Male biology is the issue not race

Femanon here. No, I will not show you my breasts as I don't like to digitally exploit myself.

I agree that without men we would still be in grass huts and that we are generally much dumber than men. However, we would at least peacefully coexist because we have evolved beyond cave man tier emotional regulation.

Your predisposition to violence and laughable inability to talk about your rage/anger/depression, has caused immeasurable levels of devastation in the world since the beginning of time.

Even if your nazi dream of white utopia came true, as long as you ignore your intense psychological regulation issues and blame it on everything else (politics, culture, races, etc.,) will never actually last. You will just find another thing to fight about because you're controlled by your inferior emotional biology.

It's the final redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yAWfK5LEGIg
youtube.com/watch?v=AO188_NBvL4
youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw
potw.org/archive/potw96.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christiania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tits or gtfo

Sage
fade out of existence

So what are you trying to say?

You can't get rid of men because you need them to get pregnant.

Are you gonna go the route of that crazy feminist and say that men should be reduced to 10% of the population or something?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Saying that male behavior is biologically determined is a two way street.

No one cares about your dumb misandrist shit.

Tits of GTFO roastie.

>we would at least peacefully coexist because we have evolved beyond cave man tier emotional regulation
youtube.com/watch?v=yAWfK5LEGIg
youtube.com/watch?v=AO188_NBvL4
youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw
>men are controlled by their inferior emotional biology
>because a female's emotional biology is far superior in nationbuilding
They could've slowly developed the world into a better place, but you wanted to force a utopia model right in the here and now.

Wasn't there a TV company were only women worked and it was a shithole of mobbing, bitching and mistrust?

>No, I will not show you my breasts
Kindly show yourself the door.
Sage non-compliant roastie thread

ooga booga
show me ur tits

I propose a compromise

Show us ONE breast.

And we'll take you half-seriously.

tits or gtfo

Race is definitely an issue.

You know the Drill?
Tits or Gtfo!

I'll show you the door.

Yes BUT nature gave the male species a literal backdoor to greatness: homosexuality.

>However, we would at least peacefully coexist
Stopped reading right there. Pic related.

And even dumber experiment is this.
Take 50 women. Put them on and island. Return after 3 months. Watch Lord of the Flies unfold but with grown women instead of children.
And you know what? I can come up with even dumber experiments.
Also, bait thread. Saged.

if ur hot post ur tits

if not just gtfo

Topkek.
Women are a million times more emotional, easily offended and aggressive. If women were in charge we would all be living in a nuclear wasteland

>peacefully coexist without men
kek okay

>Femanon here.
Tits ot GTFO.

>Biiiiitch moooooaaaan

>No, I will not show you my breasts as I don't like to digitally exploit myself.

You must pay the entry fee

Even if you were right, you basically said
" I would rather live in grass huts and die before i reach 30 to wild animals, infected wounds and viral infections, than live in modern luxury at the expense of the occasional war that I will never be drafted to anyway"

Which makes me think that you are very retarded

Also
>Muh peace

Fpbp

bait.co.nz

THIS

See
potw.org/archive/potw96.html

and repeat after me:
KIPLING IS ALWAYS RIGHT

if only women were a calming and soothing influence on men and their volatile emotions instead of the raging insecure never happy cuntbags we have to fucking live with.

never
fucking
happy
NEVER
FUCKING
HAPPY

WOMEN ARE NEVER FUCKING HAPPY

so fuck you

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Sage but tits should still be shown because I actually had to put effort into saging this shit.

PS. My captcha was a helicopter. Get the hint

>femanon here

Tits or GTFO

Tits or gtfo.

>I don't like to digitally exploit myself.

Well let's not jump to any conclusions here, missy. You are bringing up your clam to get unearned attention and free replies. I'd sayl you're doing a pretty good job of digitally exploiting yourself.

OP is low tier trolling.

Clearly havent lurked enough, gone to school, or ever met irl people. Men regulate their emotions substantially better than women.

While girls have little outbursts at the slightest injustice, men can harbor hatred for lifetimes without acting on it or be coldly violent when it is in their interests.

