CDN Morning News: Gross-ada Edition

It's CDN Morning News with your host:
Lazurus Leaf

and the real stars, all of (you) who come read this.

This is GROSS. Are we in Africa???
>A 'potentially fatal' tapeworm has been discovered in Alberta: University of Alberta

metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/07/19/potentially-fatal-tapeworm-alberta-coyotes-parasite.html

>Experts from the University of Alberta confirmed Wednesday morning that a rare, and "potentially fatal" new tapeworm has been found in humans in Alberta.

Africa-ada

I thought this was better than America, first world country, FREE healthcare!!

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/19/police-nova-scotia-threatening-texts-teenage-girls-.html
cbc.ca/news/business/canada-inflation-cellphones-technology-1.4210861
archive.is/BTp5u
metronews.ca/news/ottawa/2017/07/18/ottawa-says-no-commitment-on-tracking-cases-female-genital-mutil.html
metronews.ca/news/ottawa/2017/07/19/quebec-should-not-referendum-cemetery-for-muslims-paradkar.html
metronews.ca/news/ottawa/2017/07/19/no-plans-to-fix-supreme-court-building-despite-problems.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/19/revised-nafta-might-make-items-cheaper-for-canadian-shoppers.html
metronews.ca/news/ottawa/2017/07/19/syrian-refugees-graduate-with-a-new-future.html
metronews.ca/news/ottawa/2017/07/19/hydro-one-buying-us-utility-for-6--billion.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Castro_kidnappings
cbc.ca/news/opinion/trudeau-payette-charge-1.4212817
laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-46/section-265.html
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/nova-scotia/doxing-list-antifa-alt-right-cornwallis-statue-protest-1.4210331
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/bc-wildfire-firefighter-donate-supplies-fort-mcmurray-1.4213505
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/vegreville-immigration-centre-relocate-edmonton-federal-hayduk-1.4213252
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Think of all the planning this would take, this person is C-R-A-Z-Y
>Police in Nova Scotia issue alert over threatening text messages sent to teenage girls

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/19/police-nova-scotia-threatening-texts-teenage-girls-.html

So someone coded up some spamtextbot and is trying to trick girls into giving up personal info.

New level of pedo..................
Only in CA-Nah-Der eh??

Don "The Walking Shitpost" Pittis says that low cost technology is tricking people into thinking inflation isn't so bad. Food and everything is going up but the electronic bread and circuses keep getting cheaper

He says the fact that they keep downsizing and reducing the quality of food so it makes it hard to figure out just how bad things truly are.

cbc.ca/news/business/canada-inflation-cellphones-technology-1.4210861

>Then he jumped out of a plane and saved BC.

Archived
archive.is/BTp5u

Yep, Africa-ada

>Feds won't commit to tracking cases of female genital mutilation

metronews.ca/news/ottawa/2017/07/18/ottawa-says-no-commitment-on-tracking-cases-female-genital-mutil.html

>Days after a continuing Toronto Star investigation revealed that Canadian girls are being sent abroad to be subjected to female genital mutilation, the federal government is not yet committing to track the cases, nor will it provide details on initiatives it is undertaking to prevent FGM from happening.
Should I care?
I'm not circumcised (thank god), but I've read horror stories on here about it.
It's Male Genital Mutilation and FINE.

If no one cares about me, I don't care about anyone.
Simple.

Good Ol Don Pittis.. Love that guy.

Experts say having an opinion against stuff is bad
>Experts say Quebec vote on Muslim burials 'can only nourish radicalism': Paradkar

metronews.ca/news/ottawa/2017/07/19/quebec-should-not-referendum-cemetery-for-muslims-paradkar.html

Shut up whiners!! SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!
This is Canada, and NO ONE CARES ABOUT ANYONE
Stop fucking whining. We don't care.

Canadian as F-U-C-K

>No plans to fix Supreme Court building despite looming problems

metronews.ca/news/ottawa/2017/07/19/no-plans-to-fix-supreme-court-building-despite-problems.html

See a problem, ignore it, cause you're a lazy moron Canadian.........

The CBC doomsayer

Actually some good news

>Online shoppers may benefit from NAFTA tweaks— but not Canadian retailers

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/19/revised-nafta-might-make-items-cheaper-for-canadian-shoppers.html

We can actually buy American goods for American prices without the Canadian Government gouging us at the border.

Right now, I could buy some shoes for $25USD and pay $50 in shipping and duties, cause the Canadian government is greedy as fuck.

