Told myself I'd stop drinking coffee because it harms my sleep, costs too much...

>told myself I'd stop drinking coffee because it harms my sleep, costs too much, and the worse sleep makes my gym lifts worse
>feel sad about being the ugly loser loner beta at work and hearing people talk about parties
>can't really bear giving up coffee because water and regular food provides pleasure but coffee and junk food provide jouissance, the decadent and possibly self harming version of pleasure (one of the few insightful abstract things Zizek has said)
>having coffee at lunch

So either I'm a weak willed faggot or I have profound existential reasons for acting the way I do.

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/531259-bananas-rice-for-diarrhea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not poltical. Sage

just drink less coffee
3-4 mugs a day is fine, more then that and you risk burning out your adrenal glands

drinking coffee in moderation is perfectly healthy

I was drinking way less coffee but then at the office they bought one of these Dolce gusto coffee machines and they buy a stock of capsules every month.
I'm fucked.

lolzzzzz

Coffee is fine fag. Skip the sugar. Use MCT and heavy cream, or drink it black.

superior coffee coming through

The only true way to drink coffee is straight no sugar no cream, also fuck (((Keurig)))

no memes, but do you jerk off a lot?

you feel for the caffeinated jew.

I know the feeling man. People nowadays have a bizarre social dynamic of being desperate not to miss out on social gatherings, so they in turn make mundane gatherings socially exclusive on purpose sot hey feel "cooler" for doing things that others are excluded from. I noticed a pathetic form of this form a group of retards i was hanging out with, got rid of them and surrounded myself with more decent people, worked itself out.

wrong pic

If you are sexist you need to stop that shit. I'm tired of faggots who think theyre better than me but cant not drink a cup of coffee, Drink water

Caffeine has been more impossible for me to kick than alcohol, adderral, and weed combined.

Just stay away from (((energy drinks)))

A Red Bull a week at most

I've recently decided to cut back on my coffee intake from double digits to about 5 or 6 cups a day. Had headaches for 2 days, but now I am sleeping a lot better than ever.
Dont go cold turkey reduce your intake first and then decide if you want to quit it altogether. Also don't drink coffee after 14.00 as it takes about 6 hours for a cup to wear off. But I have my last brew at 17.00 or 19.00 and still manage to get to sleep quickly.

>feel sad about being the ugly loser loner beta at work and hearing people talk about parties
You do realize that after you begin lifting your feels to solve that problem you will only then be a less ugly, physically fit loser beta? You will become /fit/, beta males in alpha bodies.

I like a cup of coffee before gym desu

Black 2-3 a day drinker here

I don't drink sugary drinks, except for pure fruit juice, I'd rather be tired than fat

Yeah i used to drink 4-5 large coffees a day, which is canada is like a gallon. Now i just drink one early in the morn when i wake up and browse the news. You dont realize how it fucks with you until you try and stop.

me too
it gives me diarrhea though, unless I eat a banana and I hate bananas

why do you have bananas
also lifting has only made me more depressed and insecure
>before lifting
>skinny
>started lifting
>muscle dysmorphia happened
>acne on my back appeared
>fit but all covered in pimples

Ahhh, coffee.

The only thing in the world that's actually better than cheese.
Coffee > Cheese > Sex

Sums me up nicely. Everytime I get blown I shake my head at the girl falling for an obvious facade. Think they got a Chad when really get got /tg/

>costs too much
Stopped reading there. Stop going to fucking Starbucks you massive faggot.

I would suggest lowering your steroid dosage

It's for "fiber", but I think there's more than that to bananas relieving diarrhea as I used to eat oatmeal all the time and that didn't help
livestrong.com/article/531259-bananas-rice-for-diarrhea/

Really? It makes me feel good and happy. But I never thinking about getting huge and muscular or anything of that sort, I just like the way it feels and the slow and steady challenge of pushing myself for a longterm goal. I already have shit back acne though and it got worse, I don't know if that is sweat or hormones because I shower after working out

I bet you shit like a cow

>costs too much
1kg Lavazza beans cost like 10 euros, that shit lasts at least a month, what are you talking about?

It hurts your lifts?

You are a weak willed faggot.

>1 post this ID (OP)

I actually was enjoying this thread but it's obviously a slide

Are you heading your beans?

Maybe try filtered coffee if it upsets your stomach

weak willed, I do the same shit. but at the same time strong willed since neither of us have killed ourselves. yet.

>coffee makes my gym lifts worse
No, not eating properly and lifting like a retard is doing that. Coffee is a fucking must before going to the gym.

how did u find the new group user

This is probably the most faggot OP I've seen in my entire life. Who fucking talks like this? Are you a 45 y/o Mormon woman?

