My mudshark cousin got called a racist on twitter

And now she is under attack from blacks all over her school. She called her dad (my uncle) last night crying hysterically because she is getting death threats. My uncle has worked his ass off as a truck driver to support her but recently she has been brain washed by the rap culture. She has started doing drugs and dating black men. This caused my uncle to go off on her and she and her mom called him a racist bigot.

Well when she called my uncle last night he told her word for word "when you sleep with dogs you get fleas" and hung up. Her mom called back threatening to call the police on him of anything happens to her, which caused him to say why don't you call the cops on the blacks who want to hurt her? My uncle is a great guy but he is having a hard time with this. He loves his daughter and doesn't want to see her hurt but on the other hand he is ready to disown her because of the stupid choices she has mad.

My dumbass cousin is trying to explain that she is not a "racist" because her bf is black but the blacks are still calling her a racist. What should my uncle do? He told me there is nothing he can do she has to live with her actions but I come to you guys for help. Please.

can you translate your pic pls

Burn coal, pay toll etc.

Tell her that she's fucked so she may as well just go full 1488

translate to white please, i don't understand why she is being called racist

also this

Sounds like some great first hand education.

An hero.

When will ebonics trash stop?

just fuck her user

Black thug goes on racist rant against white people. Mudshark cousin calls him out. He calls her racist. Now she is getting death threats.

Your uncle failed as a parent and he must accept the consequences of his daughter permanently lowering her value to a prospective husband by fucking animals. At this point, it's better for him to cut his losses and spend the resources on something useful.

Tell him to forget her. She scum and deserves to be killed by niggers.

Your female cousin is named "Darien"? Lmao she was fucked from birth.

From reading that quick as fuck i gathered
- your family is unstable
- your cousin is a whore mudshark
- your uncle is preety based
- your cousins mother is divorced whore

Now to you OP " What should my uncle do? " nothing, what should you do ? probably sort yourself out.

- you want attention
- you are a female because you dont write or act as a male that resolves his problems and handles problems hes involved with
- you are also involving yourself with that whore cousin of yours and somehow believe that random people on the internet should care

there are multiple reasons to why mgtow & burn the coal pay the toll keep a high recurrence ratio when women are whores

i have no idea what the texts in the pic mean

>blacks don't want her
>sane whites don't want her
Only option for her now is suicide.

He should have disowned her the moment he knew she's with a black guy. That's genes going down the drain. Doing drugs, prolly getting gangbanged like a lowest slut, etc. He should just cut loses ASAP.

oh, well lets hope they follow through on those threats

Filthy coal burner, she made her bed and she will have to lie in it

Your uncle shouldn't worry about it. Is she 18? I would just tell him he's in the right, and he's doing fine by telling her to essentially fuck off.

She thinks because she's a white woman she gets a pass on everything and he's giving her a healthy dose of reality.

It's the same reason you don't go on social media with your real name calling out Jews, and calling people nigger. DONT BRING ATTENTION TO YOURSELVES FUCKING RETARDS

Is 9izaya, dare I say it... /ournigger/?

I don't think he failed as a parent. The world is harsh place where Jews try their best to shove degeneracy and equality down your throat 24/7. The younger generation is really getting hit. How can you expect an average man who knows nothing of the propaganda to stop it? He's probably made some mistakes but I sincerely doubt he's an utter failure. The Jews are a powerful force man. Most average people stand no chance.

>goes on racist rant against white people

I know pol is not one person… but you gotta put your mouth where your money is. He didn’t say anything racist. He doesn’t appear to like whites, but then he doesn’t have to.

She's just a dumb nigger lover, nothing you can do m8

Post a pic of her, maybe I can be her bf.

He is making a strong case for /ournigger/ of the year

I see this behaviour all the time, why do white women still go mudsharking? It's obvious blacks just see them as a tool to stick it to whitey.

We should make an example of her like we did with Magda for touching a nigger

Pics of your coal burning cousin? I wanna she her ass

He called her a "lopsided L" lmao dying

This

There was a period when i thought black people were sooo cool with their dancing and guns. I grew out of it pretty quickly. I can imagine it takes girls longer to realize, some probably never do.

>when you sleep with dogs you get fleas
the fucking madman, im remembering this one

yeah hes right, theres nothing he can do now but disown her

>Her mom called back threatening to call the police on him of anything happens to her
Gotta wonder, is the daughter his?

The fuck does that mean

one part of the letter bigger than the other
L is composed of 2 - , with the vertical one being longer than the horizontal one

>why are white women so stupid
It's like they've been coddled and protected from the consequences of their own idiocy for generations...Oh well bubbles burst.

She looks like she had good potential to be a good white women.
But she made her bed. Suicide is her only option now. It's almost sad

Many such cases. Sad!

white women are least likely to race mix, only 5% in usa consider dating nonwhite, even less has interest in niggers. and thats most diverse country with msot blacks and most brainwashed country.