We need a slew of Don Pittis reaction pics.

OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!
>Syrian refugees graduate with a new future
>15 Syrian refugees completed the special program to learn food safety skills.

metronews.ca/news/ottawa/2017/07/19/syrian-refugees-graduate-with-a-new-future.html

FIFTEEN!! WOW!! FIFTEEN of the 300,000+ they let in for feels and to show off.
Only 5% of them are employed too............
The rest are getting welfare. Their year of free everything is over.
ENJOY the real Canada. You'll be begging for your middle class condo in Jordan or even a real refugee camp some place warm.

WELCOME TO CANADA, EH???

HAW HAW HAW

The shipping and duties are fucking brutal in Canada. People in the EU and UK and US order things online and they end up being cheaper. The opposite is true in Canada.
>best country on earth bud

Makes-n-sense-ada...............

>Hydro One buying massive U.S. utility for $6.7 billion

metronews.ca/news/ottawa/2017/07/19/hydro-one-buying-us-utility-for-6--billion.html
>Hydro One is buying a massive U.S. utility in a $6.7-billion deal being touted as a win by the Ontario government, which currently owns 49 per cent of the transmitter.

>The Toronto-based company, the majority of which Premier Kathleen Wynne sold off to bankroll transportation infrastructure, announced Wednesday it was purchasing Avista, which operates in Washington state, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska.

With WHAT MONEY?????

Ontario is $286,000,000,000 IN DEBT

They must just MAKE up news to print, that sounds real.
I can't imagine any company CEO being this stupid, as to make BILLION dollar deals with broke as fuck, shiftless, Canadian politicos
YOU"RE BROKE
You DON'T HAVE Billions.

FGM is pretty fucked up

>eople in the EU and UK and US order things online and they end up being cheaper. The opposite is true in Canada.

AH well eh, it's PRIVILEGE to live in Canada, you get FREE healthcare,lots of wide open spaces, nature, good folk around here eh? Over paying for stuff, is what the RICH folk do it?? What's the matter, you a poor loser or something??
It's a PRIVILEGE to over pay for things, you faggot. Got it?? OKAY??

It's a woman, who cares.

Women don't care about men, I sure as fuck don't care about them
Plus they like abuse and pain

Check this out:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Castro_kidnappings

Some crazy guy was kidnapping girls and holding them captive.
One woman he had for 13 years.
Eventually they escaped cause another girl who was also kidnapped had a kid and the SIX YEAR OLD figured out how to escape.

That bitch was kidnapped at 21 and sat in that house being raped and abused for like 13 years.

A KID FIGURED OUT HOW TO ESCAPE.

Well she obviously liked it.......she got food,sex and abuse. What women like.

preach it brother, this country is full of garbage tier inbreds and degenerate retards.

The real news is that the dnc is possibly killing off Hillary opponents in the latest investigation into their fraudulent behavior as presented by Elizabeth Beck

And I'm Half-TRUE Canadian.............

Probably why I need to die here. In my DNA.

>Im just sitting here, in my Golden Cage.............

I bet my bottom dollar they dont want to track it because its all going to be canadian born kids from immigrant african and middle eastern parents

Pardon??
That's America news. I don't live in America, or care.
Like America could get nuked and I'm far enough away from every major city to not notice and I wouldn't care either.
I might be freaked out, but I wouldn't care all those people died, ya know??

MORE PITTISWAVE GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT

Obviously, Canadians are lying scumbags who hide everything.
Telling the truth is like a function their brain cannot handle.
Especially their women. Canadian women lie about everything, even when they don't need too.

It's like being in a jail, even if you're not IN jail.
Canadians act like prisoners.
Like how Canadians are, is how inmates are, all around the world.

20/10

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:L

Love it

Make one with "CDN Morning News" so I can use it as the OP pic.
Thanks in advance

I know exactly what you are talking about. Canadians will lie about almost anything, I blame it on insecurity but it's fucking annoying. A crackhead on the street in canada will go off about how he used to be a kang with a nice truck and a boat, and he will share his fortune with you if you just give him some money for another hit of crack. I feel like I'm in an insane asylum more than half the time.

What is stockholme syndrome.
Its not logical, but humans arent logical animals.

Dont live in the city bud.

It's not just the crackheads genius, it's every Canadian, they are fucking RETARDS. I can't understand it.

We shit talk americans but canadians are waaaay more retarded in my experience.

