1 in 8 Trump Supporters Regret Their Decision

Does anybody honestly believe this man has a shot at winning a second term? He's gifting 2020 to the Democrats.

archive.fo/um0NI

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/
trumptracker.github.io/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/
politifact
archive.is/RRufu
archive.is/4F9sa
edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/politics/tracking-trumps-promises/
aol.com/news/trump-campaign-promises/
washingtonexaminer.com/priebus-trump-fulfilling-promises-at-breakneck-speed/article/2621017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In 2020 Hillary wont be running.

Just like he gifted 2016 to hillary?

lol
polls after trump won against already partisan media that oversampled dems11+ and now the media is even more pissed and they show it everday.. gee i wonder if the polls this time are balanced after the media got even more pissed and partisan... cmon dude

Exactly.

People were willing to give it a shot and trust that he would do the things he campaigned for. Now that he isn't, people are regretting voting for him and are much less likely to do so the next time around.

I don't regret my vote one bit

""""""poll""""""

I think it's reasonable to say that Trump voters didn't intend to vote for a guy who would buddy up with the Saudis and allow his Jewish son-in-law to subversively run the country through his Jewish convert daughter.

>(((Reuters)))

I still remember their D+15 polls during the election

People are retarded and can't see things that aren't spoonfed to them. Imagine my shock.
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/
trumptracker.github.io/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/
You know Republicants actually are pretty dumb, they probably should give up.
People regretting voting for Trump are falling for the demoralisation and not seeing the good he is doing because it isn't sensational and crazy like his campaign. People being more involved politically doesn't guarantee they'll actually care that much about important things.
This is basically the 'I'm pretty moderate but it's clear Killary is the lesser of the two evils' equivalent, people just couldn't bother reading the emails and looking at how suspect she was in general circumstance.

>politifact com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer
archive.is/RRufu
>politifact com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter
archive.is/4F9sa

>politifact

you lost?

In other news 1 in 8 of Hillary voters still not US citizens

It's just not fair, she was the only candidate with enough courage to challenge Drumpfs hateful rhetoric.

Looked for the saucey bits on that reuter's poll.
Either didn't publish their methods or it's buried so deep in some pile of text you can't find it
>call them out on their bullshit

Mah snow Nigga.
Yes. Even a broken clock finds high thigh lolis once a day.
In all seriousness the difference between 'In Progress / Halted' and simply being accomplished in parts is questionable.

edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/politics/tracking-trumps-promises/
I found a meme one for 100 Days ft. CNN
>Lists 'Move US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem' as a serious promise.
Surely neither party was serious about this being serious.
aol.com/news/trump-campaign-promises/
The ones that are hard to measure could make things look a lot worse if they fail.
washingtonexaminer.com/priebus-trump-fulfilling-promises-at-breakneck-speed/article/2621017
Classic Trump fellatio.
When will drumpfkins learn??

But in all seriousness Trump is a person of mental handicap, he must not be allowed the codes for any nuclear devices.

EVERY
SINGLE
SECOND
OF
MY
LIFE
I PAINFULLY REGRET HAVING VOTED FOR DRUMPF
Same thing for Brexit...

op
does your mouth have room for one more dick? id like to insert mine

>The Reuters/Ipsos poll was conducted online in English throughout the United States and has a credibility interval, a measure of accuracy, of about 5 percentage points.
>The July 11-12 poll gathered its sample from 1,296 people, including 541 Trump voters, while the May 10-15 poll gathered its sample from 1,206 people, including 543 Trump voters. In both cases, Ipsos weighted their responses according to voter profiles gathered from the U.S. Census’ voting and registration supplement to the Current Population Survey.

>Surveys are article material.
Classic.

For May Survey:
>Eighty-eight percent said they would vote for Trump again

Sup Forums BTFO, How will Republicants ever recover?

>polls

>This is basically the 'I'm pretty moderate but it's clear Killary is the lesser of the two evils' equivalent, people just couldn't bother reading the emails and looking at how suspect she was in general circumstance.
why would we bother? we dont think the emails contained nothing you retard, we are aware that trump would have to have similar skull duggery to stand a chance against someone that powerful. he didn't win the election with daisies.

I don't regret it. I will if he doesn't put hillary in jail.

I don't either. I voted for Shillary

>"He sails his longship from shore to rocky shore"
>"Horn of ale in his fist"
>"Looking for clickbait need archivin' "
>"If OP doesn't give us the gist"

>Donald is running therefore republicans have to elect him

Are you even old enough to vote?

Compared to the average person people here have the advantage of at least browsing Sup Forums and being exposed to all the best bits every now and again (although the contents of the emails are old news, except maybe Podesta emails).
Doesn't matter what you think faggot.
What matters is what they do or don't contain.
Muh emails isn't an argument, unless you understand why the emails might be relevant in who is more despicable from evidence, why bother?
Also, Trump was a sensationalist by intention or chance. He was also definitely pushed heavily by the media during the primaries etc. probably because he would've made a 'weak' Republican opposition.
Faggot.
This is why fags must hang, Trump as well when he is no longer useful., personally, I really regret supporting Trump, he is an Israel puppet and must be impeached. Sup Forums can never recover.

