think any kind of work is comfy boy have the Jews got you guys by the balls.

NEET + the odd job to supplement my comfy existence

Manual labour. It usually pays shit, and it can be really awful at times, but it can be quite nice too, depending on the job you're doing.

That company will fail, probably pretty soon. If the CEO isn't being productive, someone else is and that someone else will eventually out compete your company. I've worked in commercial real estate development for two decades and every single millionaire/owner/ceo worked around the clock and were basically married to their job. Same for every well run supplier, contractor, designer, engineer I've ever had to hire. Anybody who slacks off either doesn't last long or tanks the company. Also every single child of a billionaire/millionaire owner I've worked for was a drug addled retard who party until they are 50 and then hold positions at best, once the old man who found the company and who works 100hr per week dies, the company disintegrates or is bought out/split up shortly after. If your CEO is slacking it's only a matter of time.

>Automated Cars
>ever being a thing

Want to know who's going to die faster driving?

I honestly feel sorry for you.

Only idiots think this. Beta testers aren't "playing games", they're grinding the same half-finished level for 10 straight hours trying to duplicate a glitch that crashed the skybox so the programmers can fix it. It's a miserable job with no future that pays nothing.

NEETs are pathetic. I eat sushi every night. I buy three handguns a month. Do you understand what it is like to have effectively unlimited money? No, of course you wouldn't.

>impling being a hauswife is a job

>worth more than 1 mil
In assets or turnover or profit?