When did conservatism become a movement for treason, nazism and spitting on war heroes?

When did conservatism become a movement for treason, nazism and spitting on war heroes?

I think you're getting mixed up faggot features

Saged
When the dems became a movement for the globalists, wahabi terrorism and slavers.
Press s to spit on Macain's coffin

I'm quite serious. You didnt used to be this insane. Internet culture caused this? It's a sign of degeneracy

We are more moral than you are, certainly. We have escaped the shackles of the Neocons.

>the party that's spent decades murdering babies
>Lecturing anybody on morality

When Nixon was elected

>I'm quite serious
im sorry

Fetus' are just tissue ... also hate to break it to you but evolution is also real

*spits on (You)*
sage

Answer:

test

fuck off nigger

eat shit cuck

saged.

It began in the 1930's, when the retarded niggers backstabbed the party of Emancipation.
(((Roosevelt))) promised them free money. The niggers took the money and betrayed the party who gave them freedom.

1980-1982

So can we conclude that no one really wants to defend this? I see no serious answers just the usual "why are you in my hugbox?" posts..

No one can deny that the Republican party and right wing politics have undergone a severe transformation into something completely different than it was for the 2nd half of the 20th century.

I'm sure you guys know that Ronald Reagan would have punched you in the teeth if he saw the modern republican base...

That's it, fool, keep calling them racist.

It's a proven formula with great track record after all.
Please scream racist with all your might in the coming mid way election.

day of rope is coming