Putin controls Russia YouTube

youtu.be/DZwAVsAgsLQ
In this video one russian journalist appeals to YouTube majors to take a look at censorship at russian YouTube, where videos and channels are being banned because of "hatred", but really they are just criticizing russian government, so government pays or threatens YouTube to delete or obstruct monetization for these channels. Please share this video, and maybe in 2018 we will not let Putin keep robbing our country and starting wars in others

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=HNMNrn0jWGs
gazeta.ru/business/2016/07/14/9689903.shtml
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Эпидемиология_ВИЧ-инфекции#.D0.A1.D1.82.D0.B0.D1.82.D0.B8.D1.81.D1.82.D0.B8.D0.BA.D0.B0_.D0.B7.D0.B0.D0.B1.D0.BE.D0.BB.D0.B5.D0.B2.D0.B0.D0.B5.D0.BC.D0.BE.D1.81.D1.82.D0.B8_.D0.B8_.D1.81.D0.BC.D0.B5.D1.80.D1.82.D0.BD.D0.BE.D1.81.D1.82.D0.B8_.D0.BF.D0.BE_.D0.A0.D0.BE.D1.81.D1.81.D0.B8.D0.B8
youtube.com/watch?v=YVudUlkgVx0
reestr.rublacklist.net/rec/6334/
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2e/Countriesbyfertilityrate.svg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does he control Russian Steam, too? Is that why so many Russians buy CS:GO for 7 dollars?

Bump

Can't bump your own thread, Ivan.

Well, it's or Gaben or his people, because in some Asian countries you can buy some games even cheaper than in Russia. Also CIS regions are paying in dollars

My bad. At our imageboard you can do it

It just couldn't work here because of all the shill posts. How do you feel about Putin compared to other world leaders (e.g. Merkel, Trump, Kim Jong Un)?

Also Putin sometimes calls Russia a secular state where religion can't affect governmental and judgemental systems, but here are more and more people being arrested for "insulting the feelings of believers". For example Ruslan Sokolovskiy, he came in church, took phone and started playing Pokémon GO for his YouTube channel, he was arrested for 9 months

My suggestion is that you fuck off back there then
Seriously there is absolutely nothing wrong with giving that nigger a suspended sentance

Oh shit, is Sup Forums allowed in Russia?

Merkel is kinda modest, she doesn't live in a own castle (but our politicians does).
Trump was shown by our media as greatest friend of our country during the elections, and now media are trying to show that Putin and Trump are friends. What about his emigrational politics, we have a big problem with emigrants, in Moscow here just enormous amount of Asians and, Kaucasians and bigger a mount of crimes belongs to them.
Kim looks like inspirator for our government, we have already got people arrested for VK or Facebook shares

There is nothing wrong with censorship because censorship a Constitutional right in Russia. (how dumb were people who voted for Yeltsin's Constitution? But this how it is)

The real problem is not immigration, it is the immigrants that are already in Russia and reproduce twice as fast as normal people. By 2045 they will be the majority, like in France. And that's how is works in every country.

How would you solve this problem?

>sosach leaks again

Back to your cuck shed, Ivan.

>How would you solve this problem?
This is not a problem.

literally translates as Bring Up My Post.

So you do not have a problem with living in a Muslim state with Sharia law? Because if they are the majority they will elect a leader who proposes this.

If the post above him isn't saged, he can bump his own thread.
Shows what you know, loser.

Sosach died many years ago, now it is Mailach, newfug.

>newfag
fix

The claim of Russian ethnic replacement has been debunked multiple times already. I know the liberast internet loves to spread that myth (along with Russia has AIDS, Chinks are building secret communes with millions of members in Siberia, and Muslims are taking over the army to start a coup) but if you look at Russia's actual ethnic composition it hasn't changed much in proportion at all. Only Chechens and maybe Dags have population growth right now. Immigrants are a bit more of a problem since CIS immigration is quite popular but they can always be deported because they don't get any kind of permanent residency.
The numbers simply don't fit your meme.

And Merkel controls german Youtube with her retarded ass censorship, color me surprised.

