Why do big cities attract so many mentally ill people?

Why do big cities attract so many mentally ill people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Id smash, sorry im in a dry spell.

There's more of them, and they go out of their way to get attention. Also welfare.

autism

we were not meant to live in such close proximity to large numbers of other people

because the more anonymous you are, the more likely you are to do stupid shit. you can do this shit in a city because you will probably never meet them again anyway. in a village on the other hand everyone you know and beyond will know what you did and you will be branded a retard the rest of your life. but hey, thats just my theory

What a faggot.

why wont this ever happen to me

Sounds like true

Amazing

Same here

>sticking your dick in crazy
do not

would probably smash though, she's cute

Because you post anime reaction pictures
Seriously
You're a complete fucking sperg, you know it and the people around you know it.
Stop giving in to your childish urges and try to act like a normal fucking human being. Deep down you'll never be one because you're past the point of no return but you can at least pretend.

She's clearly having a sexual emergency. Why is that faggot not helping?

Also this seems like a reasonable theory for weirdness in big cities.

Do you want to get aids mohammed?

Inhumane living conditions create mentally ill people
>crammed dick to dick with other people
>loud mechanical noises 24/7
>no peace and quiet EVER
>become the ultimate "individual" with no community. basically everybody is a foreigner to you
It's the ultimate evolution of multiculturalism

This is true. Ive seen some "social experiment" where people just started sleeping in the streets. In big cities nobody cared but in towns everybody asked how the person was doing.
There seems to be a correlation between anonymity and weirdness

>why do big cities attract so many mentally ill people?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

Post video source please

yeah herpes and crabs are so fucking alpha

Is she trying out her Jewish mind tricks? Her midi-chlorian level seems to be sufficient for force rub at least.

relax guys she's just mocking homosexuals

to answer the question, it is because they are not in a calming green environment.
we are grumpy in winter, people in the desert are fucking weirdos, people in Mediterranean climate are all a bit loopy, people who live near green vegetation are much happier and more well adjusted

Herpes and crabs from fingering someone?

She is not mentally ill, she is a feminist engaged in political activism.

well, what is the political makeup of almost all of the largest cities in the us? thats right, liberal. now youre asking why there are so many mental cases inside big cities, which are full to the brim of liberals. well, now youre just answering your own question my man.

Do you ever wonder why you get so angry at random strangers on the internet?

It's called projecting, my friend.

Crabs are an endangered species because of all the shaving. Herpes can be transmitted but if he washes his hands he should be fine i think

it also explains the autism in Sup Forums. but hey, thats the beauty of it i guess

anything is possible when you have whores running around with a quart of nigger cum from 18 different donors at all times incubating a new strain of turboherp and shit

forgot a part
*quart of nigger cum inside their pussy

22 year dry spell here senpai.

City living is destructive to the psyche.
You didn't think people could live like that and not get fucked up from it did you?

Better welfare programs. If you look almost anywhere in the US, almost all of the section 8 housing is in either dense cities, or in outlying suburbs around cites.

cities neuter people, because it's like captive living which make people softer and mentally off

You mean
>Why does America produce so much mentally ill people?

How's that possible?

People go to big cities the same reason people from poor countries try to go to western countries. Because they think that in those places, 'money flies in the air'.

Only after reaching there, they are hit with the cold hard truth. But by that time, they've already sold most of their shit to get there, they know that if they go back they have almost zero chance of ever coming back and even though they might not have a roof to stay under they constantly try to 'make it'.

Some get lucky, others return, some do illegal stuff and some just go 'full retard' and live like animals.

often times, capital cities are "big cities" and are where DSHS and other such offices are located.

toxoplasmosis makes people drawn to piss

he's an incel you dumb leaf

same

All I know is my uncle is retarded and I think the world would do better if he were gassed, plus people who live in the city are weak.

>bloo bloo why dis not happen to me roooooo

Observe that the guy is handsome.

>Not just wearing a condom and not telling her his real name and fucking the shit out of that horny mentally ill qt

Wew lad, come on now

Fookeen 'ell mayeet, get a fookeen slag or meengah, tayeek em to yah flat, rayeet, and fook em lahyeek a fookeen Paki with doohn seendrowm ya cawnt!
What you saw right there boy, I'll tell you what, that's the result of a drunken, night out with a gal in her mid thirties, having her subconscious ego trying to get her some seed inside that, about to be barren womb son.

