Do you like hot girls ? :)

Do you like hot girls ? :)
Do you like to fight terrorism?
Do you want the 14 best months of your life?

You can join the IDF as a foreigner and serve
If you are interested in serving in the IDF, there are a number of options available, depending on your age, physical condition and status.
New immigrants and returning Israeli citizens:

Contact the IDF Enlistment Center’s Coordinator for New Immigrants: [email protected]

Contact the IDF Enlistment Center directly: [email protected]
If you are interested in serving in the IDF, there are a number of options available, depending on your age, physical condition and status.
New immigrants and returning Israeli citizens:

Contact the IDF Enlistment Center’s Coordinator for New Immigrants: [email protected]

Contact the IDF Enlistment Center directly: [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PA7b2BNjnsg
idf.org
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-6qcttS8b4
thehill.com/policy/international/un-treaties/311715-israel-obama-administration-colluded-with-shameful-anti
thehill.com/policy/defense/311836-israel-will-share-evidence-of-obama-un-collusion-with-trump-ambassador-says
thehill
archive.is/jFsru
archive.is/sBy3G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God bless Israel!

I'd legit do that.
Jews are smart and succesfull gorgeous to boost and I want my children to prosper
Kill muds
Can become Israelian if I get a jewess wife.

Like unironically does that work? How's the pay?

Thanks

No one here is in the military. Now get out of here.

Can't deny this proof

Adolph would not like that

I want a mizrahi gf

This is the best shilling I've ever seen. Very inconspicuous.

Can't deny this girl her right to defend her home against SATANIC ISLAMIC INVADERS

>Israeli faggot with the Norwegian proxy is back

There really is no getting rid of you, chaim.

She needs enrichment

Fake

As a soldier in the IDF, pay is shit as this is "the people's army". You don't spend much though as a foreigner

Can I get a qt jewess if I'm 6'2 blonde green eyed IDF veteran?
Would my kids be fully jews? Do I have to get the snip?

Kids would be Jews, and no snip

>fake

Theres no reason not to marry an Israrli goddes, just fucking live in luxury and have children with IQ of 130 and be Rich as fuck and fucking the rest of the World in the ass. Whites are to jews, What niggers are to whites. Admit it's only because your not a jew you hate them. Aryancuck race, are basically lesser jews.

>IQ of 130

Israeli IQ is basically Arab tier. High 80's or something.

Not for askenazy Jews, what you're talking about is a half new half sandnigger breed

Did someone say cute IDF girls thread?

Funny thing is I've actually seen IDF adds inline the past few weeks.

I'm talking about your nation as a whole, not just Sephardics.

You're children are gonna pretty genius if they are normal jews, not just arab mix, and just have them go to University, they are sure to be smart and propably be a banker or something, impossible not to

They're just really fucking vocal, and have at a strong vote. idiots vote for idiots, and democracy does it's thing

youtube.com/watch?v=PA7b2BNjnsg

no memes i was actually thinking about joining the IDF and getting into politics to stabalize palestine when I am done with my tours.

t. Fedora Palestinian studying chemical engineering in USA

The only cute "Israelis" are Slavic women.

Open borders for Israel now

Israel and judaism are terrorist organizations.

I am:)

The Jewish race has only existed in order to murder, rob, warmonger, and exploit the resources of other nation.

If Israel open its borders there would be no need for the IDF as nothing can happen but a massive dose of African and Muslim enrichment.

We must demolish and destroy this "Jewish" identity that only serves to otherize other groups for exploitation.

You don't worship God and Christ, you worship Israel and consider the jews (Pharisees) to be Israel's angels. You worship a strip of land next to Gaza. You are idolaters.

Oh course Anti-semitism is wrong, Christians have a duty to support the Pharisees

Israel needs open borders and to integrate Africa into its religion and society to remove racism from the Jewish people.

this man said it right

Racist Jewish banks need to be banned from colonialism on non Jewish nations.

Hihihihihihi!

What's the deal with israel and kike appreciation shilling lately? Who the fuck is behind this stinking shit.

Israel has a higher percentage of muslims than any european country you morons.
Are you unironically retarded enough to fall for shit you read on Sup Forums?

You mean this fellow Sup Forumsack?

idf.org

A Jewish state is a racist invention that has never existed, palestine has never belonged solely to the Jews, Asians lived in israel, blacks lived in israel, arabs lived in israel, isrsel belongs to everyone and reactionary racist notions of a Jewish state needs to be erased.

Israel needs more diversity from Africa, Israelncan provide for 50 million starving Africans and must integrate Africsns to isrseli society.

I agree. Nothing will prove to those racist, bigots in the Jewish ethno-sate of Israel that diversity is a strength than 6+ million glorious Africans and Muslims immigrating straight from the great civilizations of Africa and the Middle East.

No one on the political left could disagree that millions and millions of Africans can do anything but bring great diversity and wealth to Israel.

>INB4 a bunch of racist, bigots suggest millions and millions of Africans flooding into Israel would cause harm. Take your racism back to "r e d d i t" and the "N Y T/W a s h i n g t o n P o s t" comment sections.

>her home
>on stolen land

Nice try shlomoberg

"And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse."

You are cursed you stupid fuckfag

Of course, diversity is good, blacks will enrich israel with superior mixed race future of humanity children, every israeli must be mulatto by 2030.

