Is he human?

Is he human?

He is a hyperintelligent reptillian humanoid attempting to adapt to human behaviour.

Or is he dancer?

Stop trying to meme him into reality.

Autism in critical condition.

Take your meds Sven.

i don't trust him for a second

he's not that smart. he was smart enough to code, that's it. That manlet is not a good ceo.

Criminally underrated post

he's a down to earth, get your hands dirty, hard working American. He's made a trek across this great country and has won my respect!

Jewish people believe they are God's Chosen. They don't believe they are humans in the same way the rest of us do.

No he's a fucking Kike, can't possibly human.

No, he got someone else to do the code

Yes, just a peculiar one.

>he was smart enough to code
lol

He just wishes to love and convert oxygen like all normal hu-mans.

WTF? like wow, we really need to figure out where shareblue and CTR are located and burn that shit to the ground.
also 7/10 for pissing me off enough to respond

So I'm not the only one who thinks that.

and he convinced millions worldwide to doxx themselves, then sold/sells their private information /ourguy/? really?

My first thought too lmao

little boy who made a website that lets you post words and pics? woooooooow.... and he acts like hes a fuckin genius.

plus he likes sucking commie dick.....

Watch a documentary on him.
He stole his mate's idea and coding, claimed it all for himself, etc.

Classic Jew.

Quality post

He appears to be, but that's because he's trying hard to conceal his true reptillian form using dark magicks.

There's the zinger lad.

>Is he human?
No, he's a Jew.

this guy is garbage and you know it. he stole this idea was even paid to make it and then stole it from the people who paid him. his friends who helped him do all this. he turned on them next. billion dollar company based on what...ad revenues...
reflects the society we live in, big money for people and things that do nothing for nobody...
facebook = myspace

Confirmed human with inane ability to run in powerful levels of autism

Yes.