Women left in the wild without men, but able to reproduce by say, budding, would kill each other off until they evolved into something as level headed as contemporary man.

Note the man in the trench has not become a sobbing embarassment

Wimminz have evolved into murdering their own children and then trying to make more children by rubbing their twats together.

Use your brains. Males are heavily divided between logical and agressive people due to evolution, we need warriors and a leaders to led the warriors.

Nice shut that roastie down

Fem-user here

Your caricature of men is ignorant. It makes me think you haven't had any personal relationships with men, or have poisoned those possible relationships with your own views.

Why don't all the feminist and communist go start a commune somewhere and show us how great your vision truly is.

Post Roast

Tits or GTFO

I'm not mad, just disappointed.

>female
>red pill
Choose one faggot

>Even if your nigger dream of black Africa utopia came true

#AfricaSoBlack

Fighting is why we're so advanced. War is the crucible in which humankind is forged, and hate is the greatest driving factor of our evolution.

No tits no service no exceptions

>Femanon he-
Opinion discarded
Tits or GTFO

>woman acuses men of being ruled by emotion

gender and race violence is facetious and the only real pill is the greenpill.

>Why don't all the feminist and communist go start a commune somewhere and show us how great your vision truly is.
They did that in Denmark, it is called Christania.
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christiania
"Freetown Christiania, commonly just called Christiania, is a Danish special community. The village is partially self-governing with 850 inhabitants, and has an area of 85 acres near the capital of Denmark, Copenhagen. The Freetown has often been in the centre of controversies since its creation in an empty military area in 1971. In the Freetown, cannabis was legal until 2004. Inhabitants of Christiania are called "Christianites". Christiania has become home to several businesses such as carpenters, blacksmiths, a bikeshop, as well as several cafés, restaurants, jazz, blues and night clubs."

Here is how the feminists and communists run the place.
Everyone pays the same in taxes! Don't care who you are, millionare or hobo, everyone pays the same, not in percent, but in actual cash. It is about 300 dollars per month. NO MOOCHERS. Pay or leave.
You can't just come and live in Christania. They have very strict vetting process. No open borders here! Don't want to ruin their special little place by just letting everyone in. So unless you know someone who lives there already, you can't join the community.

Who would have guessed that communists and feminists turned out to be hypocrites.

Actually men tend to be peaceful as fuck. Once they have established their pecking orders and territory they tend to calm down. On the other hand women never establish pecking orders the same way. Women are constantly trying to one up or discredit other females often using underhanded tactics. Why do you think women like to slut shame other women? Because it works at dragging a woman to the bottom of the social hierarchy. We are experts at social and emotional manipulation. Guys just don't know how to deal with crying women and women learn that early. Woman might have better emotional control but women abuse it for their own ends. Mostly to get men to fight for women. Also here is a message for your fellow femanon: being a femanon does not give you more leverage. People here care about arguments first and foremost. Not whether the person on the other end has a vagina or a penis.

Race is a bigger issue than gender when it comes to violence. At least gender differences have a benefit. Males being willing to use violence makes them great a protecting. It serves a purpose. However the Racial differences do not benefit us. Blacks are just more violent than whites. Whites and Asians have self control. They can hold back if it is in their self interest. That is why White and Asian ethnostates are pretty damn safe and peaceful in general. However Blacks have no self control. They will fight at any provocation. That is why black communities are so dangerous. They will fight over anything and they will use their full force at their disposal to solve even the smallest of fights.

Wrong, all human problems stem from our desire to mate.

We feel more threatened by outside groups (race, environment/location, etc.) because they serve as competition outside of our circle that we are less familiar with.

If we weren't concerned about our penises and maintaining our women stay with our men racially or culturally (this applies to all races, or us trying to get different race women and their races men feel threatened), we probably wouldn't have racism or any of that stuff, but that's just nature and we can't help it until we start having artifical insemination and genetically breeding the best babies to produce more intelligent offspring for each generation until we reach some godlike level of civilization.

This is also a bait thread, but whatever.

Hydralisk here. No, I will not show you my needle spines as I don't like to digitally exploit myself.