Best way to solve your problems is to fucking kill yourself, faggot.

bruh it's just coffee
how have you not killed yourself yet

Why stop drinking it if this is your life? They're not going to magically accept because you sleep a couple more hours and lift heavy bars. If you're a faggot, you're a faggot, so enjoy your coffee.

Faggot.

>not posting the gif
I hate you.
Bait, the post.
You are a weak willed faggot for letting yourself believe coffee is a problem. Only in excess is anything a problem, and it's fags like you that create this culture of decadence because they can't handle just one cup of coffee, but need six or seven.

Iv never drank coffee. I couldnt get past the taste. I only drink water and fruit juice.
Is there a health benefeit to drinking it vs not drinking it?

there's dozens of studies saying a cup or two a day keeps Dr Goldstein away and or helps you live longer

But that would be drinking it black right?

why the fuck would you pussy it up with cream & sugar? I mostly drink my coffee straight on ice

If you make good coffee the right way, it won't taste bitter

>Usually drink 1 cup a day
>Now cut it completely for 2 weeks already

Dunno about you guys but the only difference it did for me was that now I want to masturbate furiously everyday, also a bit better sleep.

coffee is bad for you its acidic

>why the fuck would you pussy it up with cream & sugar?

so it doesnt taste like shit

not political, sage

still not political, still sage

>waaah i don't like bitter

what are you, 12?

also, if it tastes like shit, you're either drinking shit tier coffee or whoever made it is shit

Sauce and context on that image? Google says either reddit or Sup Forums, but that doesn't seem right.

they said the same thing about steak JUST GET A GOOD QUALITY STEAK And it will taste great rare

ur not eating the good kind!!

actually no , actually you just have convinced yourself to drink dirt because you want to look cool

How is coffee too expensive you poorfag

>not being jacked on 8 cups of coffee

Look at this pussy. I can barely type my hands are shaking so much.

Why would you pussy it up with ice? WTF, worse than some cream or milk you pussy.

>i drink dirt look cool

clearly you're an underage faggot

I make a simple cup at home using a simple coffee maker, preferable to a glass of phytoestrogen-laden milk

I'm not out there spending $5-6 for a grande supremo maximo generalissimo with caramel and almond extract and tons o sugar

because i'm a dumbass who drives a car with fucked cupholders and last thing i want is 80 degree liquid spilling on my crotch

HURRR i drink poop because im scared of magic fairy xenoestrogens in everything because Sup Forums told me i would lose my masculinity

Don't namefag

>My friends ditched me so now I hang about with the other outcasts that nobody likes.

t. faggot with no friends

kill yourself

what are friends?

You're a disgrace to this country. End yourself.

Coffee's fine. A cup a day won't hurt you at all. Drink it in the morning if you don't want to hurt your sleep.

Replace drinking coffee with smoking meth. Its better than coffee and will make you more sociable. Win win.

What the fuck is it with some people and coffee? It's a mediocre bitter drink that only soft cunts feel the need to drink non stop. "Ohhhh I can't handle today I need my morning coffee :(((" it's pathetic.

Thats where im at. I dont really need energy in the morning since i take aderall and i have a normal sleep schedule.
Id consider trying it IF it had any health benefeits.

4 cups of coffee a day is not moderate, in any way.
4 a week, maybe.

if lefty foks have taught me anything, it's that anything can be made politcal.

coffee from africa? holy shit you colonialist monster!

coffee from south america? holy shit just suck the dick of the us empire a little harder!

coffee from south east asia? i bet you'd kill a panda for a nice cup of joe, wouldn't you.

bong drinking coffee? bongland identity being stripped away with every sip!

sage a thread in Sup Forums for not being political? let me tell the history of sage and its impact on non-binary, ethnosuperior, culinary arts, you shameless fuck.

milky tea is better than coffee anyways

I drink 3 cups of black coffee everyday. It curbs my appetite and keeps me from killing myself at work.

Coffee has almost no negative side effects you bro-science fucktard

>costs too much
Ditch the (((keurig))) and ask your mommy if you can have the old drip pot.

Really like how you included cheese

Every day I smoke Cigarettes and weed. I drink Beer occasionally when I really want to forget. I drink coffee as well, three cups in the morning (Coffee mug, big.)

I know I need to do better and stop, but I try and it all comes crashing down. So I go back.

It's hard user. It's hard.

coffee is for zombie faggots who need stimulants to get off their fat asses, drink tea instead. alternatively, if you don't like tea either just drink water

you have to know yourself if youre going to do that. before i got a keurig, i would go through 2 to 2.5 pots of coffee a day. now, i have the keurih and i maybe have 5 cups tops and usually only 3.

also, costco has some of the best prices on kirkland brand k-cups. crappy selection but who cares? its not like i ever have time to enjoy the rich flavor brought to me by juan valdez and his columbian mule team.