ITT:

Best of degeneration.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/887728382502416384
techly.com.au/2016/01/28/macaquinhos-brazils-anal-exploration-theatre-nsfw/
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/08/health/trans-man-pregnant-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trust a Thai, misery is nigh.

I feel like he was peer pressured into snipping his snoopy.

My generation was constantly reminded about fads and peer pressure, and nowadays kids are spoon fed that being trans is cool.

I seriously think that many kids will want to transition just for the perceived coolness and that their parents are pressured to comply by the PC culture

Even the medical community has been cornered and forced into the current trap dogma.

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/887728382502416384

youre welcome

But why are they so weak minded? Cutting off your dick is not the same as wearing some extravagant outfit or hairstyle.

this is why I will never get srs

Sweet lord of divine

no idea of consequence until...

dialation.

ahhhhh

i have the Lords prayer in Aramaic open on another tab.

WHAT HAVE I DONE LORD!!

That's probably fake or really botched operation anons so dont trust it. don't you want to be cute girls ufufufu~?
It makes you happy!

Holy shit, thats one thing i wish i never learned. Sad day when mental illness is celebrated.

you peice of shit

wtf is this? FUCK JEWISH GIRLS HAVE SUCH GREAT TITS I LOVE IT

knowledge is POWER

power to not mutilate yourself because of what mentally ill people said, we know they all feel the same, just some can admit it, the rest are mentally ill AND headstrong.

Thats downie levels of tardation

I'm glad this will hopefuly be order when I'll have kids. I doubt this will escalate even further within the next 5 years, we pretty much reached almost peak degeneracy

Seen this before but it never ceases to amaze me that people actually go through with chopping their dicks off. Is this the last straw of degeneracy? What's left?

On a more serious note, this all goes back to letting women have the vote. All degeneracy started there. Once women were treated as equals to men, every degenerate decided to take up the political case that they were also equal.

You seem to not understand the influence of peer pressure. You might not know but there was a time when emos would cut themselves because it was cool, Some would even go as far as attempting suicide or actually going through with it. All because they believed it was the "cool" thing to do.

> fake
There was a thread about this guy about a week ago with his reddit linked.

>you are now aware of Brazilian "art"

Also I feel sorry for that redditor.. he's probably dead now :(

with pics

>pic
what's this degeneracy?????

I advise these two being read, highly educational on the mental illness issue and helps you to understand just how fucked up these people are. Thanks for posting.

a Brazilian "art" performance called Macaquinhos

techly.com.au/2016/01/28/macaquinhos-brazils-anal-exploration-theatre-nsfw/

Because the suffering and the pain is so far in the future they don't even think to think about the consequences.

>women with penises

Anyone have the pic of the trans Female to Male pregnant by the Male ot Female trans?

Leave this country NOW subhuman

no but i have this for the meantime

>your pic

not actually preggers by a MTF tranny

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/08/health/trans-man-pregnant-trnd/index.html

i just threw up all over my desk
thanks you sick basterd

Stare into the abyss, and it stares also into you