GIVE US A GOOD DEAL OR ELSE WE WILL DUMP NUCLEAR WASTE ON YOU!

yourbrexit.co.uk/news/revealed-uk-has-nuclear-option-if-eu-give-us-a-bad-deal/

A nuclear expert who has advised the British government also said: “It might just be a reminder that a boatload of plutonium could end up at a harbour in Antwerp unless an arrangement is made.”

The EU promised to “have the coast guard ready” if we tried such a thing – but the coastguard hasn’t worked too well in recent years when it’s come to clamping down on mass migration so it’s doubtful it’ll suddenly start working now.”

It would probably be the last resort option, but it’s always good having these threats up our sleeve if things turn nasty.

is there any depths of beadyness the eternal anglo wont go to pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/20/britons-living-in-europe-could-lose-right-to-live-in-another-eu-country
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUZgV9yfvfo
ft.com/content/d992b7c0-62fc-11e7-91a7-502f7ee26895?mhq5j=e1
archive.is/QqvY4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizenship_of_the_European_Union
independent.co.uk/news/world/muslim-babies-outnumber-christian-births-2035-islam-relgion-popular-fastest-growing-a7669576.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Sea#Radioactivity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mass deportations of Anglos incoming.

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/20/britons-living-in-europe-could-lose-right-to-live-in-another-eu-country

Brits being as toxic as always

>send expats and their money home
I thought that the EU was smart

how do I get to ireland before the deadline

i dont mind,our population will increase with english blood

I don't get it, you people want brexit right? So why are you trying to get deals that are reserved exclusively for EU members?

This is so childish.

>Leave the EU
>Openly talks about deporting EU citizens and ending free movement of people.
>EU threatens to do the same to UK citizens.
>"Oh my God, how can you do this to us? Fuck the EU!"

You voted to leave, now deal with the consequences.

Because ignoring that 1.2m abroad will be bad news when they get kicked out and come home angry

That's why the EU is cancer, you can't really easily leave without a shitstorm

we are not greece

we are britain,the former british empire

most powerful nation in europe militarily regardless of what france says

business capital of the world FACT NY is second

5 most powerful military on the planet

we will not be bullied,we want it all and we want it now (guitar solo)

and we will get it.

why is he the face of the eternal anglo when he sided with the Germans

Theresa 'Give us a good deal or there'll be no fish to reel' May

>we want it all and we want it now
>and we will get it.

You are delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUZgV9yfvfo

>he sided with the Germans
Because he's one of the few who saw ahead and knew he was making the right choice.

you will bend the knee

Did you even read what they said... Those aren't poor young people who retire in the EU and I'm guessing it's not your old rich people we'd send back too you... Again you're meant to be smart

So what? Aren't you people also going to kick out millions of people from your country? And I'm sure anglos living in other european countries have a home to come back to. They are not refugees. You wanted to leave, now leave. What happened to 'glorious self-sufficient and independent brittania doesn't need no allies'?

This is the first step to nationalism mate. Enjoy it.

>Most powerful nation in europe
>business capital of the world
>5th most powerful military

Still acting like beggars. What happened to leaving with some grace? Fucking idiots.

Hush now my German friend, just accept that we won't finance any more refugees and bite the pillow.

I don't think you Brexiteers understand what is coming your way.

ft.com/content/d992b7c0-62fc-11e7-91a7-502f7ee26895?mhq5j=e1

Hush now France. We know your having issues with funding your African project. But you will now also have to step up by supporting the eu.

I hope you don't mind :^)

>link leads to "subscribe to financial times" page

post it faggot

> meant to be smart
Just no.

archive.is/QqvY4

ITT butthurt Europeans who are finally realising we are leaving.

>The EU promised to “have the coast guard ready” if we tried such a thing – but the coastguard hasn’t worked too well in recent years when it’s come to clamping down on mass migration so it’s doubtful it’ll suddenly start working now.”

The reason the coast guard doesn't work for immigration is that you're dealing with people and if you sink the boat or handle it roughly it's a shitstorm in the media. This though? I would expect nothing less than at least a few destroyers meeting a vessel like that.

>replying to EU flags

Not even once

In all seriousness I find the uptick in anti brexit shilling very encouraging

IndeedThey're freaking out

why did you guys even want to leave the eu

doesn't seem so bad, if you're a powerful country

fuck, go in like this, no deal is better than A deal.
Because the EU will fail if no there is hard brexit! UK will survive. So please take a shit on the refugee union that is the EU.
Long live the UK!!

Our laws are made in a different country and we cant control our borders, you'll understand in a few years time when after we leave they all start coming to places like Norway.

>will fail if no there is hard brexit

*if no deal is reached by the end of the negotiations.

