Cultural Enrichment Program in Londonistan

Ha Ha Ha Ha

The absolute state of the UK.

>you shouldnt teach kids about other religions
indian education

At least they'll be part of a culture that's actually alive.

Damn Muslim internet defense force is getting fast

Wasn't London already 100% muslim?

information is not bad, making decisions without information is not advisable...

also yall lost pakistan to islam

It's true. British culture died in the 1960s. There's nothing inside the modern native Brit. We're spiritually hollowed out.

>thinks "teaching" them by forcing them to go to mosques routinely is good
>German Flag
Checks out

*west Pakistan

Christians visit mosques but muslims never visit churches.

>routinely
I'm going to require a source on that

Because the Churches aren't visited by anyone.

Damage Control Team is already here.

>indoctrination
Theyre not even hiding it anymore

poo
[spoiler]i missed seeing your flag[/spoiler]

any british parent who allows their non-muslim child to participate should be ashamed.

Whoever underlined that post I bet his textbook pages are blinding bright green.

Because it's haram.

See:

This.
Hindus too visit worshipping places, but these muslims never visit any Temples.

i work at a church part time, there are a lot more people coming in than in 2014 now

Perhaps we're not talking about America?

He's just asking for a source.

I remember visiting a synagogue and several cathedrals when I was a kid, visiting a mosque doesn't sound like anything weird.
Religious Education is a pretty big thing.

They do, but you don't know it because that church becomes rubble right after.

i forgot to change my flag back
the one i work at is up north, idk what it's like in london, they've probably all be turned into rape training facilities for our new friends

kys

Also it should probably be pointed out that school trips are always 100% optional, parents have to agree to them.

you know its sad two years ago we would just say something like "should´nt you be busy handing over your wife to a goatfucker or somethng?" now no one even knows if you yourself are the goatfucker

but also yeah fuck germany only people who like you are tinfoil nazis

>people encouraged to toss away anything that could possibly be construed as a weapon
>younger generations being taught that there is nothing wrong with Islam and that it is a great faith
it hurts to witness the physical and mental disarmament of a society

It doesn't matter. Britain is dead anyway. The Britain of today has nothing in common with the centuries that came before it.

Sure they do. The're plenty of cases of muzzies vandalizing churches. And even entering just to attack the clergy

My cucked ass they are, if you knew the extent of indoctrination in our schools happenng right now you would have crawled into a corner shaking as if the popo just found out you owned an illegall assault teaspoon selling ring.

They are everywhere, leftists, antifa, even fucking unions are in and our of our schools so much we need to install rotating doors, in sweden at the very least we now have so much sandniggers and somalis that it is no longer working on the above avereage swede who is not brought up in a social democratic family. It's insane how much they spew their bullshit here one time i remember twenty years ago we where all herded into the school's sportshall where a large podium have been erected and on it a black clothed grungy motherfucker with holed in his pants and bad hair begun to talk about his struggle, nazis, and how he found Antifa, and not to mention when we where "educated" on religions we skmmed through Hinduism, buddhism, catholicism, protestantism, ortodox, even paganisn, eveyrhting of those where done in a week or less. but islam, Oh boy. about three months of themed "knowledge", praying at prayer times, fucking up the school menu with Shit halal food that cost the school thousands to supply for just three months.

ok sweden

It's also very bizarre and mind-boggling to see a national voluntarily submit to something that will destroy them.