Swedish Political Uprising 2018 Please

Hey I'm a 20 year old American, ethnically 45% French, 50% Swedish 5% whatever else. I will be living in Sweden from December, 2017-January 2019 for work.
I don't know much about Sweden aside from some history and how they're getting fucked by multiculturalism, so I went to their website.
>pic related
This makes me so mad. They know there's a problem, but they neglect it to not be racist.
Is there a way I can change this, or at least help?
I plan on bringing my guns (AR-15, M1 Garand, .357 Magnum, Luger, M/28-30), will that be an issue?
Thanks.

yes that will be an issue, and why are you going to that shit hole you might die

You will have to leave the guns behind. Good fucking luck getting them in. I suggest you do not come here at all or ask the company if you can do the same work from home or in a country less communist.

You wont be able to bring any of those guns with you

Fuck no guns? I have the option to stay in Seattle or go to Sweden for about a year, so I thought it would be cool to go to Sweden, I've never left the States.
Is it really that bad now?

yes its that bad, stay away from europe unless your going to the east parts like poland and estonia unironcally . Just stay here.

Swede cuck here just stay away from the citys and you will be fine!

Yeah I would be in Stockholm.
Damn. I've never even been to Europe but just being European, this is actually so sad to see.

Why is NASA spending money on that?

Am I mistaken and its a different agency with the same acronym.

Welcome home

hahahaha, that fucking pic
get rekt, yurope

Stockholm is pretty cool and legitimately aesthetic, you'll probably be like me and fall in love with all the single Swedish blondes that can't find a masculine figure in these cucked times of male feminization. Anyways spread the seeds and plough fields.

You can't ship guns in airports fucking neckbeard.

I would say do it for the experience. All i remember from Stockholm was all the roaches, Not that many somalis to be fair. The royal castle and the guards are pretty cool and they got loads of shops down the street from there.

It's not bad if you keep yourself out of cities and stick to towns.
SD might get elected in 2018 which will be a turning point for our politics.

Thanks. Yeah Stockholm looks pretty cool, even if there are a few disgusting Turks. Will I be able to vote in 2018?

When did I say that? I was asking about the country's gun laws, not airport laws you fucking retard.

We actually have shit tons of guns but we can't use them.

That's fine ig, I just want to have them lol

If you have citizenship, you should be able to.
I prefer the forested suburbs above farmland and cities, it's where I grew up.

What's the best neighborhood near Stockholm?

Also 68% of the country is forest, 380,000 square kilometers out of 447,000. Going from south to north takes longer than driving from Malmö to Rome

I'm not the best with the stockholm area as I hang around Västra Götaland. Might wanna stick around in the thread for a bit to ser if someone more knowledgable comes by.

You can bring as many grenades as you wish though

you have been living under a rock way to long m8 stay away from europe its hell.

lol stop telling him to go to the worst part in sweden lol, op just stay in the states grenade attacks and stabbings happen in stockholm

I'm short on experience on this one but if you stay close to your work in an apartment you will be fine. But if you want to see the landscape live at the outskirts and hire a veichle/use the buss

I never told him to go to stockholm, I like less populated places.

Hmm okay thanks I'll research it

Yes I'm aware

Alright cool thanks

Estonia is still good, almost no blacks and refugees(havent seen any with my eyes). Though some people want them.

Go to sweden. Even though the politics is shit it's still a thousand times more livable than whatever shithole you're from. No offence.

Coming here is going to be educative instead of getting all your information from "sweden yes" threads and other delusional burgers who dont understand their 56% country is still worse off. You are not going to get killed. Just use the common sense you most likely have from the US and dont socialize with non-whites.

>Being this much in denial

I feel for you but you are wrong.

The greatness of sweden can't be undone by a decade or two of too many niggers. It will be completely ruined eventually but as it is right now it's still great. We just have it good in general.

But can you keep saying that forever? Because it might be good in general for you but for others it might not, eventually this shit will keep expanding, it won't just go away magically without people doing anything. Just curious, is there even anyone fighting there?

>start your journey

>hi I'm an American who is XYZ percentages

Stop doing that, faggot

>But can you keep saying that forever?
I just said that I can't. But I can right now. Not sure if anyone is really fighting. I mean politically SD is doing great. Going between 1st and 2nd in the polls right now.

>still worse off
>fucking europeans literally believe this

Our federal prison system houses 2.2 million prisoners. Why is it you dumbfucks can't figure out that if you don't actually imprison your criminals for meaningful amounts of time, your country is shit? That if you give welfare to ISIS agents, your country is shit? That Muslims in your country have 4 kids on average while your women have 1 kid on average so your population of ethnic Swedes is disproportionately older compared to the population of non-Hispanic white Americans? That you faggots delusionally think that SD, which polls about 26%, will magically get elected in 2018 when the USA already elected Trump, who is farther to the right than anything you could possibly get?

I'm fucking glad you Europeans are going to get shafted by Muslims because you are too fucking stupid to live.