MGTOW is really getting to people. Feminists are getting upset, Tradcons are getting upset, MSM is getting upset...

MGTOW is really getting to people. Feminists are getting upset, Tradcons are getting upset, MSM is getting upset, SJWs are getting upset, PUAs are getting upset. Who would've thought so many people would get triggered at seeing men go their own way instead of going theirs? Talk about insecurity. "Do what we do or we'll attempt to shame you into oblivion!" MGTOW will continue to grow as more and more men wake up from the blue pill dream and realize that the best life is a life lived your own way and not somebody else's.

archive.is/XgMYW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
youtube.com/watch?v=4I5Q3UXkGd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now that women quotas have to be enforced at major corporations I think it's about time we got some sort of political movement going to tax these independent women to pay for our gaming experience, we demand NEETBUX!

Bump.

Shaming tactics are the most powerful weapon women have.

Hahahahahaha

I hope the Huffington post goes bankrupt

It's the most powerful weapons people have when they want to take something from you.

TradCucks, Women, Jews, Niggers, SJWs all use shaming tactics to steal wealth and resources from White men.

Because of this they freak the fuck out with movements like MGTOW since it's a group of men they can't exploit.

Please, don't turn Sup Forums into /r9k/

Thanks,

Meh, it would be funnier if any connection were more explicit - e.g., men choosing video games over relationships.

t. not MGTOW

>Who would've thought so many people would get triggered at seeing men go their own way instead of going theirs?
That was the point. FIX LAWS NOW

>be a pathetic failure with no useful skills, become a parasite on society with no job who beats off and plays video games all day, everyone looks down on you

>Haha I sure showed them!

MGTOW exposes the lie that they are strong and independent. Thus the triggering. If they were strong and indepedent, they wouldn't need no man... hahahahahahahaha. WHITE MEN WILL ALWAYS WIN because all we have to do to WIN is NOT PARTICIPATE. hahaha. Have you seen the pictures of Zimbabwe resorts before/after whites left!? hahaha

Remember to always pay your taxes user

>be a pathetic failure with a dead end job, become a parasite on society with no life who works and is subservient all day, everyone looks down on you
>Haha I sure showed them!

Which is why a shameless person was elected to the WH.

No! Bad goyim! Stop having fun and go back to your wage slavery! How else will I and Chaim afford those new yachts?

they don't give a shit about MGTOW virgin geekboys or even realize they exist, they're mad because chad and tyrone won't commit now that they've moved onto the next wave of younger chicks

Shit like this makes me want to become a better man.

Shame all you want but I'm living the life with my NEETbux. Feels good waking up whenever I want and doing what I want.

>parasite on society
A society that betrayed men, treated them as second class cizens in front of the law be it criminal or divorce compared to women, while the whole society demonizes men and wants to acitvely emasculated them by destroyen any and every place they could in the past retreat be it sports, movies or even politics.
A society that calls the most womens rights friendly environment on this earth a "patriachry" with evil white misogynists ..... while the same society/women cant open their mouths about actual patriarchies and the people in it or the religion of it... the same people that actively import what they pretend to fight in white people... And now when men say lol fuck you all i am out, suddenly its the evil men not fulfilling his contract lol
Yeah sorry fuck this society and fuck you too.

The important part of the article is this:
>Aggregate hours worked for men in that group fell by 12% between 2000 and 2015, higher than the declines for older male workers.

Gee, I wonder if that means older male workers are holding onto jobs longer, preventing new positions from opening up.

>One of my best friends works in a hospital and was dating a nurse there.
>6 months in he finds out she's actually already in a long term relationship and cheating on her actual bf with my friend.
>My friend feels completely shit and breaks up with her.
>She gets sad that he doesn't want to see her cause she's cheating and all the nurses turn on my friend.
>He's bullied by all the female staff constantly until he eventually resigns.
>He did nothing wrong but all the women side with the cheating slut.

There have always been men who didn't give a fuck about women or relationships. This MGTOW shit just reeks of insecure guys who can't get any pussy trying to maintain some control over the chaos in their minds. Yeah dude I'm totally going my own way, that's why I spend all my days bitching about women online

Men and women need to reach some kind of compromise.

Without children society is going to collapse.

well he shouldnt have been a fucking moron and dated a coworker.

