tubeunblock.me/watch?v=shTK5XW_knk
youtu.be/xtasXQu70H4
youtu.be/lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s).
youtubeinmp4.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for Hitler

Based Bomber Harris inbound

Not German, but its "Not Available" for me.

bump, will download and show to grandkids.

Ja Heil!

\o

phoneposter spotted

Watching the video is actually really sad

>Blocked in your country for copyright reasons

Makes sense, Churchill was also behind the disaster of Galipolli because he was stubborn

prolly should dl before it goes away

>not using proxflow

>Lindemann believed that a small circle of the intelligent and the aristocratic should run the world, resulting in a peaceable and stable society, "led by supermen and served by helots."

As always churchill was just the frontman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Lindemann,_1st_Viscount_Cherwell

So it is "The Greatest Story Never Told" Part 2?
I watched that documentary, all 6 hours of it. Truth be told, it is a great way to awaken oneself and even share with others because the truth will get out there, it just a matter of time and people are calling BS to allot of what the rest of the world is doing, but still don't know why or where the BS is coming from to begin with. With all these documentaries, the normies of the world are finally discovery why the world sucks so much today.

can you link it?
will watch!

Superb quality.

>it BEHOOVES

Glad to know every 1SG in the army everywhere made this.

bump for the sad feels, very interesting

Impartial Truth makes great videos
youtu.be/QANHAnNynWw

youtube.com/watch?v=HBLgZAv_Iqo

very true

I know this is probably a pleb tier question, but why were the polish slaughtering the germans?
What led up to that?

Propaganda. Media and gov told them that the war is coming and that there's no way germany will win. Dumb polish government thought that germany is the same paper tiger like in 1933.

Hard to really answer 'why', but considering WW2 was just about to kick off i reckon there were alot of people indulging sadistic outlets just before the outbreak of war.

Although as far as i can remember from all the shit i read on here, the english & french wanted the polish PM to refuse all offers extended by Germany, even the most sensible ones, so they could instigate a war.

If you look for post-ww1 map of Germany you'll see part of Northeast germany got seperated from the country and for awhile leading upto the war the polish refused to allow the germans access to it - i think there was even a german traintrack that went through poland to it that they weren't allowed to use.

I feel i'm probably misremembering some things here, but i think i'm around the right area.

>a small circle of the intelligent and the aristocratic

Let me guess, first time they read Socrates and Plato?

Don't worry this next time around when Germany invades you I'm sure they'll be the real bad guys

I can link it but who knows if you, "Germany" Could watch it unblocked. I nabed it off Youtube but it gets taken down like every other day, Hmm I wonder why?

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/ You can how ever find the full thing here and watch. It is 6 hours in total so it is best to watch in parts, the one on youtube was all pieced together so that is not wise unless you have a good rainy day.

>"...concluded science could yield a race of humans blessed with 'the mental make-up of the worker bee'....At the lower end of the race and class spectrum, one could remove the ability to suffer or to feel ambition..."
I don't believe any majority could be swayed to openly fight for this ideal.

Is that our guy Nigel Farage?

thanks man

So everyone in poland decided to rape, torture, and kill germans because war was imminent?
Kinda sounds like weak motivation, but I guess I could see parallels to a group like blm today.

Was it spurred on by any ((rebel groups)) or was there some kind of secret police involved?

holy shit

tfw Pence brought you into this timeline to correct the wrongs.

Not everyone. There were lots of incidents in gdansk corridor. People did it on their own. Remember before ww1 that germans were the occupants. You didn't need much to make people take their petty revenge or just steal shit.

I'm pretty sure that's Edward VIII. He was known to be extremely sympathetic to the German cause and he and his wife were warmly received by Hitler.

Shit

He should have been the King of Europe. Would have been a perfect first constitutional King. Edward would have made for the best statues.

Blocked in Finland

ofcoarse what did he expect from trying to argeu with churchill? that alcoholic was very stubborn hes responsible for the disaster at the gallipoli in ww1.

I don't think either of our posts mentioned rape & torture, but i'd imagine there were examples of it happening.