You can't have your coal and burn it.

Gotta pay the toll, this means she'll wind up battered, dead or a single mum before she learns.

wtf I love your uncle

call her nigger loving cunt and never talk to her again, easy, now fuck off with your degenerate fammily retard.

She has to pay the toll OP and yes her father should disown her.

Let her sleep in the bed she made. Reality is the biggest redpill.

Also this. The only thing that works is public shaming and social exclusion.

>Sweeden
>wisdom
First time I've ever seen that.

OP. Sometimes people don't want rescuing. Sometimes when you go help the one drowning both of you sink

Stay away from social media. The blacks will label you whatever they want and no one will speak up for you.
She should move to a different city and forget about it.

Let her destroy herself.

It'd be a lot funnier if you made a fake Twitter account and started spreading screenshots of fake DMs where she calls you a nigger and threatens to lynch you, though.

Wait, actually you don't need to do that. You posted her name, so I'll do it myself.

God bless. Say hello to your uncle from me.

Kek

Is she actually doing anything that's toxic and regressive in her life?

Or is she just dating a black guy and smoking weed on occasion?

disown her is this even a question? She has to pay her own toll now

oh shit.

>My dumbass cousin is trying to explain that she is not a "racist" because her bf is black
that isnt a bullet proof defense. in fact since there are more than just black or white people its not even going to work 5/6 times

but she could date a black guy and actually be pretty racist towards blacks. not you sighted government statistics or think the average result is damning but overtly hostile. dont ask me why bitches are crazy

You gotta pay the coal toll
To get the baby coal troll
You gotta pay the coal toll to get in

Coal toll
What'd he say
Coal toll
Hey hey hey

Coal tollllll

Is anyone getting mad at the black guy? We're all just laughing at this white girl ruining her life.

BTCPTT

That's why you have more than 1 child so if your daughter ever becomes a coalburner or your son a yellow-fever beta, you throw them out once they turn 18 and call the police on them whenever they come back.

Can someone translate this into believable nigger lingo for me?

>This white bitch is pretending to be black in public, but in private she calls me this?

Lack of options or mental health issues. The ones that tend to do it are pretty low on the sexual totempole.

>You posted her name, so I'll do it myself.
OP you played yaself and got your family involved.
You done fucked up.

What's that supposed to mean, though?

She deserves to die, honestly.
There is no helping a coal burning wench.

Her fate is sealed.
A bottom of the barrel fuck hole for niggers, hopefully she gets killed off before some ape gets her to shit out an ugly fat lipped niglet.

I'd rather suffer a million man army invasion over even a single one of these traitors.

The negro is taking his own side and has more in common with us intellectually than she does. He gets that we are incompatible groups. She's a pathetic moralizing whore who got hit hard with a dose of reality and can't handle it. Of course we are laughing at her ruining her life.

Absolutely nothing wrong with blacks wrecking whites who try so hard to be them.It's embarrassing when you see white teenagers talking in ebonics and buying rapper trainers.

Oh, she's not racist.

Will her cucked white friends help her now or will they side with the nigger?

Dear god

She dated a dude who happens to be black. Who gives a fuck.

Life is about putting yourself in unfamiliar situations to bring maturity and growth.

I fail to see how she's actually getting wrapped up in bad shit in her life.

Shit, this is old b tier. Comfy thread

They think they are sticking it to the man and being a rebel

Strange fruit doesn't grow on American trees anymore.

Everyone who loves jumping on mudsharks doesn't get the bigger picture.

>hurr durr everybody who doesn't agree with a nigger is racist
Niggers need to fuck off.

C U C K '

Enjoy watching over your gay ass pack off niglets while your whore cousin goes out looking for more dicks to her holes with.

she has to pay the toll its the only way m8

Whoa Sweden slow down. Your post may be illegal in your country.

Ur so cucked

We don't know if her boyfriend was a degenerate or not.

How do you find black twitter it looks easy to troll

Putting yourself in unfamiliar situations without forethought, reason and strength of character does not bring maturity and growth, it brings disability, maladaptation or death.

All species recorded are more risk adverse than reward pursuant for that exact reason, it is disadvantageous to survival to dive in.

Idiot

White people have been all about risk the ice age

Anyway we don't know if the boyfriend is a degenerate or not. She hasn't done anything wrong

Because we've been in a soft race war for 150 years and she took the opposing side to signal how egalitarian she is. A huge part of maturity and growth is realizing that these animals hate you and will never accept you no matter how low you prostrate yourself before them. I don't care, but that's how everyone is going to see her for the rest of her life. The history of whites in America is to physically distance themselves from the negroid menace. She's bringing one into her family's life for purely selfish, self-aggrandizing reasons. How do you not believe that to be a failure of her maturity and growth? She can't even think past her own immediate gratification and now she's abandoned by everyone, as she should be.