Too bad you can't afford to enhance your experience of reality. NEET is for someone who has never had money.

Sounds like Nurse Jackie.

You're a stupid fuck if you don't think MGTOW has chads too.

Men have nothing left to bargain with. Women have everything. Why would they give any of it up when they are not wired to care about the future?

and so it should

Keep telling yourself that.

>Because of this they freak the fuck out with movements like MGTOW since it's a group of men they can't exploit.

For every man that goes his own way is a woman doomed to die alone.

There is nothing more unwanted than an old lady except by her own family which she will not have.

This is literally males version of feminism
>Hate the other gender and blame it for everything evil in the world
>Want to "emancipate" from it
>Noone will tell me how to live!
>Probably kike-inspired too

>when they are not wired to care about the future?
Is that really true?

Whenever I bring this subject up to women they start by saying that it's unreasonable to place any expectations on them. And when I try and explain that this civilization doesn't have a future without a contribution from them, they just stop talking to me.

An end of civilization means an end of white people. Is this what should happen?

Right off the bat Feminists get upset about men doing anything. Period. It doesn't matter what. Feminists get mad about men being Feminists. They're useful idiots who carry out one facet of Critical Theory. Without even understanding it themselves they're ideologically structured to complain about absolutely anything. The media is just an arm of the Jew, and they will happily run any story that paints white men in a negative light, especially if its playing demographics against each other.

No one has to use shame to argue against MGTOW. The issue is that its defeatist, and leads to the worst possible outcome for a culture. White people are the only ones upholding civilization, and if we're gone civilization as we know it goes with us. The future will be China as the number one world power, and the Chinese don't have any of the compassion that we express openly.

Men and women being driven apart by Critical Theory cannot be countered by tacitly accepting your own death. A hedonistic life is a pointless one.

with the difference that men dont need women, really dont

if you leave men alone with no women, they will survive and thrive

if you leave women alone with no men, they will belly flop and drown and die

true story

He's lucky she didn't do a false rape accusation.
Women do that to protect themselves when they cheat.

Yes they do. We need each other, without each other there's no children.

A 100% male population is incapable of thriving, user.

We need women to sustain our society. The MGTOW use hedonistic arguments. "We're having more fun playing vidya than we would have with some cunt". This is fucking retarded because having fun is not the point of life.

This. Men's last remaining bargaining tool is economic productivity and peaceful submission.

Mgtow is the most effective way to fight this world short of an armed revolt.

Here's the true redpill:

MGTOW is only a segway and a life raft to the Iron Pill -- from there, a proper family can be established.

MGTOW is a natural response to societys current state of affairs. Yes it will lead to our demise. No there isnt anything we can do about it. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

There was no shortage of food or water or nesting material. There were no predators. The only adversity was the limit on space.
Initially, the population grew rapidly, doubling every 55 days. The population reached 620 by day 315, after which the population growth dropped markedly, doubling only every 145 days. The last surviving birth was on day 600, bringing the total population to a mere 2200 mice, even though the experiment setup allowed for as many as 3840 mice in terms of nesting space. This period between day 315 and day 600 saw a breakdown in social structure and in normal social behavior. Among the aberrations in behavior were the following: expulsion of young before weaning was complete, wounding of young, increase in homosexual behavior, inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females, aggressive behavior of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against.[2]

After day 600, the social breakdown continued and the population declined toward extinction. During this period females ceased to reproduce. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed "the beautiful ones." Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed

>Breeding never resumed

Society has been gynocentric since forever. Women and children have always survived on surplus male productivity.

Everyone knows this intuitively. They may hate it. They may blame it on patriarchy, sexism, whatever. But they know it to be true.

That is why MGTOW has them triggered. When the host population is suddenly unavailable to the parasite population, the parasite will suffer.

MGTOW is what those whom you hate want you to become.
Stop being a cuck, adopt the "Toxic male masculinity"

It's useless.

The men that work are so insanely productive in this era of automation.

This. Better a bitter mgtow fag than a beta supporting someone else's abandoned scraps

White birth rates in rural areas is not below replacement. It is only crashed in the cities. Quality of life for whites also improves the further you get away from the city. Self reported happiness is higher in rural areas. You need to familiarize yourself with Bowling Alone.
The issue is modernity, hedonism, and low social trust.