I agree that without protoss we would still be in lava caves and that we are generally much dumber than protoss. However, we would at least peacefully coexist because we have evolved beyond gateway zealot tier emotional regulation.

Your predisposition to violence and laughable inability to talk about your unit cost/dragoon pathfinding/pylons, has caused immeasurable levels of devastation in the map since the beginning of the match.

Even if your templar dream of psionic utopia came true, as long as you ignore your intense psychological regulation issues and blame it on everything else (APM, siege tanks, latency, etc.,) will never actually last. You will just find another game mechanic to fight about because you're controlled by your inferior emotional biology.

It's the final redpill.

Its you again. You made another stupid post 2 days ago.
T I T S
O R
G T F O
Sage'd

Faggot

We wouldn't have rage/anger/depression if women weren't such stupid, self-centred, unreliable cunts.

kill yourself your dumb vapid cunt

oh look a thread that will get 300 replies even though OP isn't present, i swear nu-pol is just disgusting

oh hey i remember this thread. it was sorta fun last time.

its copy pasta, nigga

SAGE

Since you are japanese and maybe don't understand I will explain
Tits or get the fuck out isn't real.
Tit pictures don't get you taken seriously. They are a rule of the internet and are intended only to humiliate women.

The formula is to ask for tits,

Once tits are delivered, you thank the woman

then you tell her to get the fuck out.

None of us but the absolute dumbest of attention whores and newfags will fall for that meme.

Tits then go away

>Femanon here.
sage

>its men's fault
Sure thing roasty

Lol a reddit fag larping as a woman.

Tits or GTFO

>we have evolved beyond cave man tier emotional regulation.
>we have evolved
>evolved

You are an idiot.

Just stop really. All this shit you do not care about. What you want is a man to protect and provide so you can make babies and build a family.
If you are white go do that.
Give up on this pop gibberish you think is bio-psy-poly-sci.
You are horrible at it.

Stale copy pasta

Listen you fucking roastie slut whore. There are no girls on the internet. Tits or gtfo. Until we can email you our dicks for you to suck your girl card has no value on the internet. Again I must insist.

Tits or gtfo

This is bait, but name me one famous female diplomat that talked their country out of a war.

Oh that's right.

We don't believe you're a woman so tits and a timestamp or gtfo you stupid bitch.

Also gave us AIDs you disgusting retard.

>1 post by this ID
sage

>muh violence is bad
even a turbomanlet can kill the average woman lol, no shit you don't want to live in a society where violence is verboten

Tits or gtfo

>Your predisposition to violence and laughable inability to talk about your rage/anger/depression
You are an emotional autist.
In no way shape or form do you want to talk about or hear about mens feelings.
You want A man to listen to your feelings and recognize them and display that recognition to you.
It is obvious you don't have that at the moment.
Go get it. You will not find it here as the medium you are using cannot convey any of this shit and the platform you are searching for it on doesn't support the subject matter nor can hold the intimacy you crave.

Spotted the newest of the new. Nice try revisionist.

"Femanon here"
ALWAYS HURRR DURRR I AM A FEMALE.
EVERYTIME.
TITS OR GTFO YOU STUPID BITCH.

>when women get upset
Waaah I need to express my sorrow on Facebook for my 8,000 fake friends
>When men get upset
>Builds a city and conquers the city next door

All the rage is just proving my point :D thi is fascinating.
thank you.

>2 posts by this ID

>Female
>Implying a "Superior" emotional "biology".
Typical female vanity and self aggrandizement sophistry. Your gender is basically the children of our species. With equal emotional volatility. We (that includes other women) give you females the benefit of the doubt because we all know that instinctively you are the overall weaker/inferior (both intellectually/physically and emotionally) of our species. But by all means keep clinging desperately at straws to find something to make yourself feel less inferior, it will only serve to confirm what we've all already known instinctively.

women hate each other...why is that?
women ruin society...always have, always will....pic related

>"femanon"
>not showing tits
sage goes in all fields

Fake tits

>half
its a women so it would be 1/4 serious