Quick rundown:
>black guy says the white girl looks ugly
>white girl points out that twitter would go crazy if a white person said that to a black person
>black guy says twitter has a black side and a non black side, tells white chick to go back to her own people
>white girl points out that dividing twitter into two sides sounds like segregation, and that she's not part of a non-black twitter because she dates black people
>blacks chimp out because she downplayed segregation like a racist would

He's a nigger.
White women and niggers make more niggers.

I don't give a fuck who or what he does.
Their end result is the same.
Fuck you limp dick.

Forgot was even in this shit ass thread.
OP is a cuck an you're a bitch.
Stroke each other off like the fagbois you are, you deserve your gay existence.

This advice can be applied to many situations, not just the one OP is talking about:

Unsuccessful/toxic people and/or people who are weak and WILL TOLERATE being around toxic/fucked up people ARE TO BE AVOIDED IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO CONTAMINATE YOUR LIFE.
It's only my personal anecdote but I've seen this happen over and over, either when I was young and couldn't get away from nasty people or watching others fuck up their own lives.
Those that are abusive/toxic or those that seem strangely "unlucky" repeatedly or are simply weak and can't say no and assert reasonable boundaries SHOULD BE AVOIDED. It's really actually apt to think of people like that as "contaminated" and consider them like a plague carrier. I've seen people who are relatively normie get hosed because they just cannot understand that not everyone deserves a second chance and if someone's almost always getting fucked over there's usually a good reason for it. These pitiful, victim-oriented people seem harmless to most and I've seen it fuck up other people's lives just by spending time with them.

OP and his uncle should permanently cut contact with this doofus and laugh from afar if they care to.

How can one country be so based

What on earth did you think you posted there. Mankind has existed for most of history in an ice age and at no point until recently had any knowledge of it - there was no risk taking. As for migrating north that theory is just old but even allowing it- that was just out of growth and necessity - nor was it ever risky, the temperature changes and timescale of a migration mean it would be imperceptible.

You have to be black.

When will you idiots learn, leftists think that niggers are just misunderstood, or that we're just saying the shit we're saying to be mean, or it's some form of prejudice, and all kinds of excuses for the niggers they make..

No.. OBJECTIVELY niggers are violent, dumb, murderous, very high likelyhood to rape, and many such other things. And these stupid cunts only learn that when they encounter the feral pavement ape because apparently they refuse to listen.

Pic related, it's a good read, go read it. This is how niggers are and have been for tens of thousands of years, it wasn't because of muh slavery or muh colonialism, it's because they're NIGGERS!

The WORST thing you can do is show sympathy towards a nigger, they will use it to manipulate you into a blackmail/guilt trip situation for them to get preferential treatment.. Don't ever let niggers not follow the rules/laws, niggers have no basic morality or empathy like most people, it's enforced only by the tribal elders back in africa and they have immediate corporal punishment because that's the only thing niggers respect. When you tell niggers they don't have to behave civilized.. the sky is the fucking limit.. If a nigger can steal from you he will.. Doesn't matter if he's poor or rich. They consider it your fault if you get robbed. They also justify looting people because no black people own those businesses, just like back in africa it's ok to steal from another village but not from your own.. because they might starve.. however in the US niggers are on welfare so they rob eachother too ofcourse, because they can do so without any of them starving.

Don't pity them, don't have sympathy with them, ALWAYS force them to be responsible/accountable for their own actions! Niggers are subhuman. They might be trained to act like a westerners when they are in a majority white society, but as soon as they are no longer forced to act civilized.. watch the curtain drop and the nigger come out!

She hasn't gotten herself knocked up or got any major STD yet, there is still a shred of hope.

>happens to be black

You speak as if him being black is somehow irrelevant, or just a coincidence here. It isn't.

>This white bitch wanna be black? Then explain why the fuck she sending me this shit.
Best I can do on the spot

>ctrl+f
>not your personal army
>0 results
Sup Forums truly is the worst fucking board

user you fucked up posting this here.
She who burns the coal pays the toll etc etc.

So youre butthurt that the boyfriend is black. No real reason with substance.

What? Google image the ice age. Only the northern hemisphere was impacted

>She dated a dude who happens to be black. Who gives a fuck.
Obviously she does given she's getting death threats from them.
She is learning cause and effect - perhaps there's a learning lesson in this for you as well.

Love this picture
Comfy squad

I dated a black chick for a while. Only two people that said anything were low IQ douchebags.

I have way too much going on in my life to give a fuck about skin color

>y'all
why does this trigger

ohhh myy

Buy your uncle a steak dinner. Cousin is lost forever now.

t. watched similar situation play out with my niece mudsharking. They are right -- once you go black you don't go back. To civilization. My sweet niece is now a homeless Meth head who has dumped 2 crotch droppings on my brother to raise, neither black but she was married twice to black guys in the past......