No wonder you muslims will conquer Europe, you would smash even goat let alone mentally ill girl with a lot of std's. You may win one day but then you all die because your cocks will fall off.

I'm as white as snow mate. I just like pleasing women and spreading my seed.

Do you not like fucking cuties Czech man?

Of course I do, but I have self-preservation instinct. Getting laid with something like this screams darwin award out loud

>JEW YORK
Fake

beggars can't be chosers man

Because cities are human farms and breeding grounds for degeneracy. The beauty of nature is lost in them

Because there's more people in general

it's easier for them to blend in in a small town or even a town with 100k+ people you still know who the town crazies are

>hapa
>people
pick one.

This is true. I live in a village and people have to be careful what they say and do and not risk alienation from the community by doing or saying stupid shit.

Civilization is a disease, most felt in the big cities. We should live much closer to nature, and around so many other people. Our rulers are deranged monsters that have drawn us all into their sick nightmare of greed and cruelty. Everyone that lives in a big city is insane, but most can act normal.

>and around so many other people

and not around.

This is what a city is, and will become:

>horny mentally ill qt
How desperate must you be to take that abomination as even remotely not hideous?

That definitely is the reason. There are even simpler examples for it, too. Just think about your apartment and if you'd want anyone you know to step into it right now. Most likely you'd prefer to be able to clean it up a bit first, because you are worried what that person might think about you.

If it's instead someone you will never see again in your life you might be way more inclined to just let them see its current state.

apropriate reaction would be slapping her in selfdefence, asking the filming guy for the video and calling the police

Kek at first i thought she lost her hand

Watch this video.

I'd bitch slap that bitch, tell her to behave and sit the fuck down.
She's obviously high on MDMA

>sexual emergency

that would be the gayest reaction

Big cities create mentally ill people.

my man

HI THERE SANDNIGGER I DON'T LIKE YOU AT ALL

It really isn't. Back to .

Would you touch your mother with that hand?

Anonymity mostly. Just like Sup Forums. We wouldn't say most of the things we say here out in public. Many of these crazy city people, probably wouldn't do this shit in their smaller home towns either.

Also, more people to blame stuff on. I seems like one of the most common features of mental illness is a lack of personal responsibility.

So in a city, you can get away with more crazy shit because no one knows you, but when it comes time to reap what you've sown you can easily blame others for the mess you've created.

t. city dweller

>yfw this video is a feminist protest against "manspreading", showing the mean men sitting with their legs wide what it's like in reverse

>manspreading

level obama

there's more accountability when people know who you are.

Seems staged to me

>Why do big cities attract so many mentally ill people?

psych wards of smaller cities have been known to give patients upon release a bus ticket to NYC or LA

>to answer the question, it is because they are not in a calming green environment.
>we are grumpy in winter, people in the desert are fucking weirdos, people in Mediterranean climate are all a bit loopy, people who live near green vegetation are much happier and more well adjusted

How do you explain Brazilians?

Hot...

If you look at the video again you'll notice that the person is brown and likely either a Muslim or Hindu. And I can guarantee you that no pajeet would ever give up the opportunity

>sexual emergency

wasn't this viedo because this lady is a feminist and was doing this stupid shit to "combat" manspreading?

Or am i thinking of something different and this lady is just high on something.

Sweden is down the corridor and down to the right

Exactly, cities force people to live like domesticated animals

She's kinda fat, though.

Keeping your apartment presentable at all times is a must and a great place to start if you need order in your life.

that's what they do in rehab facilities... keeping your room neat if very important

Wish she put my hand in her pants so i could stroke her throbbing dick and then lick off the precum from my fingers

>posts on ground zero for edgy "meming" internet nazis
>and horsefuckers
>"act like a normal fucking human being"

More social services for them.

>mentally ill
I though masturbation was healthy.

They do not attract mentally ill people, they create them.

Is that a boner in his pants?

His phone is making her do that.

Seek help.

das hawt nigga

No offense mate but you sound like a right slut. 25 years here.

The feminists are going to be all over the guy in this video for man spreading.

s-sauce?

No, it's a Big Bresident Cock

Tbh that's what I thought I was watching. A feminist doing weird feminist performance art.