Crush the UK

Meant past tense of mean

Learn our bloody language if you won't leave abdul

lmao, did the politicians really reached this kind of low already?

>do as i say or i start dumping trash at your doorstep

that sounds like a countryside divorce story

>we cant control our borders
You are not part of Schengen so you DO control your own borders.
What you're trying to say is that you can't limit EU immigration and want it to go down which is quite funny considering that half of the foreign residents in britain are from outside the EU.

>why did you guys even want to leave the eudoesn't seem so bad, if you're a powerful country

Virkelig ?

Nå som "hele afrika står i hungerkrise", og Tyrkia skal lesse av sine millioner av flyktninger når de implementers når de blir medlem (eller velger å åpne portene).

Desu mister alle borgere fra land sin demokratiske rett til å styre over egen politikk, fordi EU lov overkjorer lokale lover.

Som om ikke det var ille nok koster EU ekstreme belop som brukes til å smykke ut Brüssel og betale EU eliten som stadig blir rikere samtidig som arbeidsledighet og elendighet odelegger sosiale tjenester i Europa.

Samtidig så jobber EU aktivt for å bekjempe nasjonalisme, fordi de tror det er en del av rasisme, de underbygger lokal tradisjon og kultur av selv små grupper som samer for å innlemme alle inn i unionen!
De odelegger alle kulturer de berorer.

Kvalmende union!

De finnes Ingen gode grunner til å bli medlem eller at nåværende medlemsland burde bli værende medlem i EU.

Nato, er forsvarsalliansen og har ingenting med pengesokket EU å gjore.

>You are not part of Schengen so you DO control your own borders.

no, you force your "pillars" down peoples throat as soon as they want to limit immigration, that's not democratic! The only way to stop MASSIVE immigration into Europe is by disassembling the EU!

Our residents aren't a drain on the society like yours are, and we cant justify lowering immigration from outside the EU without lowering it from inside as well.

>if you don't give me what I want I'll throw a tantrum and potentially kill thousands
Standard Anglo shit. The sooner you leave the better.

>If you don't want to do what we tell you why not just leave?

Waaaaaaa why are you leaving

>potentially kill thousands

That would be mercy killing compared to the slow and torturous death by immigration, unemployment and poverty that EU has in store for them.

>The only way to stop MASSIVE immigration into Europe is by disassembling the EU!

How the fuck does what you just said make sense?

>hurr durr telling us to not dump radioactive waste on your coast is an unreasonable demand
Like I said. Standard Anglo shit. I don't know if you read my comment I'm not upset in the slightest that you're leaving. I want it to happen as soon as possible.

>Openly talks about deporting EU citizens and ending free movement of people.
Are you actually stupid? The government has already said it's protecting the EU citizens in this country but they will not be subject to EU law. They will subject to UK law, they are not getting deported.

It is the EU who said this is not good enough (even though UK law is better than EU law) but hey, let's not let facts get in the way of anything!

Idiot EU fucktoys.

Daily reminder the British governments against their own citizens.

EU are happy to let Brits move freely in the EU forever if Brits will let EU migrants in UK come and go as they please.

Brit government is the obstacle here. Betraying their citizens again and again through history

Schengen is just a passport free zone, if they have an EU passport then Schengen means jack shit. Italy is about to grant citizenship to hundreds of thousands of shitskins, Germany is going to grant citizenship status to the millions of shitskins they took in the last 2 years.

Then they will have passports and then it doesn't fucking matter if you're in Schengen or not, fucking hell you EUphiles are as thick as my cock.

easy fixed. put migrants on the boat as well

Stop hiding Bulgaria, we know it's you.

This would single handedly destroy Greece and Spain. Not going to happen

>How the fuck does what you just said make sense?

It makes sense because NO ATEMPT to stop massive immigration has been made.
And Multiple attempts to force countries into taking in refugees has been posed by the European Commission.

Because the EU activly and implicitly discourages nationalism, and because the EU "feels compelled" to save the world, while neglecting their own area of responsibility.

Year after year after year after fucking year!

The great British empire is becoming more miserable from day to day kek

it takes 5-8 years for "refugees" or migrants to earn eu citizenship, if we stayed in the eu we would be absolutely flooded. They will turn up in norway and switzerland now
enjoy

Isn't your tourism industry already taking massive hits because of the migrants that have landed on some of your islands that are shitting them up? It's sad really, but hey the EU likes destroying European nations and the UK is the bad guy in all this.

Never forget that, it is the UK that is evil for wanting out of this shitshow.

>we cant justify lowering immigration from outside the EU without lowering it from inside as well.

Of course you can.

