Well?

Well?

John Green is a cuck and a disgrace to all other Johns.

Hypersexuality in women is associated with other problematic behaviors like being unable to maintain a stable long term relationship.

Somebody let's me choose a cereal that has had 1000 dicks put in it vs a cereal that has had no dicks put in it. Imma choose the no dick cereal

The most valuable quality in a woman is purity. The more people a woman has had sex with =the less pure they are.

statistically partner count affects stability of men's relationship way less. But anyway, to not to be a hypocrite I think we should hold ourselves to the same standards as we hold women

Being a cuck is something, but being proud of it like this garbage is something else.

whatre u some kind of fag

if sex is such nota big deal then why rape the worst thing ever?

Just a beta male trying to get popular with women

Lmao could not have put this better myself

If I told you you could have a fresh can of soda or one that's had seven dicks in it which would you want?

A key that opens all doors is a master key
A door that opens to all keys is useless

This really creates a vortex in my cortex

Because youre sexually immature and regressive.

>If how many friends you've had is such not a big deal then why is betraying a friendship by stabbing someone in the back the worst thing ever
Are you retarded?

i fucking loath libfags

quality post

Your choice of breakfast cereal is generally not an indicator of severe mental illness or capacity to form functioning relationships.

i've contemplated a lot, but what is wrong with being a hypocrite?
now i never read anything about the topic, but i do not feel bad at all for thinking, things are fine for myself and the group i identify with, but not okay for the out group

>it doesn't matter how many people you've slept with
>lmao pathetic virgin neckbeard have you even seen boobs irl?

Men and women should work to stay chaste, as self-control is a very import part of nay person's life
fpbp
Really wobbles the 'ol walrus.

You can't expect women to be fair or decent or logically, morally consistent. But then again, you can't expect effeminate modern "men" to be either. The guys that are effeminate and have no pressures on them in life are completely left alone for some reason.

It's just negro mentality. When Kali steals your cow it's good. When you steal Kali's cow it's bad. You haven't thought about it at all or your mental capacity is really low.

Forgot to switch flags there buddy

It's an "equality" meme. If you think everyone is equal, then everyone should be held to the same standard. If however you acknowledge that some people are lesser md greater than others you can then justify different standards for each separate group.

roastie detected

This
t. John

>Sex is as arbitary a behavior as eating cheerios
Nihilism disguised as liberation

Would you eat a bowl cereal that 47 other people ate out of?

Being unable to sustain long term relationships and moving from man to man is a sign of poor mental health in general, it's not a natural or healthy desire. Not to mention the higher risks of contracting sexually transmitted illnesses. No one defends man-whores, why should women be any different? It's a negative behavior and should be discouraged by society, sexual behavior is the freedom to buy and preform whatever kinky shif you want in bed with the partner of your choosing, that you hold a healthy relationship outside of sex with, not dick a million men.

This is a sidenote but John Green makes the worst fucking analogies.

This is just as retarded thinking though. Sex is an inheritly valued bond, as it is legitimately the closest two human beings can physically be. Having it forced into you, either by some random nigger in the inner city or someone close to you is fucking horrifying for that reason. It's part of the reason why whoring yourself out is bad for the mental psyche too, it devalues this type of physical relationship.

fpbp

I wish there was a slide of his face after someone punched him and smashed his glasses

women and men have different preferences.

men prefer their partners to be pure, so they don't like it when they behaved like whores in the past.
women prefer men of high social standing, and being able to fuck almost every women in your vicinity sure implies that, so they don't care how many women you fucked before you met them. if anything, that makes you more desirable.
there has never been a double standard from either side, just people refusing to accept that men and women are different

>people are consumer goods

good goy

daily reminder that this is the man who teaches world history to kids and teens on YouTube. he also host the biggest YouTube convention called vidcon where he invites speakers and stars to come and bask in the glory of 1000s of screaming fangirls

You can tell he'd have that opinion by his weak, juicy face.

Not an argument

>John Green is a cuck and a disgrace to all other Johns.
I've never met a good John.
>statistically partner count affects stability of men's relationship way less. But anyway, to not to be a hypocrite I think we should hold ourselves to the same standards as we hold women
This.

C H E A T D A Y S
H
E
A
T

D
A
Y
S

what a couple of Soy boys

remember to eat lots of soy to be like your heros the greens

>Women are held to a different standard on this than men

They're really not though. Nobody wants somebody that's fucked 48 people. That's gross. There's no way that somebody has had 48 relationships, so that means these people are just running around having sex with somebody different every weekend. I don't care who you are that's fucking gross.
Sex is supposed to be something special and an expression of love, not some fucking bodily function like taking a shit or shaving.

This is exactly what (((they))) want. Hello Brave New World.

They really all have the same weak pussy-face, don't they?
Complete lack of resolve and instead overly emotional facial expressions.

>food analogies.

>They're really not though.

They kind of are, simply because men and women have different standards for their partners. 48 might be a bit excessive, but a woman won't care if you had 8 other partners before her. That just shows that you are highly sought after with a good social standing, exactly what she wants.

This whole thing is nothing but women raging because they want men to apply the same standards to their potential partners as them (also obvious from their delusion about careers making them more attractive to men) and beta white knights jumping in because they still haven't understood that white knighting never gets you laid.

fucking homophobic retarded subhuman

sorta gay. the only problem with promiscuity is disease.

If a woman sleeps around, she won't settle down with one man. If she won't settle down with one man, any children she has will have a disordered childhood, are far more likely to be abused, and far more likely to be criminals. It decreases the happiness of men and women, and causes a deterioration of community and society. That's before we consider associated risks like STDs and violence that a sexually promiscuous society seems to encourage.
Eating 48 different breakfast cereals is a faggoty thing to do, but not really on the same level.

