WHAT'S WRONG WITH CHAD

I'm a Chad, and it is the all around best thing to be: High IQ, attractive parents who birthed a superior version of themselves.

Being a Chad is awesome, pussy literally falls into my lap, and I'm just middle class.

>fellow Chad here
I agree
However at this point Im hanging up the pussyslayer uniform for a while and concentrating only on studies and making money

Chads must unite, and rule over the rest of the world population.

CHADS UNITE

Glad to see we are in agreement here, helps Chads actually read books and are what keeps the white race from becoming full panera-white.
Also, the quickest way to out a beta is to see if he is posting anime, then you can disregard everything he has to say.
I am starting my career as a State Trooper soon, what are you going into?

>implying there's somethingwrong with chad and not with robots

quit LARPing bro, we're all Chad Thundercocks here

post broofs, unless you don't want us to see you scrawny arms

I haven't laughed at a post like this in a while, I really needed that.
This also made me stop being such a loser.

Sage

If you aren't a Chad, you are either:

1. A rich Jew, circumcised and forever mutilated.
2. White trash, with mental and physical genetic defects; i.e. who the fuck wants an Autistic child, or procreates with a woman who smokes and drinks?
3. Everything else: Blacks, Muzzies, Wetbacks, etc. IT WOULD SUCK TO BE THEM.
4. Being a woman. This speaks for itself.
5. Being a degenerate.

THANK WHATEVER EXISTS YOU ARE A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE CHAD, WITH GOOD LOOKS, AND A GOOD FUTURE

this Euron is the closest to an /ourguy/ left. Pretty much whitepilled

I agree

Posting a picture of myself on the internet...I'll get right on that...

JUST KIDDING

CHAD IS TOO SMART TO BE A FUCKING RETARD

Can I see what a Chad on Sup Forums looks like? No face, just pysique if you can.

The real question...

What's wrong with Thaad?

CHAD DOES NOT ALLOW FAGGOTRY OF ANY KIND ON HIS THREAD.

ONLY BIOLOGICAL CUM DUMPSTERS MAY POST SELFIES OF THEIR TITS AND ASS, VAG, ETC.

i don't hate chads. i'd prefer if they'd stop giving easy fucks to average women though. now average women think they can settle down with above average men because some chads fucked her.

if "chad culture" emphasized quality over quantity it might save civilization

>pussy literally falls into my lap

And for all that the one these women breed with will be some pathetic beta. Because she's desperate.

I have the chad looks but the social skills of a wet dishcloth.

People think I am either mysterious or have a superiority complex (truth is I kinda wish I could be a normie with them but I never know what to talk about) but I am never labelled a creep and I am not short on attention from the opposite sex.

Looks contribute a hell of a lot to how people see you.

Shut up Fuckface

Chads destroy female pairbonding mechanisms which in turn destroys marriage rates. At the end of the day, Chads do more damage to western civilization than race mixing.

lmao

> tfw 6'7 chad
> 7 inch dick
> mom is Dutch dad is Norwegian
feels good