Intersting, thanks for the info I was not aware of that

But in raw numbers (not %-wise) the slav population (Russian, Ukrainian, etc) is still steadily decreasing, and sooner or later is bound to be overtaken. Do you have stats for 2016-2017?

No, we are just KGB spies

>In this video one russian journalist appeals to YouTube majors to take a look at censorship at russian YouTube, where videos and channels are being banned because of "hatred", but really they are just criticizing russian government, so government pays or threatens YouTube to delete or obstruct monetization for these channels.
Hasn't Merkel done the exact same thing with Youtube, facebook, and twitter in Germany?

youtube.com/watch?v=HNMNrn0jWGs
No, of course she hasn't!

I love how the only counter-argument I ever see in such discussions is "We have crushed this claim hundreds times 10 years ago with numbers and all. Only now we have deleted all the materials you can google them yourself. And if you don't find anything google better". And then no numbers are shown for the rest of the thread

Every. Single. Time.

(btw I'm more intterested in the aids problem rather than ethnicty)

In 2010 census the ethnicity was self-reported wich kinda pollutes the whole thing. I personally know a several people claiming to be Russian despite having names like Jafar and faces to match

fuck jewtube.

>aids problem
>pensions are frozen from 2012
No aids - no problem, dude. What are talking about?

>Implying Russians deserve freedom
>Implying Americans that want to ban guns deserve freedom
>Implying muslims or niggers or jews dont abuse freedom

>and maybe in 2018 we will not let Putin keep robbing our country and starting wars in others
>robbing our
>our

bet you are just some fuckin kike with no allegiance to Russia or doesnt even live there. Fuck off usurper, destroyer of peace

My bad. I meant AIDS problem obviously,

>along with Russia has AIDS
But Russia do has AIDS epidemy.

>Putin
>Peace
Pin'ya, please!

Yeah, we have AIDS epidemy in Ekaterinburg, 1% of city population is infected

Yep. From 2015
gazeta.ru/business/2016/07/14/9689903.shtml

>if you don't live there, you can't talk about it
Stfu you dumb fucking vatnik

Ukrokike detected

Of course not. Why should i? Sharia Russia is the best BASED version of Russia.

Tell me a personal story about coruption

But they are easy to Google. That statistics guy who has a blog on Russia Insider is a pretty good source if you search up his claims.
They can all be sourced and are generally correct. You're straight up lying when you say that they can't be found.
As for the AIDS since you're particularly interested in that, the model that assumes rates of HIV will grow in Russia was put forth by a German scientist who modeled it off of HIV transmission rates in Sub-Saharan Africa, hence why the numbers are so staggering.
This simply doesn't apply because Russia unlike africa has access to sterile medical equipment, has far less sexual promiscuity and rape, and has screening programs in place for pregnant mothers.
In fact rates of mother to child HIV transmission are some of the lowest in the world in Russia and if you look at HIV rates in aggregate, they hay plateaued since about 2008. They are not projected to ever even get to 2% of the population unlike that insane 20% projected by the German model. These statistics are freely provided by the government.
Oh and HIV drug budgets have quadrupled since 2000.
The only argument Navalny shills, echo of Moscow idiots and other assorted libs have is that there are secret HIV rates that are hidden and that in reality everyone totally has superAIDS. This is nonsense with no proofs.

>3rd row
>2nd from the right

Big Boss?

Daredevil

To follow up, why the fuck did the Ukrainian and Belarussian (and Georgian) populations drop so severely between 2002 and 2010? Literally decreased by 34% and 35% respectively.

Aids is temporary. Ethnicity is permanent.

>Lies! Russia has no AIDS because it's not Africa
Can you please show me this plateu in this statistics?

