Is there a guy that is more /ourguy/ than this guy?

is there a guy that is more /ourguy/ than this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/600628121616789504/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/5/21/8641915/conor-mcgregor-on-ireland-gay-marriage-referendum-we-all-deserve
mmamania.com/2017/4/17/15327076/conor-mcgregor-trashed-hotel-room-liverpool-littered-nitrous-oxide-canisters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When he puts memeweather away, the boxing game is over.

Mayweather

>no class
>acts like a black dude
>caught on film doing drugs

he is pro gay marriage and pro LGBT though, so he is not your guy, unless you are also pro LGBT

he's a great fighter and a good trash talker unlike mayweather
I like him a lot

>/ourguy/

twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/600628121616789504/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/5/21/8641915/conor-mcgregor-on-ireland-gay-marriage-referendum-we-all-deserve

Muh BASED Irishman

Fuck off back to ledddit faggot

When did he say that? These celebrities have to make shit up to cover themselves, Billy Joe Saunders and Tyson Fury always say shit like this.

No

Gennady Golovkin is our guy.

Best hapa ever (the only one that turned right)
Great boxer, the best ever in his weight class
Classy af, respectful, can smile then death stare in the next sec

the brit guy above linked to a post that's the instance I had on my mind, I remember the rainbow flag in the picture now

Hitler

mmamania.com/2017/4/17/15327076/conor-mcgregor-trashed-hotel-room-liverpool-littered-nitrous-oxide-canisters
Apr 17, 2017
"The crazy stories coming out of Conor McGregor's week long Liverpool bender just keep getting better and better. First he appeared at the Grand National horse races at Aintree dressed like a pimp, and then he started popping up at house parties in various suburbs where he partied alongside the locals and ended up in a treehouse looking paler than he does trying to weigh in at 145 pounds.

Now we're getting word that UFC’s Lightweight champion and his friends thrashed the Aintree hotel room they were staying in, causing "thousands of pounds worth of damage," according to The Sun newspaper. Pictures obtained by the outlet show the rented room in a state of complete disrepair with empty beer and liquor bottles strewn around. A large number of nitrous oxide canisters also litter the room."

His engrish quotes are hilarious.

Fucking right, GGG is a slick motherfucker.

How much guy can our guy guy if our guy our guy's their guy?

Honestly looks a bit like battle of the sexes bobby riggs 59 vs billy jean 29.. rumor was bobby riggs owed a lot of money to the mafia so he settled his gambling debt by hyping up the match to war of the sexes and knowing fully well he was going to lose so the mafia made bank on knowing the outcome, to the much younger professional female tennis player who had already won a grand slam prior to the exhibition match.

With these two the bookies are making massive amounts of money aswell by hyping it up to be some racial battle or ufc vs boxing, which one is best. And you're all just helping it along. The whole thing might even be prearranged who actually wins.

On the other hand...

>"I own this town, I own Rio de Janeiro, so for him to say that he is the king and I am the joker, if this was a different time, I would invade his favela on horseback, and would kill anyone who wasn't fit to work, but we're in a new time, so I'll whoop his ass instead."

>doing drugs
>nitrous baloons
Kids these days are such faggots. Muh ballonz r degenerate!? 4chinz sez so!

so the irish are white afterall
good thing, irish women are hot. god bless.

lol he does nitrous that's rad
he had an old twitter post of hit smoking weed

9/10 people here would say degenerate while he's doing more than this whole board combined

Shut the fuck up you faggot ass casual, literally no way McGregor beats Mayweather you dumb fuck.

God the more retards talking about this hyped up circus fight, the more I realize you faggots are idiotic.