Accepting death is self delusion.

>Women say feminism is bad
objective truth
>men nod their heads to the truth

>Women say mgtow is male feminism
objective falsehood
>"please men, keep nodding your heads after we said feminism was bad"
>"phew they fell for it. Now we can keep tax funded abortions, contraception, tax dollars etc."

Mgtow will never be male feminism because it is not a group. It is a loosely defined ideology based on self sovereignty.

Feminism has been recieving huge amounts of government support for the past hundred years. The white feather brigade during ww1 were the feminist groups.

why they go so fucking crazy when a guy decides he doesn't give a shit what they say

Just hang around, you'll start to hate women too. Not for the same sperg reasons as rk9, but for the way they act

>MFW I have a good goy office job and can't remember the last time I played a videogame

At this point, every woman is infested with the DNA of the hunder niggers they have sucked off "travelling and finding themselfs"

They are all abandoned scraps

A good life can be lived going MGTOW, a life of wealth, peace, options and serenity of mind

More that a 90% of men have had troughout history

It only works on betas though.

>Stop being a cuck, adopt the "Toxic male masculinity"
So become like the muslims to defeat the muslims? No thanks.

Artist of Sup Forums need to go the way of looking into latest connections presented by Elizabeth Beck whom is investigating the dnc's fraudulent behavior and connections with human trafficking and organ harvesting

when feminists etc say "toxic masculinity", they mean just being a fucking man. It doesn't mean being a third world savage

Nobody cares about you mgtow loser until you spam the board with your autism.
Just like nobody cares about other special snowflake freaks like trannies until they try to normalize. Fap to cartoons and fantasize about robot women because you're a loser that can't get a real one in silence like trannies used to dress up as woken in secret

>jews destroy western civilization
>jews get angry that white men unplug from reality
Turns out the white man is kind of essential to running the whole thing huh?

Women and men aren't equal. Recognizing the rightful hierarchy of nature's design is necessary to form healthy lasting relationships. No clear headed man hates women for not acting a man's equal.

Every time I play a video game not only do I get really bored and nihilistic, but lately I've started to feel physically ill too, not even joking. I can see how others would enjoy them but I feel as though I've done everything I can with video games.

It's kind of hard to see them as equal when once they get the right to vote they start voting like niggers

I'll just leave that here.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Nuanced aproach you've got going there Finbro!

>No clear headed man hates women for not acting a man's equal.
its more of the fact that act that way, and then demand they be given superior status for no reason. Not to mention women overwhelming vote leftist, which destroys nations. Women have turned into horrid, vapid things with a self absorption that borders on psychosis. They have no original thoughts or ideas, they aren't creative, they can't carry on a conversation that isn't about them.

i could go on, but i have to go to work. Point is, the modern women is horrible

You're right men and women aren't equal.

Women are superior. They can do anything a man can do, and they can have babies on top of all that.

Trumpcucks in a nutshell right there.

Shaming isn't going to work on MGTOWs because MGTOW isn't a retreat from the fight, but an embrace of a man's right to spiritual self-determination.

It's monastic is many ways. The MGTOW has options the pussy addict cannot. Quitting women is like quitting alcohol. You can't possibly know how much it rules over your life without stepping away.

Men have always worked to better themselves in order to secure a woman.

Get an education, get a well-paying job,buy a house... you've now successfully secured a nest to attract the female of the species.

But the sexual revolution has turned this on its head. Women don't want to be housewives anymore, they dont need men to make their way. So... men stop offering what is no longer desired of them.

Also, the sexual liberation tanked the pussy market, you used to *need* to provide the ring, the money, the house, to get laid - now women are giving away their commodity for free.

What do you think happens when you flood the market with cheap goods, then act surprised that nobody will pay a premium for it when its cheap if not outright free down the block?

Ironically, these progressive feminist articles bemoaning men's lack of responsibility are clamoring for a return to the 1950s.

>playing a rigged game

The trick is to be beyond shame, having money helps with this.

I have a good goy office job but I don't do any work lol. I spend 8 hours at work but only two of those hours--maybe less--is actually spend working. The rest of it is spent on here.

I haven't been able to enjoy video games over the past few years. Don't know why. Maybe the games now just suck, or maybe I'm getting old (25) but the last game that I actually had fun with that didn't feel like a chore that I had to force myself to finish was Dark Souls.

