Will film ever cease to be SJWified?

Will film ever cease to be SJWified?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LayW8aq4GLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I miss raimi

Why don't they ask Tobey and Raimi to make a good spooderman movie, instead of taking literally whos and making garbage?

Yes. When we take over the entertainment ind-

Depends if the (((publishers))) of these films are more interested in subverting western society or making money. If it's the latter, which I hope it is, then we'll eventually see the end of it. Not before a few more franchises are sacrificed though.

Film is large and varied. If you only watch Disney superhero flicks it's just going to get worse..

How did they pozz this movie?

I didnt even know the movie existed.

I never understand why Hollywood keeps rebooting old films.Why cant they just bring out some original shit

I only watch Lars Von Trier and Gaspar Noe films anymore.

The old spiderman movies were shit too. The Evil Dead series were super boss though. Except for the TV-Series, it is solely carried by Bruce Campbells characther.

It's not about money, they have unlimited money already. It's the first reason you mentioned and general moral decay of humankind

What do you like by von Trier? He publish so much shit here in Denmark and I think the majority of it is hip edge garbage. I haven't seen Melancholia, Nymphomaniac and Kingdom Hospital.

Seen a commercial about spider man, See (((them))) implied love interest Mary jane is a black woman. Realize (((they))) are only doing this to bring in libcucks. Decide not to watch knowing it's made by jews.

Blacked MJ who's not Mary Jane
"No, I don't want to see the Washington Monument. Muh slavery."
I think all of Peter's friends are minorities...

>Why cant they just bring out some original shit

They can. But its not as profitable, so why bother?.

Watched it yesterday, the only likeable thing was that Spiderman was again goofy funguy like he used to be.

This. Take the Jew to the Loo.

He is red pilled when it comes to women.

>mfw eceleb reviewers tried to pass this off as better than the first two Raimi films

>shit
well yeah they were shit but at least they were fun. this one's just
>agenda the movie
like if you aint got a redhead mj then it aint fuckin spidey

He's a beta cuck when it comes to women. I think of him like Nietzsche: a lot he says and implies is true, but it really just stem from the fact that women keep cucking him (in this case Lou Salome).

I can agree to that.

Isn't Sony Pictures on the verge of bankruptcy?

Me too, user

It might be easier to ask what they didn't pozz in the movie.

It looks like a cheaply made piece of garbage. I guess there aren't enough Chinese and Korean people on Earth to render the amount of films Disney puts out every year.

See Melancholia. One of the best movies I've ever seen, and my all time fav is 2001 so the bar is pretty high.

Can anyone give me a list of obvious SJW narrative in this movie? Havent seen it and not sure if worth it

The company that owns Spider man's licence must be actively using it to retain said licence. Hense all the reboots and crossovers and games.

>Blacked MJ who's not Mary Jane
Had to look up what you mean. They literally removed a character and put a new one in place just so they could make it a nigger. Unbelievable

>it's disrespectful to call them indians, I think they're native americans now
>nearly all of the minor characters are minorities
>black 'I'm totally not MJ' Liz
>mixed spic 'MJ' revealed at the end of the movie
>every couple aside from Stark and his fuckbuddy is interracial
>muh slavery
theres more but that's what I remember off the top of my head.

Batman is the only decent superhero.

Just wait till black panther comes out. NIggers will chimp the fuck out with new waves of white hate. I guarantee you that in the movie the nigger will be fighting to keep the evil white man from putting the people of wakanda (niggerville) in chains. Niggers will come out of the movie thinking We Wuz Suuber Heroez an sheeitzzzzz

Oh yeah, Flash Thompson is a fucking poo/paki

truly unexpected

HAHAHA
WE WUZ MJ AND SHIET

dafuq, this much be make up shit

Is it just me, or does the CGI look incredibly bad in this film? Looks childish, like the craft has gone backwards 20 years. Looks like cheap rubbish?

Outsourcing is cost effective but quality dives

Making CGI look bland is the best way to make it look alright to the masses.

Without details you cant really tell if a texture is shit or not, but when it has texture the difference between good cgi and bad cgi is huge.

It was a good light-hearted movie. What Spiderman should be, although it's still not as good as Spiderman (2002).

MJ is pretty cute despite being brown and not being the main love interest. A cute blonde Stacy displays public disgust at the idea of being taken to prom by a nigger which was good too.

Fuck I love the MCU.

Guess he finally got his act together then. His old movies sucked: The boss of it all, The Idiots, The obstacles, The young years.

This. Liam Nessons character was fucking based.

>The old spiderman movies were shit
You suck.

Might as well move on to miles Morales at that point

isn't batman essentially a black man already? a criminal fighting other criminals on the street?

>at least i have muh constitution

He also understands Hitler and is a Nazi.
youtube.com/watch?v=LayW8aq4GLw

Shut your fucking mouth smörrebröd
Batman is the only good "superhero"

He only said that because he's an edgelord. He is pro-refugee.

>Batman is the only good "superhero"

>dresses in all black
>needs a gangsign being lit in the skies to bother do something
>attacks criminals without notifying the police

For some reason I find Wakanda harder to believe in than people with super powers.

Batman is a nogfag.
Ozymandias is the only respectable character.

