I "over-redpilled" my brother

I have been redpilling my younger bro (I'm 21 he's 18) for about a year now, and he's basically a step away from going full 14-88... He constantly talks about jews,degeneracy and exterminating everyone... How do I control it?

You can't. You can show him how to hide his power level though. Maybe he'll be able.

Why contain it? Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to save them.

you fucking fool

Just don't let him to become a skinhead, that's dumb

Your brother is going to save the world

Being red pilled is a curse

Ignorance is bliss

Μπράβο ρε μαλαkά τώρα θα σkοτωθεί απ το ΚΚΕ

WE MUST CLEAR THE TABLE OF COLOURED CONDIMENTS AND SECURE A PLACE FOR WHITE BREAD CHILDREN

Θα του kλάσει το ΚΚΕ

I'm not letting my bro become "he was lonely" of the week

He's fucking 18 dude, you redpilled him now scram, you fucking mongo

"He was lonely" = he committed suicide?
Do many Greeks an hero?

Working on it, he is at least sensible in public, and manages to do it on his own(most of thw time)... but at family tables... oh man... He called on of our uncles a "crypto-jew" a month ago, called some of our cousins faggots and whores, broke up with his gf because he went on about how women are to fear the man... it's fucking him up

He will be welcomed to my Right Wing Death Squads.

I meant he could shoot up a place... and no

I've been redpilled since I was 15, I'm just not obsessive like him you fucking mountain jew

Explain to him that the best way to help himself, his family, his people, and his nation, is by getting a useful education, a good job, a family, while also working to Make Greece Great Again. If he goes off to fight antifa and gets shot by some punk, it does nobody any good.

This thread is a testament to the modern Greek's subhuman intelligence. No wonder your country is the asshole of non-baltic Europe.

Stop posting you fucking faggot.

Can he think for himself?
Does he believe everything people tell him, and rationlize truth from emotion?

He knows... we discussed this with him, and he said he is planning to join the military academy and eventually stage a coup and become a dictator...

Introduce him to Sir Arthur Keith and convince him to outjew the jews if he's too passionate about it. It's not a bad thing, just gotta channel it.

Teach him subversion. If he want 14, he will stop being a parody and become subtle.

What he does is basically this:
>Talk in support of women,fags,brownies
>You'll get the gas chamber

Go back to fucking your sister Cletus

>He constantly talks about jews,degeneracy and exterminating everyone
How is that "a step away"? That is well beyond
Also this. You can't do 14 if you're not even white.

>Mr. 42% saying who's white and who's not

Nigga please, I'm 99% sure I'm whiter than you

This is the single best way to drive people away from right wing politics. Much better is to focus on economic aspects such as the role of debt, the influence of (((banks))), the role of George Soros in the migrant ferrying between Libya and Italy etcetera.

Most Greeks, even the dumbest malaka understands that our economic and financial system isnt working to their benefit, but to the benefit of someone else

Good. You did your duty, let him choose his path from now on.

He has some good points on how divorce procedures and women gaining economic freedom killed the family unit

You fucked up.

A redpill is mean to be taken and willfully swallowed. I'd imagine you forced it down his throat because of his teen angst.

Your bother is never going to recover from this damage and you doomed him to be a superficial racist; you know the kinds who you see on T.V that everybody assumes all racists are like and thus band against racists as a whole.

Fucking olive.

t. Brainlet Burger

I swallowed a whole lot of redpills when I was 15 (Eurabia, demographics, role of the Jews in subversive movements) and after some years of extreme edge, I ended up fine. You just have to learn how to play the game of politics, but this takes time and effort

>I have been redpilling my younger bro
>He constantly talks about jews,degeneracy and exterminating everyone
>he's basically a step away from going full 14-88
Sounds like he is already 1488. You have done your part in showing him how the world really works. Now just let him be.

So, he is angry, red pill rage.

Let him channel it into sports, and arts. He needs an emotional ventile to not become violent or drug addicted.

Also, keep him away from skinhead culture, show him that video of Murdoch Murdoch where they show street skinheads as those people who have adapted the enemy stereotype.

Don´t let him be misleaded by his rage, you won´t be able to stop it, this world is a mess, he sees it now, he has to channel it.

What did you teach him about Turks?

You swallowed them on your own accord toothpaste. You didn't have them chewed up for you then bird fed into your mouth. And if you did you are not "redpilled" you are someone else's puppet; parroting other people's arguments and utterly unable to critically think your way to your existing conclusions because why would you? The hard questions that we all have to answer was answered for you.

My nigga

>exterminating everyone

So much for your redpill you stupid Greek fuck.

Stfu

Thanks for the Gif

Teach him how to control his power level and how to know where he must suppress it and where he can go super saiyan, like here for example. Just like the rest of us are doing until the time comes

It's another
>greeks think they are aryan
episode

Please support your brother. Only those crazy enough to believe that can ever achieve it. Tell him to take psychology, history and economics classes. He's got to reign control over himself if he's going to get there though.

Believe it or not I've met a blonde blue eyed greek once. I guess nordic genes are far spread from all that rape the vikings were doing.

The more one restrain the own sexuality, the easier it will become to submit oneself to fascist ideals.

This was a key insight leftist got decades ago. The let loose the "liberated" sexuality and got plenty of left wing voters in return. It works like a charm.

Also you should make sure that no violent act will help any of you. Teach him that he need to intellectually undermine the system from within.