Have you not been watching the democratic party? They're doing everything besides literally shooting themselves in the foot (only because they have to pretend to hate guns). They're shoving out the only people in the party who can rally up excited supporters and are actually likeable and they're sliding in absolute shit tier neoliberals. They're going to run pocahontas Warren next round. I fucking bet it. They have no platform and no ideas to run on besides "fuck drumpf". They're openly beginning to alienate their white working class voters to try to just utilize identity politics to win elections. Also fuck polls man. I'm done with these polls that are both for and against my views.

>Now that he isn't,
Hello concern shill

(((Reuters))) had Trump at 37%.

This reminds me of those articles that came out after Brexit about how people didn't really understand what leaving the EU meant so they had to google it.

>FakeNews

>after witnessing Trump's tumultuous first six months

No bias here.

>The Reuters/Ipsos poll was conducted online
fuckin lel
even then, by there own numbers there is an increase from may to july.
Your meme flag isn't fooling anyone

You only regret voting for Brexit because of the BBC fearmongering.

7 in 8 don't.

he didnt even win the first time

The Democrats are too busy killing themselves.
Yesterday Trump single handeldy brought peace to the middle east, something that Obama was never able to do.
Trump has already achieved more than Obama ever will.

Whatever happened to this guy?
He said he was going to sell his company, but I've never heard from him again.

Hmm that's funny, I seem to recall him being in kooks with Hillary to give her the election in 2016...

>Still has 88% percent support of supported
>1/8 are thinking twice about their vote (headline is overstating what the poll actually asked)

I honestly don't know if this is a bad number or if they are rephrasing it in a way to make something normal seem bad.

He will be re-elected by a landslide.

>brought peace to the middle east
What? All he did was end the CIA program for the Syrian "rebels", it's guaranteed there will continue to be conflict in the Middle East and the US will continue to meddle around there. Especially since (((they))) control our government.

Anyone who pays any attention to "polls" after the wikileaks proved they were rigged and in some cases completely fabricated is a raging idiot.
All the election polls were 100% wrong

"Former Trump supporters" are just Democrats pretending to be former Trump supporters.

No compare to Hillary voters and let's see who would win.
I bet Hillary voters regret voting for the loser even more.

Whatever. It's more than Obama did. And the first step in the right direction.

They're just counting up all the shit posters with the "but we can't let him get the codes" pasta.

Trump supporter reporting in to say I'm still proud as all Hell that I voted for him and I'll vote for him again.

I have an old mop handle that could beat the Democrats in 2020

>in july, ~1% of people who voted for trump said they would not vote for him again
>looks to be about p= 0.03
wow its fucking nothing

Yeah - good luck in 20 you leftard. All of the polls are garbage. All you need to look at is voter registration change in the rust belt states. It is trending GOP. I highly doubt it would be trending that way if they didnt like Trump. After this stupid Russia thing dies down and his main policies goes into effect next year, the Dems are in big trouble. He will maybe lose one state in 20 but if he does what he says he does then he will gain a few more states like CO, NV, Maine, NH, and maybe NM.

Polls...

Oh ok...

Reuters had Hillary +10 on election day

>He's gifting 2020 to the Democrats

Hillary thought he was gifting her 2016.

>1 in 8 Trump Supporters Regret Their Decision

100% bullshit

The younger generation is more right winged, Americans are turning on the media and the whole Russian bullshit is deteriorating fast. The GOP RINOS are losing grip on trump. Banon is more influential then Jared and Ivanka now. We are communicating with the Russians and building our nukes again I am Trump 2020 since the stock market is still booming. Go fuck off cuck

>He's gifting 2020 to the Democrats.
>Democrats.

They originally wanted to say 7 in 8 regret their vote but 1 in 8 was more believable

>Does anybody honestly believe this man has a shot at winning a second term?
Absolutely. Get back to me when it's, like, ≥ 1:4.

1 in 8 are all the misguided independents who didn't like Hillary but thought Trump's behavior was just a campaign schtick and that he was going to become smart once he got in office.

The rest are white people who just never want their President to be anything other than a white male.

He's mentally volatile, so he may yet fuck up bad enough to lose those votes, but I'm not holding my breath to be honest. All he has to do is stay white and stay a man, and he's got like 30mil votes just from that.

>does anyone believe this man has a shot at winning the primaries
>does anyone believe this man has a shot at winning against bernie
>does anyone believe this man has a shot at winning the debates
>does anyone believe this man has a shot at winning the swing states
>does anyone believe this man has a shot at winning against hillary
>does anyone believe this man has a shot at winning the election
>does anyone believe this man has a shot at winning a second term

You tell me.

>drumph will never win

those people will probably vote for libertarians or constitution
id also say that besides the welfare vote democratic party practically has nothing - their best bet is inviting mass immigration