Red pill me on South East Asia and the jungle gooks, Sup Forums

Red pill me on South East Asia and the jungle gooks, Sup Forums.
Going back packing in South East Asia soon, just me and the gf (will marry there), for 6 months, maybe even a year. Starting with Thailand and probably finishing in Vietnam or Laos.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/warnings/family-of-luke-miller-vows-to-find-the-truth-after-suspicious-death-on-the-party-island-of-koh-tao/news-story/34c8ab81cea1c13c2e0b8c863c1cb18b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are desperate for white cock

Everyone ignores them on interpals.net

I'm not going there to fuck gooks, though.

Wtf after reading all the horror stories of white people getting murdered and raped while relaxing and minding their own business you still want to go? Good luck to you.

We won't be staying in the major urban areas like Bangkok for long. And you can get killed anywhere mate. I'm looking forward to getting out of Europe for a bit.

If you aren't in to the drug scene and you stay in the tourist areas you should be fine.

The countries are real shitholes outside of the tourist traps. You picked a great place to get married bong.

>If you aren't in to the drug scene and you stay in the tourist areas you should be fine.
I'm not a drug person, minus some beers or whisky. Apparently there aren't many tourists in some of the Thai islands we will go to.

Nice place, and the people love whites. Bring a water filter and only drink from sealed containers.

Also, bring a LOT of antibiotics/rubbing alcohol. It's real easy to get an infection when the area's a swamp.

They like burgers in Nam?

Of course mate.
I'll be getting a crap load of different shots for things like hepatitis. Where did you go?

just have common sense when going around areas and dealing with people, pretend it's london or some shit

you can expect the worse if you're going there solely for MUH DIK purposes, otherwise it's a heavy tourist attraction and it's a nice tropical place

only thing you'll need to be aware of is your health whilst you stay there, the sudden climate change + pests/hygiene is something you should be keeping track

ask me anything

What's the best island to go to? With the least tourists and the most peace and quiet. And will I get murdered in my sleep on Ko Chang?

Will I get murdered in my sleep on Ko Chang or Ko Somet?****

>no tourists
>thai islands

lol, sure.

Just avoid this one:

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/warnings/family-of-luke-miller-vows-to-find-the-truth-after-suspicious-death-on-the-party-island-of-koh-tao/news-story/34c8ab81cea1c13c2e0b8c863c1cb18b

I'll rephrase my question to 'least tourists'. I'm not interested in partying. Too old for that and did enough when I was younger.

this mongrel child actually looks better with the edit, mom should take this image to the plastic surgeon.

well you must take care of yourself if you stay in thailand nowaday
recently our economic is really bad because our military junta is a moron. poor people will do anything for money . I suggest you Koh Surin

Thailand is a dirty country and the areas that aren't dirty are full of tourists.

Cambodia and Laos are poor as shit. There are some interesting places but the poverty kind of ruins it.

Myanmar is a military dictatorship but apparently Rangoon is incredible as it's like a time capsule to the 1950s when the Brits used to occupy the place.

Vietnam is like Thailand but there are less tourists. People often talk about how nice Saigon is but seeing as though you are from Europe already it wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary for you.

Overall, it isn't infested with crime but there is very visible poverty. Also if you are white you'll probably be mistaken for a sex tourist, so expect to deal with hookers and shit like that.

The main question OP wants answered is if there's some nice kathoey whores there.

>taking your girlfriend to thailand

That is not what thailand is for.

>poor people will do anything for money
There is your answer you idiot.

Pretty sure my son played this video game...for hours on end.

Lads, I will get married there. Not interested in fucking random sluts anymore.
I'm interested in seeing the poverty first hand. I will see if it's possible to visit Yangon and if it's worth the risk.

dis ain't orky :/
gork and mork iz frownin' on dis git

That's in the wrong direction. Will travel to Bankok and then to the Islands below before going to Cambodia.

If you go to Cambodia I suggest, be very alert. Make sure you keep a very close eye on your belongings (especially when traveling with bags). Another thing is if you are going there at the end of the year I suggest you avoid the entire place, the election is coming up and things tend to get hectic. Otherwise you should be fine

you Better go here before immigration law became more strictly..
Crime to Foreigner was very rare.
Many White people who majority was Conservative Married Local and Stay here, only Leaf who was hated in here because Very Liberal..
Because of that, Immigration was more strict now than last year..
Btw, many Alberto Barbosa gene in here, even they left 400 years ago, Pic Related

You been? Any stories?

I won't be going to Indonesia mate.
Just Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam. Maybe to Burma.
I'll be going after Christmas this year, But I'll be in Thailand for most of the time. So Cambodia in April or May.

HAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH ZUG ZUG WORK WORK