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Эпидемиология_ВИЧ-инфекции#.D0.A1.D1.82.D0.B0.D1.82.D0.B8.D1.81.D1.82.D0.B8.D0.BA.D0.B0_.D0.B7.D0.B0.D0.B1.D0.BE.D0.BB.D0.B5.D0.B2.D0.B0.D0.B5.D0.BC.D0.BE.D1.81.D1.82.D0.B8_.D0.B8_.D1.81.D0.BC.D0.B5.D1.80.D1.82.D0.BD.D0.BE.D1.81.D1.82.D0.B8_.D0.BF.D0.BE_.D0.A0.D0.BE.D1.81.D1.81.D0.B8.D0.B8

It seems to me the amount of the newly-infected per annum are steadily growing and shows no signs of

>muh 9 gazzilion Central Asians
proofs
inb4 I live in Moskvabad I saw it
show data that confirms it

First off all AIDS doesn't exist. It is Jew pharma scam.
youtube.com/watch?v=YVudUlkgVx0

It was banned several times.
reestr.rublacklist.net/rec/6334/

The positive 0.3% change in ethnic Russians registered in the 2010 census is misleading, it is not due to increase in numbers of ethnic Russians but rather to a decrease of other nationalities, most significantly Ukrainians, Belarussians and Georgians as I noted here
In reality the ethnic Russian population has decreased by about 4 million, or if you calculate the percent difference between 2010 and 2002, a decrease of 4% of ethnic Russians.

again, stats here:

Let's start off by banning abortion and criminalizing adultery.

Oh wait...

Ethnicity statistics is based on census. 2010 one had self-reported ethnicity so it hugely depends on the respondent's worldview and even political opinions.

There is even a fairly well-known quote from a pop-singer who when asked about his nationaluity said something like
"My mother is a Jew, they pass their nationality through mother. My father is a Tatar, they pass their nationality through father. That probably means I'm Russian"

The fucking hipocrisy...

чepeпoмep зaкyкapeкaл

Get out of here CNN. Everyone knows Putin is based and his opponents are antifa ggots
Praise put in, praise Trump.

Literally a 136% increase in Uzbeks and a 67% increase in Tajiks between 2002 and 2010.

>300.000 people
Russia is DOOMED
piss off to 2ch you fucking retard

>At our imageboard you can do it

get back

Uzbeks and Tajiks are indeed not the main problem right now, they immigrated, and as I said above immigration is not the main problem

But 11 million Muslims, with Tatars and Bashkirs contributing the most, with a birthrate of over 3 children per woman, which will boost their numbers to form 50% of the population of Russia within 20-30 years -- that is a problem. Reminder that a population will keep decreasing with a birthrate of less than 2.1. And the ethnic Russian birthrate is roughly 1.4 children per woman (other slavs too, and even less for Ukrainians).

The decrease by 4 million is the result of the massive depopulation going on from the 80s combined with increased rates of alcoholism and drug use. The population had dropped in general because of this. If you look percentage wise, the white population decreased only by 0.3% over that 8 year period relative to everyone else. You're going to see the effects of the 90s continue for at least another generation if not more, but things are nowhere near as disproportionate as you claim

I just debunked that argument here
using fertility rates (not birthrates my bad)

source:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2e/Countriesbyfertilityrate.svg

also France on that image kind of stands as proof for high birthrates among Muslims

>mohamedans are taking over russian military

I would like to know more

Tatars and Bashkirs are not a problem, nor are their birth rates that high
Caucasians are a problem but compared to European problems it's literally fucking nothing and they'll get raped if they try anything again

Rossiya does have a lot of Central Asians though, but that's because Putin wants an empire. Ethnic Russians don't have a choice, Uzbeks don't have a choice- you are all ruled by Putin. It's like being a Russian in the USSR and complaining about how Kazakhstan is in the USSR.

no such thing
Putin is far from perfect but you have this cult of Russian internet kids who LARP as Nazis or liberals and literally invent shit as they go to smear him
corruption, sure, but everything else they spam about is mostly bullshit

Totalitarian people are totalitarian people

>Putin controls Russia YouTube
Kamikadze is not exactly right, because Youtube being a transnational corporation will happily do shit like that for virtually any government just not to lose market share. One of anons already mentioned Germany example. You also may remember how Shariy was complaining about his vids being demonetized allegedly on a request by ukrainian govt, yet channel 5 of Ukraine (which is comparable to our state media in terms of quality) gets profits in full.