War just doesn't happen overnight, it takes years of ramping up the media machine and dehumanize the enemy enough for people to be willing to goto war in the first place - the results of this propaganda is the likes of what we're talking about here. There's nothing to say the polish military were the only ones involved, people give into their most sadistic urges in these times as they basically feel its 'fair game' at this point.

I'm not certain about specifics, so it could have just been people doing horrible things - i reckon the military were gladly participating at this point, though. They polish ended up being useful idiots for allowing their government to instigate a war at the cost of their country.

I can't remember the name of the event, it may have been the Katlyn massacre. Soviet Union murdered a shitload of polish officers and framed the germans for it. I think this is accepted fact now. I know this has nothing to do with this thread but i always found that interesting

>I know this is probably a pleb tier question, but why were the polish slaughtering the germans?

>The genocide of the germans in poland

jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Genocide_against_the_German_people
the probably did it for etnical cleansing and to spite germany.

You're right. It's Katyn, although everyone should now know that it was the Soviets.

Ha, that'd be awesome but not possible.

No problem. It is everything your country doesn't want you to see.

is there an proof that the pics depicting the massacre of german civilians are infact of the massiceres?

Yea I didn't mean EVERYONE, but the video talks about military and civilians taking part.
>ww1 germans were the occupants
I didn't think of this. It does make sense that people would be pissed off and ready for revenge.

You anons didn't, but the video does mention gouging eyes out and mutilating bodies.

I guess I was thinking there would be a specific event that lead to the massacres. I was discounting the psychology and propaganda.

hmm.. thanks for the perspective anons

Maybe that´s what they mean with artificial intelligence, not that robots will be as good as humans, but that humans will be like robots

Take away from the human brain it´s ambition or sadism, and you´ll make humans, firstly nuttered mamals, then they will devolve to mere animals again,

Its blocked here though...

(((copyright reasons)))

Of course the English don't want to see how your country and government shat on Europe and all of world history up to this point.

Sooo, WWII is our fault because we killed some germans?

>I didn't think of this. It does make sense that people would be pissed off and ready for revenge.

did poland not declare independance when the german empire fell in ww1?

the murders might have been as a last fuck you agianst the germans.

It's not an easy question to answer, but I think that in a way WWI never really ended in the East. East of the Elbe in Poland, Ukraine, Belarus etc. you had alot of different peoples living side by side (Germans usually in the towns, Poles, Letts, Lats, Russians, Ruthenians etc. in the countryside) and the enmities that WWI had awoken never went away.

After the Poles were given their own state, there was considerable enmity toward the middle class, urbanised Germans who were often wealtheir or who might have had certain priviliges prior to the (re)creation of the polish state.

In that environment, it was pretty easy for an anti-German pogrom to start, with or without the help of the Polish authorities. It was all pretty lawless country, which contributed to the communal violence that was unleashed when the Germans came over heading toward Russia. Nothing comparable ever happened on the western front.

Sooo, WWII is our fault because we killed some germans?

youre ountry provoked the germans to invade something that the vid doesnt mention tho is that the soviets invaded 2 weeks later and got half of poland deu to the molotv ribbetrop agreement the natsocs and the soviets helped destroy the polish risistance.

you forget after the austian hungarian empire fell alot of the populations made there own small countries.

the probably did not take too kindly to others fucking around in there newly gianed land too.

couldn't watch more than 5min

fucking feelings, the man had everything against him, no fiction could ever reach that level of determination

I haven't watched the entire thing yet, but bump for interest and possible future support if this is as legit as it seems.

>the man had everything against him

he did provoke the soviets by invading them first also his annexation of denmark and czekaslovakia where unjustified.

he did cuase his own downfall.

You'll hate this then.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhGQrryQPfM

Just remember the videos title

checked

Of course you're right. IIRC that was part of the treaty of Versailles was it not?

Doesn't hooktube or something work for blocked countries?

Nigel used Trump's time machine to go back and meet Hitler.

y u do dis

Kek this is the first time it has happened here, but this one was blocked due to copyright shit

Stay cucked, pezavengi.