His message isnt wrong, as long as I got a condom I dont care how much other men she had. It changes if she should become my gf, I would take a girl with more than 10 dicks. problem is this john cuck says that shit to only get laid because he is a fucking loser. He would cry if he finds out that his potential gf fucked 30 blacks or whoever. Like I said...he hopes to get some girls with those phrases...motherfucking cuk

Why does he have to be so aggressive and angry to get his point across is he's correct?
Also all other Minnesotians

He's Minnesotan?
I have him even more now.

I wouldnt*...jesus what a mistake

he is sjw, he wants to save woman from us the bad guys. But in the end the only thing he fucks is his hand

This statement has always stuck with me
>A key that opens many locks is truly a master key, a lock that requires many keys is a shitty lock

Too late, you'll have to marry some used up roastie now.

oh hello

>Do you think it matters how many people I killed for fun? Ok, so what I used to be a serial killer and took the lives of 48 people.
>And it particularly bothers me that serial killers such as myself are held to a different standard on this than free citizens
>Also,it's such a weird thing to care about. Like imagine if I stopped killing people all the time for fun, like the serial killer I used to be, why would you be scared of me? I stopped killing people and started acting normal again. Would you be like "Oh no, I don't want to have a relationship with you because you used to be a sadistic psycho serial killer, I'm afraid you might kill me! I don't feel safe!" YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME, I demand that you believe I wont kill you like I did all those others, even though you have totally undeniable proof that I most likely will in the future.
>Well then screw you, Random people whom I want to have a relationship with, I can't go into the past and un-kill those people, I swear I'm not going to kill you like I did all those people, I'm different now, I swear, I pinky promise I wont kill you never mind all that proof of my past murders.

Women are so stupid sometimes, If you are a slut and had sex with a bunch of other men, what makes you think somebody is going to form a relationship, a trust with you that you aren't going to be fucking men left and right, you basically just proved to everybody that you are a sex addict with that 48 past partners number. IE if some man is a serial killer and killed 48 men, what makes you think that he wont just kill you? There is a reason why people who are addicted to certain shit are in jail, sex should be one of them, fuck degenerate sex addicts. tldr fuck roastie degenerates

>that analogy
>tumblr intellectuals

good points but there is a big problem with girls who slept with very few men. After some years in the relationship a thought sticks in their mind they may havent lived their life...result they leave you...With my experiences I can say that the best girlfriend material got at least 1-2 relationships(so she can compare those to yours) and maybe 3-5 men in their time as a single.

I never said that having past relationships is bad, I was trying to say that having sex with 48 men, or more, is fucking terrible and just proves you are incapable of closing your legs and not fucking all the time. I can understand a women who had like 4 or 6 or some low understandable number of relationships/partners in the past, that's normal and understandable. But when literally over 20 partners under your belt, it's time to sit down and sort yourself out, you only have yourself to blame if no man wants to marry and impregnate you.

>you only have yourself to blame if no man wants to marry and impregnate you

Why does nobody understand this in western society? Sup Forums doesn't, feminists don't, almost nobody does anywhere. To have men interested in you as a woman you need to be worth it, especially when it comes to commitment. Women are so spoiled and get everything handed to them so they can't comprehend that.

>hahahaha he mentioned food and I like food xD

I haven't read such truthful words on this board in a while.
I can't help but agree with your statement about rape and it's why I'm against it.
I salute you man.

well what faggot? yet another cuck shit stain insisting that you're bad person for not wanting a girl that opened her legs for every two bit douche nugget that bought her a drink.

>Sup Forums doesn't
Threads on women on Sup Forums are pretty much nothing but

>women don't bring enough to the table

>absolute garbage analogy
molymeme he ain't

Are you not aware of all the threads bashing men too for not being with women? We have them on an hourly basis. People conveniently forget this, but women have to be worth it too if they want stability in a monogamous relationship with marriage and kids and all that.

>I made decisions which you consider abhorrent but you should accept me because I can't change the past
There are consequences to everything in life. If I knew you had eaten 46 different brands of cereal I'd think that you're weird.

>Are you not aware of all the threads bashing men too for not being with women? We have them on an hourly basis.

I normally ignore those because you can tell from the posting style that it's horny teenagers without any life experience, or men currently emotionally invested into women.

Both don't really make logical arguments, so why even bother with them.

The most ridiculous aspect of this is that the people they are criticizing aren't even actively doing anything to them or oppressing them.
They just simply have no interest in a romantic relationship with them.

You've gotta be retarded or something to take an issue with someone simply abstaining from a relationship not because of the persons race or stuff like that but because of the decisions that person has made. Whatever happened to "Judging people based on their character and/or actions.", Isn't that something which liberals used to love?

So much truth in one picture, even kek recognizes

BECKY WAIT LEMME SMASH

wow, awesome analogy John! i can see you're a writer

>a guy eating his 48th cereal will surely move on to the 49th, the 50th, the 51st..... without a second thought about the 48th cereal

that's EXACTLY why you don't date a fucking slut you fucking idiot!

Think about the 47th cereal John! How do you think it felt after you were finished "enjoying it's whole-grain crunch" and moved on to the next cereal THE VERY NEXT DAY?!
YOU FUCKING CEREAL-SLUT!!

I've never had an STD or child eating different cereal.

Previous partners add to baggage.

A woman with numerous previous partners is much more likely to have some, or all of the following issues that a woman who is a virgin lacks.

1) Sexually transmitted diseases
2) Previous Abortions
3) Children that were put up for adoption
4) Children that you must pay for
5) Ex significant others that you must deal with
6) More likely to cheat on you
7) More likely to divorce you
8) More likely to suffer from mental issues
9) More likely to abort your child
10) Less loving

Is your name jhon perhaps

You fucked that up, Canuck.