>Israel has a higher percentage of muslims...
>Implying you could ever have a high enough percentage of Muslims

Listen here you lying piece of racist trash. You will not be able to stop the coming wave of Muslims and Africans who will diversity the Jewish ethno-state of Israels racial portfolio. Muslims will be the majority in Israel and Africans will replace your population.

You can not stop the opening of the Israeli borders. You can not stop progress. Liberalism is the future of Israel. Israel will be diverse at all cost.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-6qcttS8b4

Explain how the language barrier works

fuck you niggers cant accomplish anything.
they just have the abilities:
-eat
-scream
-fuck

thats about it.

I like the way you think. user.

Israel will become the leaders in diversity and show the world what millions of Africans and Muslims can do to a country.

Matthew 27:24-

When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “It is your responsibility!”

All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!”

of course

Expectation vs reality

ant thats how the story of the gospel and forgiveness began.

i love the jews cause of it

Yes Israel is becoming less Jewish (and thats a good thing)
The days of the Jewish race being a monolithic identity are over.

Bait thread.

You can't join IDF if you're a foreigner, this isn't a Kurd run militia, you can only join after you are granted Permanent Residence or are a citizen of Israel and the only way to get that is if you're a returning Jew from Eastern Europe or are born to a Jew who holds Israeli citizenship.

Also you're just a sitting target for some Palestinians to shoot you or stab you, and since you're a soldier and are there to "keep the peace" you can't defend yourself without serious backlash.

If you want excitement join Yamam or Duvdevan at least then they won't even question you if you shoot some Palestinian, just put some C4 next to the body and Mossad will do the rest for you.

Hey, user, you are right. We niggers do nothing but eat, scream, and fuck and Israel is next on the menu.

We will eat out the heart of the old racist, bigoted Israel and replace it will a African centric progressive mindset.

We will scream until all out needs are meet by the Israeli state.

We will fuck all the Jewish women to form a big beautiful brown Israel.

Nothing can stop Israel from becoming black and brown.

I approve.

of course

Look at this evidence

you know it only will end like

Propaganda whores, take your stupid religion back to where you came from.
It doesn't belong here.

Holy trips

The days of the Jewish stranglehold on the lands they call Israel is over. It will be shared with all the world. The black and brown world will soon call Israel home and there ain't a damn thing you racist, bigots can do about it.

Also, wait until that cuck Trump is out and the real progressives get elected. You thought Obama was bad to Israel.

thehill.com/policy/international/un-treaties/311715-israel-obama-administration-colluded-with-shameful-anti

thehill.com/policy/defense/311836-israel-will-share-evidence-of-obama-un-collusion-with-trump-ambassador-says

Norway stands with ISRAEL

The 5th and 2nd from the back. Jew would? Ji would.

>unarchived clickbaiters
>thehill com/policy/international/un-treaties/311715-israel-obama-administration-colluded-with-shameful-anti
archive.is/jFsru
>thehill com/policy/defense/311836-israel-will-share-evidence-of-obama-un-collusion-with-trump-ambassador-says
archive.is/sBy3G

>>implying that (((jews))) can cause anything to happen

The next Democrat president will finish what Obama started and cut all funding and support to Israel.

Austria stands with ISRAEL

you are cursed that's why you became satanic talmudists , you fucked up a big dollop there asking for your children too to be cursed and theirs , that's a perfect fuck up and for that jews will be destroyed , enjoy

Can't come soon enough. It really makes you wonder. You see all those pics of hanged niggers back in the day and whites are made to feel bad about it. And then you realize more and more that niggers were niggers back then, and were still behaving like niggers back in the day. They were robbing, raping, murdering and acting like savages back then. So those pics of hanging niggers actually makes me smile.

Austria already had one failed white racist and you seem to be following in his footsteps.

Oingo boingo was a pharisee puppet just like the rest of the democrats

O look an uppity Nigger (upper middle class white boi)

I am not racist. I am the cleansing fire awaiting the scum of the earth to consume all of you.

The New Israelis are going to have fun with her once the old israeli trash is thrown out after the borders are opened.

She is going to get a taste of dark chocolate and never turn back. You know those Jew girls love the black cock.

Those are lies. Look it up on Humanrightswatch or amnesty international. Israel is bombing civilian areas and than claims there were terrorist activity there and terrorist just used those civilians as shields but it was all lies...

You wish. After we are done raiding Europe we are going to double back on Israel and leave nothing for you Jews to call home. #OpenBordersForIsrael

>literally shilling for the kikes, destabilization of the middle east and the destruction of Europe
JIDF get

Those are russians and europeans...

Israel is on of the main trafficking destination with about 10-20 000 woman mainly from territories of past ZSRR(but also europe) are forced to prostitution on every day basis since the war. Some are being married but still, those are not jewish genes on this picture...

Proof

>Do you like hot girls ? :)
Kys you fucking animal

How does Hamas get their human shields so float in mid air in an arc like that?

This

Btfo

Double btfo+1 and no returns you smelly cuck.

>Implying those aren't just hired models to lure you in supporting them

katyusha the russian ? doesnt even identify as a jew girl haah turbo-cucks

Why the fuck would european join the idf??? I' m doing it because i have to and because its my country. But why would you do it???

>because its my country
>Implying Israel does not belong to the people of the world
Borders are a lie and Israel will be faced with this fact sooner rather than later. #OpenBordersForIsrael

Don't you need jewish ancestors to be accepted as a volunteer?

Terrorist? Just like the ones behind the Shills targeting Anon5.

Who taught the nigger how to write?