Nobody forced you to be such cucks and take in so many non EU immigrants

>5-8 years
That's rather naive, Italy is fast tracking their citizenship's and handing them out like candy so they can foist the problem Germany created onto someone else.

We are cutting both EU and non EU migration, what is wrong with wanting BOTH cut?

Not to mention the quotas that the EU is trying to impose on us, we do not want rapefugee quotas, they are your problem, not ours, not Hungary's, not Poland's. They are Germany's problem, seeing as Germany wanted them.

Now fuck off.

>kek

Immigrants may be the problem, but EU is the cause!

fucking hell are you one stupid fucker.

>implying pakis won't outbreed us anyway

>We are cutting both EU and non EU migration, what is wrong with wanting BOTH cut?

But what is wrong with EU migration?

>It makes sense because NO ATEMPT to stop massive immigration has been made.

Yeah sure, the doors to the EU are wide open, except that they aren't.

>deals that are reserved exclusively for EU members
lmao please, the EU sucks the cock of China and US for even bigger trade deals. Germany even fellates Russia for oil while screaming about how much they hate Putin.

That was a problem when I was visiting Lesvos but as the migrant routes have changed there aren't many here now. The sad thing is my island is being damaged massively since the numbers of British coming is half of what it was before. Lots of Italiens but not enough to make up the difference. English tourists were building the area up, spending a lot of money renovating our old buildings and spending lots of money. I assume the same was happening in parts of Europe with more of them. EU bullying them is going to be very bad for us

in general, without government fast tracks it takes 5-10 years mostly, with marriage cutting some time off along with other factors.

>Italy is about to grant citizenship to hundreds of thousands of shitskins, Germany is going to grant citizenship status to the millions of shitskins they took in the last 2 years.

Meh. Germany doesn't want these fucks anymore than anyone else does (a lot has changed since 2015, the focus is now on rejection and deportation), and it has reasonably restrictive citizenship laws anyway. Italy is using the 'humanitarian visa' crap (_not_ citizenship) to try and get the rest of Europe to defend the med border.

This all would have been solved a fuck of a lot quicker if everyone, Brits included, had just decided on an Australian style policy in the med.

Something like that is gonna come in the next 5-10 years, tops. Then our main concern is what to do with the fucks already here.

kek it's like somebody read Infinite Jest and had a really great idea
>tfw Belgium becomes the great concavity

>But what is wrong with EU migration?

EU migration = non EU migration,
once a cuck country gives them citizenship (like say.. germany) they swarm around in the union doing all kinds of shit.

That's why journalists say German citizen killed this, Swedish citizen raped that, Belgian shill destroyed a monument, etc.

Once in the EU (and citizenships are cheap, especially in Turkey) they can move wherever they want without any control or regulation.

He didn't side with the Germans, he blames hitler and the jews for ww2. But, its mainly an ironic meme. Just like the eternal kraut memes.

I can't believe how many EUfags fell for this meme.
The UK has passport checks, if you have an EU passport, there's nothing the UK can do to stop people entering, working, settling, retiring in UK.

I personally have no problem with this, until all the shitskins that Germany invited in become citizens.
That was a German decision, not a European one, so fuck them.

In Germany it also requires a language/literacy and citizenship test, which shitskins usually can't either afford or pass.

Brits are like jews while US whites for some reason aren't. (probably because the majority of US whites have German ancestry)

Oh well, as long as they make the EU suffer or maybe even destroy it I'm fine with them jewing us this time.

Anglo genocide when

>Yeah sure, the doors to the EU are wide open, except that they aren't.

They are wide open, the floodgates are half shut (temporarily) because the Commission was scared of their little union of corruption being toppled by populism / democracy.

Guess what happens when Turkey becomes a member, and guess what happens if they don't/

And what about the African situation.
Pay attention to the rhetoric of the parties that shares the "values" of the european union. That's the future they want.

You know I'm right, I don't evne know why you argue. Unless you Want Europe destroyed by massive immigration.

They won't, we've offset them with the 3 million Poles (who aren't being deported) that now outnumber muslims, hell Indians outnumber muslims.

EU migration becomes a problem when criminals are allowed in, it becomes a problem when the "NEW EUROPEANS" with fresh passports get to come on in. Then we've got problems.

You may see the numbers increase in the near future, EU bullying has put people off, indeed it's put people off going to Spain and the Canary Islands but hopefully this won't always be the case. If it is harming your tourism industry then your governments need to bring this up to the EU, they are negotiating for you and you should make your voices heard. With brutal violence if need be.