Yeah, I guess. The cold shoulder works well enough, but only if the other party is able to learn the lesson before it's too late.

Funny how deciding to not do something upset people.

There it is, folks, the shaming tactics

>if you leave women alone with no men, they will find new men

females can fuck off from this thread,the men are talking.

Shaming won't work at all. The only method is to fight their own narrative and push for ideals such as tradition, culture, duty to ones race, etc.

They will never embrace the family narrative of having kids as the true source of happiness, a narrative they have been trying to kill for decades

>Stop slut shaming
>Stop fat shaming
>Stop MGTOW shaming

>they will find new men
scraping the bottom of the barrel

Coal burn guilt... blame it on video games..

They want a 50s lifestyle for women in their 30s, and a modern lifestyle for women in their 20s.

just sharing some statistics

This is precisely why women didn't have rights for a very, very long time - They can't take care of themselves in the long run.

this turns me on. I want a pretty girl to make me her slave like that.

>I feel as though I've done everything I can with video games.
Welcome to hedonism. Superficial pleasures of the world can't sate you forever. These things are anodyne only for a short while. Video games will lose their appeal, alcohol won't give you that euphoric release, everything you once enjoyed as distraction from normalcy is now mundane and painful.

The human spirit needs fulfillment. You won't find that in any empty pursuit. You need purpose in life and that needs to come from something greater than yourself.

Though the sentiment existed in small form prior, women didn't get the right to vote in the US until after we had established Bolsheviks on our soil. This specific sentiment comes from enlightenment era egalitarianism, but it was a political tool weaponized by malicious subversives.
Thats no reason to hate women. They're simply doing what comes natural to them when they're not raised around strong male influence. Cultural trends can change, even for the better, but only if people are active participants.
MGTOW justifies and encourages men dropping out of society. That isn't a solution, its simply accelerating demographic suicide.

>This is literally males version of feminism
No it isn't. But it'd be about time we did have something like feminism for men, since men literally have no rights.

>5%

MGTOWism isn't some sort of opposing political force to feminism, it's a symptom of feminism's success. Feminism was created in order to destroy Western civilization, and so far it has done very well. Of course feminists themselves will be left bitter and angry, because they are useful idiots for the Jews. Equality was never the real purpose and won't be achieved. So too are MGTOWs. The whole point of feminism was to destroy the traditional family, and MGTOWs further this goal by essentially giving up when the going gets tough.

Yep, women have become insanely unhappy the more they have shrugged off their gender roles of being a wife and motherhood. We're actually seeing women commit suicide because they realize that, surprise surprise, biology is different for each sex and while a man can have kids easily late into life, women have more trouble in 30s than 20s and it gets significantly harder in the 40s and eventually theyll run dry

For women there is a literal ticking clock of how much time they have left to start a family. And every time they are another friend or family member or even celebrity having a child, their lonely selves feel a grip of terror.

Merely a response to the sexual revolution.

Men merely are having their own revolution now in turn after 40-50 years of women having theirs.

I just see most of the active mgtows (you know, the ones that make videos and post on forums, etc.) as sour grapes losers - but the hilarious thing is that if mgtow actually was just a small section of losers then everybody around them wouldn't be getting increasingly more frustrated with the 'manchildren'. Like if they're such fucking losers then why the fuck would feminisits want those men to find partners?

work isnt in hd and only runs at 24-30 fps

youtube.com/watch?v=4I5Q3UXkGd0

Based Hungarybro

>What do you think happens when you flood the market with cheap goods, then act surprised that nobody will pay a premium for it when its cheap if not outright free down the block?

Not only that, but women have degenerated themselves to the point where sex is now the only thing on offer. Do they cook? Do they own sewing machines? Do they clean? Can they maintain a comfy home? Can they even maintain their own health?

These are all things their grandmother's did. There are all things that were considered love before the sexual revolution. Now they are chores to pedestrian for the modern landwhale who imagines herself a sex goddess.

I know so many old dudes past retirement age just sitting in cushy jobs making 6 figures. These greedy faggots can't just be happy retiring as a multimillionaire so they'll work two hours a day on salary until they die. I could hire three college kids but I can't push these old faggots out.
>t. Sup Forumslack in hr