Even superman's origin story is honestly more plausible desu senpai

stop going to the movies you faggot.

just a bunch of unrelatable minority characters and clichee politically correct tropes

Comedian a best

diversity BTFO

This "drop" is indicative of a general trend this summer in the US. There's also the fact that Planet of the Apes premiered right after.

hey that looks like something i would never watch. no wonder its doing poorly.

>There's a few brown people in fucking modern day Queens
>IT'S AN AGENDA GUYS

No, they are happy to take losses to push propaganda and pressure groups fund them anyway.

Same as the Jewish pressure groups are currently doing with the latest CoD to put holocaust shit in it.

He just keeps digging.

The film isn't taking losses. Look at it's total gross so far and it hasn't even premiered in China or Japan yet. It's not a billion dollar smah hit, but it's gonna make a decent enough profit.

He's got the, "Artiste", pass since his films are so unwatchable. If he made blockbusters, he'd be run out of town.

The best way to start doing this is consuming more non-Western films and make foreign cinema a real thing at the box office. It's a clear slap in the face and quantifiable rejection of Western cinema and it's 'values' whenever their films outperform the native ones. The more different types of degeneracy China bans from it's TV and film the more appealing it is as a break from the usual SJW shit being churned out of Hollywood.

Let them watch the contrasts between successful non-Western films at the box office while Western ones flop every other weekend. Thing is it'll work because cinemas don't care about political agendas, they'll do whatever boosts their profits at a time they're already finding it hard. Whatever attracts more audiences, they'll do. Also for the added bonus that they can't really go after it without pissing off SJWs for 'muh cultural imperialism, why are you hating on other cultures and their films?!'.

It's the way forward with these kind of things. If they want a culture war then it's BDS time on Western media that promotes liberalism and degeneracy.

~Mother~

《Fucking》

This

It wasn't diverse enough goy.

It was fine if you can overlook the Nog love interest.

I rewatched Dr Who Season 10 while not about to go to sleep and it's alright I guess.

Turns out the Nog is a lesbian, so whatever. And the love interest is the (female) Master. So it's all good - not even xenobeastophilia.

Also I noticed Dr Who looking Jordan Petersonesque saying something quite similar to Clean Your Room in one episode. And also a few other subtle lines I can cling to. Maybe the overt pandering to SJW ists is to allow subtly redpilled bits here and there.

I was just sick and tired of the pandering when I watched it the first time around and had little patience.

woah how did you do THAT?

Be fair and point out that MJ is not in this photo. MJ, or Michelle, is that apathetic stoner comic relief chick. Her slaves line wasn't that bad, but the black cop agreeing with her right there was what's worse.

Movie was fun, and Vulture was actually a good "bad guy" cause his motives weren't some bullshit about destruction. See it at least once, if you don't wanna pay shekels, download it.

We control the memes. That alone is enough

This. We must double down.

Exactly what I thought about Vulture. He wasn't some "I have to destroy humanity by destroying it" BS like Ares in Wonder Woman.

No, in a few years it will be "White Quotas For Euro Medieval Movies Abolished, Research Confirms Europe Was Black"

I have to save humanity*

Wakanda is kinda real, Congo has ~1.2 trillion dollars worth of materials like diamonds and metals but no one other than king Leopold had the common sense to mine it out.
Fucking niggers.

who is that old fat man in the back?

Trier has his moments but the Dogme 95 era is mostly shit. If someone says they like Trier or Noe it's a good sign they're edgelord faggots

>Lars Von Trier

nigga you just went full degeneracy

>watching movies
You people have thousands upon thousands of great literary works of the western world to read.

Stop wasting time on nonsense and stop playing into the destruction of the west.

King Leopold mostly used Congo for rubber plantations. No one really knew Congo had that much rare earth metals and gold at the time. It hadn't been thoroughly explored and surveyed yet.

Or, maybe do both.

kek

No.

Jesus Christ. Fuck this country. It's fallen so far in the last few decades. Fuck it, I give up.

Degenerate. Nihilistic. Post modern. Perverse. -
Perfect movie for a fucking leaf.

My favourite bit of the movie was the teacher who played the exact same role he did in Community.

That...is incredibly accurate!

You should have listened.

Hugest faggot ever. In what world are books & reading anywhere near the goodness of film and TV? Visuals and audio are the present and future; staring at words printed to thin wood and hallucinating in your head is cuck tier. Get fucked Sven Ahmed

You know...sometimes I read a post...sometimes....I.... Murica!

they have so much money, now they just want to stomp on the anthill of white people

PAX AMERICANA!

>wow you're so developed bro, good job watching everything and sort of not minding it!
the middle ground you've found and are occupying here is uninteresting and silly.

Can't be in Holywood without being a Liberal.

Both because no one will hire you and because it takes being a Liberal to go to Hollywood and become famous, as opposed to studying STEM.

That's why almost no one in the Music, Film or TV industry is Right wing.

Games, on the other hand, are because most game developers are smart than that shit. That said, the gaming industry is heading further Left recently but from the higher ups. Executives and other big assholes.

>Isn't Sony Pictures on the verge of bankruptcy?
They're not doing well...
They're extremely successful with their console though. (PS4 console that is). They're dominating the gaming industry right now. But they've failed in other departments. (Sony TV screens for instance..)

kraut subhumans being raped kek

I haven't seen those either