The Teutonic order must return

Poland has been too arrogant these days. Also these pleb Russians in Königsburg and the Baltic countries are a thorn in our side. We need to rise brothers, launch a new crusade and take back what is rightfully ours. Especially Malbork castle. We built it and these Poles have taken possession of it. Take arms and answer the call of God. Deus Vult!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sN2nZNByNNI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_on_the_Ice
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/deathinpoland/dp00.html
danzigfreestate.org/unknownhistory.htm
archive.is/MitYS
archive.is/JauWN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am Uzbek and my best friend is Polish. They're pretty cool, fuck the rest of you eurocucks.

:^)

I'm busy this week, but yeah, Im in. def Im in.

Badass symbol.

To get BTFO again?

youtube.com/watch?v=sN2nZNByNNI

This time our military is way more impressive and no one will help you. Not even your fake catholic fate. We are the true christians! The EU is our bitch.

It still exists you dumb cathlarper

You and what army Jurgen?

The army of our Lord and Savior. God's wrath upon you! Once the AfD wins in Germany you shall experience the full power of Barbarossa's might!

nice (((divide and conquer))) attempt
OP is a faggot

Looks like the knights need to be reminded of their duty again.

Go larp somewhere else you fucking loser

teutonic order managed to outjew jews
>Polish duke of Mazovia gives a nice gesture to homeless Teutonic order, giving them a small strip of land in exchange for repelling pagan Prussians raiding duke's lands
>Eternal krauts fake the documents, giving themselves right to take more land
>After slaughtering all of the Prussians, Teutonics turn against their hosts
>They steal the port of Gdańsk (Danzig) and slaughter Polish inhabitants
>Teutonic Order refuses to give back Pomerania, despite pope's decision
>After Poles manage to peacefully convert Lithuanians, the last paganic tribe in the region, Teutonics go apeshit
>After being cocky they get smashed at Grunwald
>Finally, after lost wars, they agree to become a vassal to Poland and become dutchy of Prussia
>Check 1795 to see how they repayed for Polish mercy

*Gott Mit uns

>Malbork
you can't even larp properly

Teutonic knights were the worst of the christian knights imo. They also were so dumb that they got lured onto a frozen lake and drowned when it broke under their armor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_on_the_Ice

I know that it is Marienburg in our divine language. I am speaking here with uneducated godless sinners. I have to lower myself to your level. Do not test our patience Poles. I have little sympathy for your petty criminal nation.

#PolenstehlenimmerbessermitCalgon

>Posts some dumb anti crusader shit
> Cites self from wikipedia

It is commonly said that "the Teutonic knights and crusaders attempted to rally and regroup at the far side of the lake, however, the thin ice began to give way and cracked under the weight of their heavy armour, and many knights and crusaders drowned"; but Donald Ostrowski in Alexander Nevskii’s "Battle on the Ice": The Creation of a Legend contends that the part about the ice breaking and people drowning was a relatively recent embellishment to the original historical story. He cites a large number of scholars who have written about the battle, Karamzin, Solovev, Petrushevskii, Khitrov, Platonov, Grekov, Vernadsky, Razin, Myakotin, Pashuto, Fennell and Kirpichnikov, none of whom mention the ice breaking up or anyone drowning when discussing the battle on the ice. After analysing all the sources Ostrowski concludes that the part about ice breaking and drowning appeared first in the 1938 film Alexander Nevsky by Sergei Eisenstein.

>Literally posts debunked propaganda from Eisenstein

Why would you make fake news if you are going to quote the shit that literally says you are fucking news?

CNN please stop trying to be hip on 4chins.

this is we-wuz-kangz tier revisionism, embarrassing

go back to eu4, faggot

none of that is revisionism tho

Well, it's true, unlike "muh Polish atrocities in 1939

fucc wrong image

We legally bought Malbork castle though. Prussians gave it to Czech mercenaries and Poles bought it back.

It's Königsberg, not Königsburg, your LARPER.

>Battle of the Ice
>Literally ending with the broken ice
You are aware that this is Soviet propaganda?

>slaughter Polish inhabitants
You mean killed some eighty rioters and got the Six Million treatment by the Pope with no source of the allegation ever forthcoming.

>Polish duke of Mazovia gives a nice gesture to homeless Teutonic order, giving them a small strip of land in exchange for repelling pagan Prussians raiding duke's lands
And as much as I appreciate old Konrad's generosity, the truth remains that by the time the fight was fought it was another Pope who confirmed the supposedly forged deal between him and the Teutonics (look up the Golden Bull of Rimini), so I'm afraid you can't really pin this one on our boys either.

Could it be that a lot of the history taught in the East was deliberately taught in a distorted fashion after the fact? Because this stuff is all on record, but I so often see Polish people with incomplete information getting outraged at my ancestors, and given how much of our legacy was tampered with this possibility is frustrating.

>
Do not lecture me you mongoloid filth from the eastern wilderness.

>You mean killed some eighty rioters
they demolished parts of the town and killed up to 1000 people

There is nothing funnier than the eternal polish victim and their fake history - you're literally the muslims of europe kek. I love how they still celebrate a win if a nation against a few germanic settlers and farmers in grunwald.

>you're literally the muslims of europe kek
uhh, sweetie?

The eternal kraut at it again. I swear to the gods, 1343 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN if you try to pull this shit.

Except they happened
>Polish massacres of ethnic Germans (Note - most bodies discovered as Germans invaded were in an advanced state of decay, thus, the common excuse "they were killed BECAUSE Germany invaded" can't explain why they were dead for so long; many killings involved elaborate desecration, dismemberment, and mocking disfigurements of the bodies - things not done in haste)
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/deathinpoland/dp00.html
danzigfreestate.org/unknownhistory.htm
archive.is/MitYS
archive.is/JauWN
>WE WUZ INNOCENT