>nor are their birth rates that high
good point, I'll give you that. Though there is are no exact ethnicity-wise fertility statistics, based on the censuses their numbers are shrinking as well so I think your conclusion is correct.

However, the same cannot be said about Chechens, which form a solid 1% of the population. So it seems we're on par with America in terms of being cucked by Muslims. But that's better news than I expected. Thank you, you've significantly altered my world view. Have a rare pepe.

how would imposing a visa regime with central asia interfere with his empire though? Why doesn't he?

There is no official data about the ethnic composition of Russian military, since Putin's goal is to create a so-called multinational Russian nation. However certain facts like
- Most cases of bullying in the army can be traced to the closely-tied group of non-Slav soldiers
- Muslims are notorious for liking Russian martial arts (I once visited a sambo club in Moscow, and the coach offered me a discount cause I'd be the only Slav in the whole gym) and willingness to join the army (which a great start for a military/police career) as opposed to Russains who consider it a wasted year.
-Most modern conflicts involving Russian citizens (Georgia and Syria being the most prominent) have higher-than average number of non-Slavic combatants. Russian aircraft carrier even has an unofficial nickname "Floating Dagestan"

This all paints a rather alarming picture. Nothing concrete though

>Putin's goal is to create a so-called multinational Russian nation
why do you say that?

Just to explain that the official data on ethnicity in any social groups - be it law enforcement, crime, military, etc - is scant and dubious

Bump frrrrrrriends

That doesn't make any sense.

Russian politics are very complex and to a point kelptocratic oligarchy. The Russian mob is so invested into the Russian government that its kill or be killed and at least Putin is a strong Christian nationalist.

Bump for russia

put in """""""""""""win""""""""""""" in 2018
scren

>Russian media really tells Russians that the western countries degenerate, seriously, its no joke, they really tell us
Omg, nuke Russia already!

Seriously though fuck this beta cuck looking faggot. He sounds like a leftist and should be executed for promoting marxist propaganda to Russian youth, which is clearly his main audience, imho.

Of course Putin controls Russia. That's why he was voted in, so that other special interests couldn't control Russia.

the internet in russia is much better than the uk or america.

fiber to the home and fast speeds most everywhere, no bandwidth cap and no worries about copyright.

I WISH the uk banned google products including youtube like china and some other countries, google is now releasing gmo mosquitos with bacteria in an american city with virtually no context given.

they and amazon and uber and most other western tech companies never pay anywhere near fair tax (how can you say amazon loses money and claim it back as tax relief when it the no1 online retailer?).

Youtube is pure AIDS but no one wants to use dailymotion or whatever alternative that people have created and liveleak is dead so here we are.

russians and chinese are so lucky to have their own national search engines and social media.

google products are pile of steaming dogshit and are basically run by the nsa. if your country blocks them such as malaysia,pakistan and china your country actually cares about you not being a product to a fat american banker.

google will delete anything if it offends someone or infringes copyright in a minute,twitter bans stuff for saudi arabians when they get offended.

today it is better to use yandex because at least they will not delete the torrent you are searching for.

if you think google cares about online freedom at all, i really fucking feel sorry for you because you are a retard who buys the propaganda on bbc and voa.

You mean like how YouTube deleted
Millions of dislikes and comments on their refugee video

dont use google, for heavens sake use a alternative dns that isn't google if you do use one.

google is top to bottom nsa and gchq duh, just read any wikileaks letter.

that's not even covering the diversity sketches,them buying the public health records of the nhs and so on.

they used abortion as birth control in russia and they brought injection drug use and heroin from Afghanistan.

its same thing they use in america to kill the population even down to the fentanyl being better to kill them off quicker its happening in ohio and estonia.

>Let's start off by banning abortion and criminalizing adultery.

the jew lenin brought that through then they spread it to britain and america alopg with faggotry and that famous singer stalin disappeared that was an absolute flamer spreading it around.

Niet methinks we have a nalvalny snek infestation