I know but Italy and others are at breaking point and it's made worse with Austria putting the military at the border. Imagine if you were Italy and your neighbors say "TAKE THEM ALL IN" they cripple your country, then that one that said "TAKE THEM ALL IN" says "LOLNO WE DON'T WANT THEM AHAHAHAHAHA". Yeah it'd make you angry too.

according to wikipedia it says that language test cuts of 1 year, without that it takes 8 years.
france is crazy and has it at 5 years or TWO if you're a refugee

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizenship_of_the_European_Union

We'll kill millions of you cunts if you even try anything, never forget.

>I personally have no problem with this, until all the shitskins that Germany invited in become citizens.

When did you have have problems with "inviting shitskins"?
You've been doing that since the fifties.

The absolute madmen
Do it UK make it your Antwerp Tea Party

*ever have

Why punish good Europeans when it's just Germany and France with their attack dog Austria fucking things up again?

It's always France or Germany doing things Spain has been quiet since Philip II's Armada was crushed but if it's not Louis 14th or Napoleon it's Alaric, or Hitler or some fucker trying to mess up Europe.

And we always stop it and always will stop it.

>EU migration becomes a problem when criminals are allowed in

You should be happy, your crims are fucking off to places like Spain, Amsterdam etc.

>it becomes a problem when the "NEW EUROPEANS" with fresh passports get to come on in. Then we've got problems.

What's a new European? Do you mean migrants from Africa? Most don't want to reach the UK, they're happier in France or Germany or elsewhere

I feel sorry for the UK. You were once a great and pioneering nation. Now it seems numbskulls like you with zero value to offer the world are making up more and more of your country. I hope I'm wrong but this is the impression I'm getting.

Wow, they are desperate, but that's even by meme site where we joke about murder a bad thing to say.

False.

Islam makes up 4.4% of the total population.
Also, Muslim babies born will outnumber Christians by 2035.
independent.co.uk/news/world/muslim-babies-outnumber-christian-births-2035-islam-relgion-popular-fastest-growing-a7669576.html

Currently, there are only 1.4 million Indians, much less than Muslims in the UK.

Just give us what we want. I don't see the big issue here

>>Openly talks about deporting EU citizens and ending free movement of people.
We have not done this. This is pure fiction.
>>EU threatens to do the same to UK citizens.
That's because you're a bunch of Eurotrash who had to be taught, by us, what legal principles are, twice.

>I personally have no problem with this, until all the shitskins that Germany invited in become citizens.

And how many immigrants to Germany (e.g. Turks) became German citizens and decided to move to UK? Please tell us all.

>I feel sorry for the UK.

awww.. Sjw feeling hurt

at least you have immigrants to cheer you up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Sea#Radioactivity

>You should be happy, your crims are fucking off to places like Spain, Amsterdam etc.
We're not happy though, we'd rather them be in our prisons and I'm sure Spain or wherever else would rather them be in our prisons, like we want EU criminals in their country of origins prisons.

Idiot.

>What's a new European? Do you mean migrants from Africa? Most don't want to reach the UK, they're happier in France or Germany or elsewhere
The 4++++ million niggerslims you allowed in within 2 years and the further 80 million that are planned to come in under the Kalergi plan.

>I feel sorry for the UK. You were once a great and pioneering nation. Now it seems numbskulls like you with zero value to offer the world are making up more and more of your country. I hope I'm wrong but this is the impression I'm getting.
I don't care about you feeling sorry, I don't care about empires, I never grew up under the British empire, it is the EU that has an obsession with empires and glory and is trying to build an empire, even if they have to crush good Europeans and replace them with niggers to do so. You shouldn't feel sorry for the UK, feel sorry for the Greeks or the Italians who have been completely crushed by the EU's blind ambitions.

You're scum.

None, not even Turks want to live among niggers and Arabs.
Been to London recently, particularly East London looks like Mogadishu these days. I'm not fucking kidding you.

Our government is fucking stupid and don't care about the islands. I fear the Brexit future with Germans having complete hegemony over the EU with their French dogs. Nobody here will do anything though. We are all fucked now

>You shouldn't feel sorry for the UK, feel sorry for the Greeks or the Italians who have been completely crushed by the EU's blind ambitions.

This. It's us who are leaving.

>mfw Operation sealion in two years
Feels good man. Finally we have a answer for the anglo subhumans.

My Polish point still stands, there's 3 million of them here and it's the second most spoken language in the UK.

Mainland Europe should be wiped off of the face of the Earth

>Been to London recently, particularly East London looks like Mogadishu these days. I'm not fucking kidding you.
It's looked like Mogadishu since 1995. How late are you?

Brit/pol/ discord faggots
gCmYfK

>We are all fucked now

Then man up and get out!
It's not a dictatorship yet, and neither should you wait for it to become one!

Who the fuck takes pics of random (probably) guys like that and uploads them to the internet