> I feel like I'm in an insane asylum more than half the time

YEEEEEEEEEEEP

>crackhead on the street in canada will go off about how he used to be a kang with a nice truck and a boat, and he will share his fortune with you
Literally every Canadian................

What is
>50 Shades of Grey
Best Selling Novel and Movie series, that grossed a couple BILLION in sales, cause women DON'T LIKE IT

Like I tell all women who try and play the sympathy card
>Shut up.

Mate, defeatist attitudes are worse.
Complaining about a problem abd acting like an edgelord isnt going to fix anything.
Got something to help stem the tides?

Next Govern General of Canada has of course, A CRIMINAL PAST

>Trudeau's silence on Payette's expunged assault charge shows double standard:

cbc.ca/news/opinion/trudeau-payette-charge-1.4212817

>It is newsworthy, certainly: there is hardly a compelling reason why the news that Canada's next governor general once faced a second-degree assault charge ought to be kept from Canadians,

laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-46/section-265.html

With a DUI, I should at least be making $100,000 a year on Parliament Hill.

Every single fucking Boomer in this country has a criminal record that doesn't stop them from doing anything.

Here's from the Canadian Government Law website

Assault

265 (1) A person commits an assault when

(a) without the consent of another person, he applies force intentionally to that other person, directly or indirectly;

(b) he attempts or threatens, by an act or a gesture, to apply force to another person, if he has, or causes that other person to believe on reasonable grounds that he has, present ability to effect his purpose; or

(c) while openly wearing or carrying a weapon or an imitation thereof, he accosts or impedes another person or begs.

Marginal note:Application

(2) This section applies to all forms of assault, including sexual assault, sexual assault with a weapon, threats to a third party or causing bodily harm and aggravated sexual assault.

Looks like she was accused of RAPING someone

Oh a woman RAPED another woman, it's FINE

Theres a difference between a night of rapeplay and 13 years of legitimate rape and torture. Just because you enjoy something doesnt mean you want to do it.

Accused of VIOLENT SEXUAL ASSUALT

She's a woman, It's FINE!!!

Dykes are the worst. Or are they?? Women like that shit........

Fuck all that garbage they poured into my head about "what women like". It's ALL BULLSHIT so you buy them stuff.

I can smell your unwashed shebeast vagina from here.
All you dumb cunts have word garbage to try and explain your base behavior as females.

SHE COULD'VE ESCAPED
A SIX YEAR OLD KID figured out how to escape.
This GROWN, 21 year old, STRONG , INDEPENDENT woman, couldn't figure out, what a SIX YEAR OLD CHILD, did?

LOL
Women are DUMB AS FUCK, is what you're telling me.

Youre right, but you type like a 14 year old girl.
Structure your sentences properly please.

Type how ever the FUCK I want.

How about that??

Type HOW EVER THE FUCK I WANT

my thread, my typing

Plus humans are dumb shits and it's easier to read and make points. I myself find it easier.

I doubt you know what a proper sentence structure looks like.
Some kid was telling me he would MAKE UP words on essays, tell the teacher he's "doing his own thing" and the teacher would let it slide.

You kids are dumb as fuck these days

Hell yes. Thank you. I'll use it tomorrow.

I gotta run. Feel free to keep the thread going.

Just remember
>Women are dumb as fuck.

Nothing constructive is going to get done if you just keep spazzing and complaining.

This one is sharper with a paperish feel
It's nice to have options

here's your (you)

Nova Scotia is the home of the resistance

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/nova-scotia/doxing-list-antifa-alt-right-cornwallis-statue-protest-1.4210331

This on top of all those NS politicians saying based shit, like that guy who was joking about shooting JT and that other guy that tweeted JT should wear a condom when he comes to pride.

The CBC was dicking around with their page and it made it slower. Don't forget to fill out the survey and tell them the new style is great.

We want them to keep the buggy style, the less people read that cancer the better.

>trying to tell them the change was great
>help center bugs out 5 times and I give up
pottery

kek

Regular Canadians are the ones helping the people affected by the BC wildfire while the government does almost nothing. The interior is too white for JT to care.

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/bc-wildfire-firefighter-donate-supplies-fort-mcmurray-1.4213505

>beer and smokes in headline
That's how you know for sure it's Canadian eh?

Anyone got the address of the new center? For science of course.

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/vegreville-immigration-centre-relocate-edmonton-federal-hayduk-1.4213252