When will the next crusade start?

When will the next crusade start?
I cant wait to kill some whites :D

Other urls found in this thread:

tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ermeni_Kırımı
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There won't be a next Crusade.

The Chinese will probably nuke all of you. They have no patience for irrational superstitious people.

/thread

Chinese people are extremely superstitious. Some buildings do not have a fourth floor (floor three jumps to floor five) because the Chinese word for four sounds like the word for death.

Well we can't nuke Turkey, considering they're roaches and all... But we can air Raid them, if you get my drift.

Shut up commie lover.
Stop supporting PKK.
We kicked Chinese ass too. We can do it again

This and Islam is banned in China. All muslims need a special ID haha OP BTFO

When the impostor Jorge Bergolio is removed from the seat of Rome. Then we will retake Constantinople and purge the roaches that swarm on its holy soil.

Worthless Sandnigger have wet dreams about slaughter but cant handle a forming Kurdistan. As u know Sandniggers cant fight, u would loose against Greece within one week.

>German talking shit about Turks.

Why you betray me?

u cant eyen say how german flag looks like.. says everything aout ur intelligence.Turky is a worthelss country. It should give the east to Kurdistan and Erdogan should kill himselve

Well you are retarded

You faggots are only capable of raping children

Pedophiles get killed in jail.
You however treat them like kings.

U will see. Ur country is doomed. No tourism becaus Erdogan is Supporting ISIS. No developed industry. Poverty all over the country. Weak military situation. No one in Europe likes Turks because of goatfucker Erdogan and stupid political islam.

>Sunni supporting Wahhabi

What a fool you are.

Kill yourself

What is it with all these Germans hating on Turkey?
Have we cucked you THAT much?

They just mentioned u in a different thread, subhuman turkroach

becuase ur shitty people are living in developed countrys, getting help form the social system and dont work. The speak their worthless language here. Young Turks are the worst. They think they own the world, but cant even afford appropriate cloath. Turkish women cant greet men becaus of retarded islam. So many reasons to hate you.

All lies.
You burned Turks that were working and people got fed up with racism.

This are no lies. I know it. Ive seen it. Thats the way it is. If u cant accept it your sense of reality is completely wrong. We dont burn Turky, but maybe we should. Islam is faschism.

You did burn people. Why lie German?
German says come in we will keep you safe
German lies and kills us
Why are Germans liers and murderers?

Are u that stuipd that u dont realize that im not a german? Germany is givin your country a lot of aid. There are 3 million turks in Germany wich are sending theire money to Turky because your average salery is that low in Turky. Germany said the EU gives money to Turkey for every syrian refugee. But ur stuipd president fucked it up.

Actually Germany was supposed to give money but they stopped so Erdogan threaten to open the borders.
Get your facts straight German!

what about this my friend?
Cant we handle the truth? Or are u nothing better than the Nazis?
tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ermeni_Kırımı

Stupid turk. It's not the German people that are behind the mass migration. If you had any idea why the real people behind this are allowing you to migrate to Europe not a single one of you infidels would have stepped foot of your own lands. Soon everything will be revealed to you.

Long story.
The guys who did this were Young Turks who came to power by coup.
They weren't legitimate so to speak.
I read wikipedia. It says Germany needed workers. It was temporary at first then Germans changed it. Then they killed people. Neo Nazis I mean. But seeing as every German here is a Neo Nazi I think they lied to Turks. Turks were promised to be kept safe.

No crusades since the catholic church eliminated all true christens back in the days.

But at least it seems we will have a war soon if our leaders go on like they do today.

They stopped becaus Erdogan is establishing a dictatorship and is trading with the terrorists in syria. Hes bombing kurdish cities in his own country but also in Iraq and Syria. He wants to relaunch deathpenalty. He arrested 100.000 political enemies. Teacher, police men, military stuff, journalists, politicans and so on. Hes just evil.

Thats not a reason to stop.
West has no problems with dictators.

Oh well if wikipedia says so then that must be the whole story case closed. Europe needs workers so lets flood them with people that don't work make sense to me.

Unfortunately the west dont give a fuck about dictatorships, except ur country want to be member of the EU. Of course its a reason to stop if your conversational partner is going total nuts. With nuts i mean mental-health problems.

as long as they do what we tell them.
But your guy is going in full retard mode.

A war against turkey would be interesting, since all the ppl who vote for erdogan are in Germany. We will see if they go back and fight for the new dictator or if they try to start a war from the inside.

I can't wait to nuke turkey you filthy fucking animals

i dont think it will.

you want to duel me ?

Notice how Iraqis, Afghanis, Syrians, and Libyans aint shitposting? These turkey shitskins are getting too comfortable. Its time we remind them who the master race is.

Depends when you invade Europe.