SECOND CEASEFIRE INCOMING!!

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201707181055642903-us-russia-syria-second-truce/

THE ORANGE CLOWN IS HANDING OVER SYRIA TO ASSAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_presidential_election,_2014
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gaJPaPFXx80
youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So? Out of everyone involved in Syria, Assad is the best option

I thought the people in Syria did when they elected Assad

Assad is the best option.
>He's not ISIS.
>He's secular.
>He's not muslim.
>He's already the fucking leader.
>The people there largely like him.
>He's not ISIS.
>He's not muslim.

>The people there largely like him.
Source?

you forgot
>he's white

Fact: the American voter does not give a shit about who is in charge in Syria, as long as its not ISIS. This is good

I am very excited how that clusterfuck resolves itself
The two Al-Shams would rather die than surrender Idlib and the kurds are basically a nation now
Without a formal partition this shit could go on for decades

>handing over country to leader of said country

ISIS shill shoo shoo

Doubt it

good

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_presidential_election,_2014

just imagine the amount of Turkish REEEEEE when even some of the Kurdish territories get recognized as an actual nation.

It's not a "real" source, but the people in Aleppo threw a pretty big Christmas party to celebrate the fact they were liberated from the peaceful Muslim protesters and were back in the hands of the evil Assad.

We should focus more on getting anime back on Sup Forums
and good, Syrians should be in control of their own country.

>handing over Syria to its rightful leader

Erdoroach can't do anything while the US supports them though
I just have no idea whether the US will continue backing them after the war (if it ever comes to an end kek)

Saved

>In other news, Bild journalist Julian Roepcke and UK think thank analyst Charles Lister have commited suicide.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gaJPaPFXx80

>Trump is handing Syria to Syrians
Oh the woes

hahaha when Aleppo holds a bigger Christmas celebration than any Western city. I guess they can now all the fundamentalist Muslims have been killed or fled to Germany.

fuck with the lion

enjoy the dyin

Well the Levant has quite a significant Christian population since that area was where Christendom started.

>(if it ever comes to an end kek)
indeed, interesting times ahead

He is Muslim

He's not white

Regime change is bullshit, Assad is better then the jihadist rebels who want to place Islamic law on the last secular country in the Middle East, and the Russians are only concerned for Assad because they have air bases in Syria and want some type of influence in the ME due to Iran so fuck off bush lover.

>Aleppo reopened it's pools and it have less ficki ficki than European pools
KeK

Why is this such a big deal

>peace
>NOOOOOOOOO DRUMPFFFF YOU MONSTER

Trump is handing over Syria to Putin... fuckin Muscovite dog... he'll pay for this

#Treason #TrumpRussia #Trumputin #Bernie2020

>HANDING OVER SYRIA TO ASSAD!

You mean the guy who already had it?

Let's go through the regime change successes in the Middle East:
>Saddam
Oh this didn't lead to democracy it led to an ISIS infested shithole. Bad example.
>Gaddaffi
Oh this didn't lead to democracy it led to an ISIS infested shithole and a million africans in Europe. Bad example.
>Arab Spring
But surely this was great it led to reforms in Egy- oh no it didn't it led to islamist uprisings and a military junta takeover.
>Iran
Oh this is a good example.. no wait it led to a theocratic regime taking over a previously moderate nation.

Maybe we should look a bit further to the grand success of Afghanistan where US intervention in the longest war you've ever had led to.. a Taliban infested shithole and mass migration to Europe. Okay but it wasn't really your fault because the Taliban did it. Who gave them power again? Oh the US did in the wars against the Soviets, including much of the advanced weapons later used against your soldiers.

Hrm. This really makes you ponder.

But surely since Assad is a Bad Guy, killing him will result in peace and democracy spreading.

>He's not muslim
lmao

But that's anti-semitic.

you forgot
>browses Sup Forums
>/ourguy/
>redpilled
>fucked his wife multiple times

Majority of the population stood on Assad's side when the islamic uprising took place, today some 13 million people still live under his protection, some 5 million have fled the war but most have fled from ISIS/Al-Nusra. Most refugees from Syria has been christians driven out by ISIS, and those who supported ISIS but had to flee when they lost ground.

The political opposition has even sided with Assad as time has passed, the military that defected has largely given up and no longer fights alongside ISIS and Al-Nusra, some even fight against them now.

It's a very broad statement that people like Assad, but it is not untrue. The ones that didn't like him are the ones that partook in the attempt to overthrow him with islamic rule, they were islamic fundamentalists, terror supporters, plus the Kurds who still wants their own part of Syria but doesn't engage in combat with Assad.

There's plenty of material for you to watch from Syria, on the daily life in Damascus etc that shows a totally different reality than what jewish media has shown it to be. The western media didn't even recognize that it was an islamic barbaric uprising against a secular government for several years, with mostly fighters that came from neighbouring countries, i.e an invasion.

The lie that it was a civial war against an opressive regime has been one of the biggest lies the media has tried to sell in modern time.

Oh no the guy who ruled Syria when it was a place you could travel to and not get kidnapped.

>people don't like trump
>that means america should be invaded and destroyed

Because it's against America's interests to have a Russian backed dictator in charge.

>handing over a country to its sovereign leader...

No, it's against Israel's interests to have stable regimes in the middle east that are backed by Iran.

>He's not muslim.
Neither are the refugees you Jewish shill, Syrians are known to be secular non Muslims.

Thats the point you lampshade.

So what?
Assad is the elected leader of Syria.
What gives us the right to kill elected officials?
Liberals want to join ISIS now?

We don't have an issue with countries getting backing from Iran, we have an issue with countries being de-facto controlled from Iran.

Excellent. This is why I voted for Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI

Long live Assad

I love how the US is de-facto controlled by Israel though.

>letting shitskins have an inch of this earth

Uh, so? Good

>assad takes over again
>radical muslims officially take political asylum

Thanks, I guess.

It's only ok when they do it, goy.

I loled

Aleppo

Fresh

I dont have an issue with Iran bombing your country into a sheet of glass