100 million+ Americans have diabetes or prediabetes

Good job, fellow Americans.

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/more-than-100-million-americans-have-diabetes.html

Other urls found in this thread:

watchonline.red/what-the-health-2017-watch-online/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

science will fix it

>Contains trace calories
The fact that this had to be said makes me question if this is even food

>corn starch

>zero sugar

jewish lies.

Starch is not (clean) sugar

....how??

I get how artificial sweetners work, but this just seems like a sci-fi flavor paste. Like stuff you would find served in Logan's Run.

I'm type 1 diabetic and I got it when I was 2, fuck all these type 2s who could often literally work it away. If i could run my diabetes off you bet your ass i'd be on the treadmill until it was gone.

Whats worst is that the demand for insulin has outpaced supply, badly, and insulin prices KEEP. GOING. UP. I have good insurance and i'm not poor, but that deductible gets maxed pretty fast.

>monsanto corn
>losing weight
haha good luck, enjoy your tumours

we really need a mass culling in the US
pandemic, when?

Either we'll all die, or get to the point where we view putting sugar in food the same way we view Coca-Cola using actual cocaine in coke.

>Whats worst is that the demand for insulin has outpaced supply, badly, and insulin prices KEEP. GOING. UP. I have good insurance and i'm not poor, but that deductible gets maxed pretty fast.

Well we've created a system where it's "soooo shameful" for anyone to ever go to bed hungry that we have made our poorest citizens the fattest of all citizens.

Not only are the food subsidies expensive on their own... but the mass lower class obesity is giving these poor fucks diseases that are expensive as fuck to treat. we are all stuck paying the bill.

one drop of that will kill your dog within 24 hours.

unfortunately, its also a global issue. Insulin stocks globally are greatly overstretched due to surges in diabetic populations in Mexico, the Middle East (aka Saudis, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE), and even China and India and starting to get in on the diabetes game.

>I call out the jews and a kike replies within minutes.

Fuck off, Scholmo

We wuz. Soilent green

"it was the semen, I swear! "

>don't drink soda
>don't drink coffee
Feelsgoodman I've had high blood pressure from salt, but have since fixed that as well.

Once you have information, any reasonable adult should be able to modify their diet to feel great every day. It is like step 1 of civilization. Manage yourself before you manage others.

That sounds great!!!

Damn, that is crazy. This needs to stop.

not surprising. when even the diabetes organizations are part of the mafia and give bad advice because they're sponsored by the meat and processed food lobby how could diabetes not be an epidemic?

8:00 mark
watchonline.red/what-the-health-2017-watch-online/

I'm one of the few white, moderately fit Americans with half a brain and I'll never have a girlfriend. End it.

in 1982 Humulin™ was introduced.
Human genetics was spliced into a benign e-coli strain.
Diabetes is an autoimmune reaction against the pancreas
Autoimmune disease is caused by trigger bacteria in the gut.
I truly believe a large part of the current surge in diabetes is caused by Humulin's™ bacteria getting loose and infecting people.

>vegetable fiber
>0% fiber

At least it's kosher. Gotta pay taxes goys!