Bump just made my day.

thanks for links

The video has been blocked in most countries, use this link instead. tubeunblock.me/watch?v=shTK5XW_knk It's more of a documentary rather than a short video about hitler. In total it is 1 hour 20 minutes so if you want to watch it better get comfy first, or save it for later.

Bump for impartial Justice!

youtu.be/xtasXQu70H4
youtu.be/lmGqG3grTrg

So let's get this straight;

>Poland was "that kid" who felt brave because the big kids egged him on, and the invasion could be (at least partly) justified
>Churchill started bombing German civilians (justification for battle of Britain)
>Hitler wanted to expel the Jews (to Israel, Madagascar, ...) rather than exterminate them
>Hitler kept vying for peace with no strings attached, even at the peak of his successes
>etc. etc. etc.

Seems like the first thing to do is to expose the truth to the masses, but in a gentle way.

A good tactic could be to use all the Muslims in Europe, they all pretty much love Hitler for what he did to the Jews.

no

This video makes me upset. Because (((they))) have been winning and taking control and any ounce of "truth" or inconvenient facts have been tiredlessly attempted to been scrubbed out from history.

I want to do something but feel powerless to do so.

hooktube.com/watch?v=shTK5XW_knk
if you can't see it btw.

This one was quite good

was taught in school durng the year, for A level History, that the ebil Nazis invaded Poland for Lebensraum (living space). After watching the prelude of the video it has enlightened me and now i can see the clear Jewry and lies within UK education

I think you saw a lot of the same phenomena, though, right? Communal violence and infighting carrying on right the way through the 20's and 30's up until the Soviet/Nazi invasion?

It seems like the Lebensraum thing was real, but it might not have been what our schools wanted us to believe.

Then again, Lebensraum might be every bit as evil as they said it was. Remember to keep having an open mind either way.

We need a real Holocaust 2.0 so hard,if Trumps kills all of them he will really be a god emperor.

>impartial truth
>actually spreads lies in TGSNT
at least they're honestly dishonest

Annexation of Denmark?

>any ounce of "truth" or inconvenient facts have been tiredlessly attempted to been scrubbed out from history

This tactic is actively used in modern history too, along with media manipulation and perception deceiving (go watch "The century of the Self" - youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s).
Wanna do your part ? Archive and share, spread the truth.
I used youtubeinmp4.com to download the video, because fuck streaming, if the video goes down or (((not available in your country))), I can still share it by other means.

Its literally our first job to redpill everyone else.

Give me solid proof of Danzig mememassacre prior to Germnay invading Poland.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH

hmmm. i rarely do this but... bump.

The butthurt Malta Jew. Where's your south African and French buddy. Where's the rest of your leftypol comrades?

Mate I have nothing against NSDAP, Nazi Germany, Hitler but these Impartial Truth videos are fucking hilarious

The introduction is retarded as fuck and far from the truth. Which is actually pretty sad because they could simply tell the facts and it wouldn't look bad for the 3rd reich.

I think that from Hitler's perspective aggression on Poland was necessary and it was partially our fault but for reasons far different than shown in this video.

What happens in the end?

I agree with sideways Malta

Good good

Is there actually any proof Germans were being massacred in Danzig, or proof that Poland send considerable military forces to danzig?? I could never find any proof that it had actually happened. Anyone have any links sources, I'd like to read them.

>he did provoke the soviets by invading them first
yeah, because before that the jews had absolutely no problems with him and likely would have left him alone

They have truths you guys aren't seeing. There were sporadic killings of Germans and many in refugee camps or fleeing back to Germany from their once homes

It's mostly from suspiciously biased sources.

Blocked in Sweden :(

this

If you (((redpill))) people with some retarded propaganda that is by no means touches the REAL reasons why you should think that 3rd reich were the better side of WW2 then it serves noone but the kikes.

That's how you get dumb fucking retards that go in public, spew some retarded shit like this and get refuted embarassing the entire movement.

Take note that this guy is desperately contesting this without arguments other than saying "it's lies and fantasy"