IT'S HAPPENING!

Mueller Expands Probe to Trump Business Transactions

"The U.S. special counsel investigating possible ties between the Donald Trump campaign and Russia in last year’s election is examining a broad range of transactions involving Trump’s businesses as well as those of his associates, according to a person familiar with the probe."

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-20/mueller-is-said-to-expand-probe-to-trump-business-transactions

TRUMPFAGS ON SUICIDEWATCH!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/lIix6
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/10/jeff-sessions-to-recuse-from-hillary-clinton-clint/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"according to a person familiar with the probe"

archive for the autists archive.fo/lIix6

Mueller is about to be fired. Cunt.

>expands probe
>still doesn't find anything

They're coming for you, Democrats...

Those digits don't lie.

(I was gonna post this same exact thing).

u n n a m e d s o u r c e s

Thats a great plan.

sage

>inb4 trump's tax returns get leaked

It's obvious that this was the ultimate endgame for Dems and the media. They've wanted to take Trump down and they think the best way to do that is through his businesses. Watch as they demand for his tax returns to be released next.

I hope Trump comes out unaffected by all this. The next thing he should do is after this is over, is get a special prosecutor to go after Hillary, Obama, the Podestas, etc.

Wasn't this about hacking voting machines?

Hold your breath for impeachment please that way there's no need for a second American civil war because you will suffocate yourselves commies. JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

>FBI investigators and others are looking at Russian purchases of apartments in Trump buildings, Trump’s involvement in a controversial SoHo development with Russian associates, the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow and Trump’s sale of a Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch in 2008, the person said.

>Agents are also interested in dealings with the Bank of Cyprus, where Wilbur Ross served as vice chairman before he became commerce secretary, as well as the efforts of Jared Kushner, the President’s son-in-law and White House aide, to secure financing for some of his family’s real estate properties. The information was provided by someone familiar with the developing inquiry but not authorized to speak publicly.

It looks like they're trying to go after anyone in Trump's orbit who has even the slightest Russian connection

>implying Sessions actually has the balls to appoint one

Trumps business has nothing to do with this freakshow conspiracy theory that is Russia. Pretty sad how they cant find shit and now need to expand into other areas that hold no relevance.

hasn't Sessions recused himself from any Hillary matters too? So the responsibility would go to Rod Rosenstein.

thats where sessions fucked up by recusing himself and opening he door for a special prosecuter. Deep state Mueller can look into whatever the fuck he wants now even if its just tangentially related to Russia.
Its a literal witch hunt

Trumps already started damage control, he indirectly referenced his Russian condo laundering scheme in a recent interview, where he also bashed Jeff Sessions

>according to a person familiar with his thinking
fuck off cnn

One of the dumb narratives the media has been drumming up is that Russia somehow has leverage on Trump financially or through businesses. It's fucking dumb.

Fuck Sessions. Faggot coward shouldn't have recused himself.

What has Trumps business that to do with the accusation that Russia interfered election or the campaign?

Obviously Trump is a Business man and his firms likely had global partners including Russia.

I would FIRE MUELLER ASAP.

Russia is the second biggest military power in the world

Even i play counter strike with russians

Someone being russian isnt the same as someone being jewish

Remember to ignore slide threads

>(((Rosenstein)))

but i wasn't aware of Sessions recusing himself from any Hillary matters. That would make no sense.

Insane, just yesterday I read that some Producer of 'The apprentice' once had money ties to Russia, hence Trump is involved too.

According to anonymous sources familiar with OP . He is a faggot.

Only (((Rosenstein))) can fire Mueller. Sure Trump could fire (((Rosenstein))) and hire somebody who would fire Mueller, but the backlash would be relentless

>according to a person familiar with the probe.
ok.

It's obvious that Sessions only took the AG job because he wanted to stroke his war on drugs boner and stymie marijuana legalization instead of pushing Trump's agenda. He has to go.

The 27th can't come soon enough

>The next thing he should do is after this is over, is get a special prosecutor to go after Hillary, Obama, the Podestas, etc.
why bother waiting?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/10/jeff-sessions-to-recuse-from-hillary-clinton-clint/

>Sen. Jeff Sessions assured a Senate panel Tuesday that if confirmed as attorney general he would enforce federal laws without prejudice and would not condone the politicization of the agency, including vowing to recuse himself from investigations of Hillary Clinton.

>Mr. Sessions said his comments during the presidential campaign about possible criminal wrongdoing by Mrs. Clinton with her secret email setup and alleged pay-to-play dealing of the Clinton Foundation as secretary of state “could place my objectivity in question.”

>“I believe the proper thing for me to do would be to recuse myself from any questions involving those kinds of investigations that involve Secretary Clinton,” he said during more than eight hours of questioning before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

>“This country does not punish its political enemies, but this country ensures that no one is above the law,” the Alabama Republican said.

Jeff Sessions is actually a weak pushover. Worst AG pick ever. Should've been at DHS or ICE or some shit.

You should be asking youself, why in world would he grant an interview with, "The Failing NY Times"? He threw out some massive chum, and you guys are devouring it. The next few weeks will definitely be intersting.

Wow I thought you were joking. It really does say that.

see

Are they checking to see if the Russians hacked Trump's businesses?

Honestly with the amount of damage Mueller and Rosenstein are going to do with this, the backlash is probably going to be less damaging. Like no matter how you spin this, this is pretty much only there to hurt and discredit Trump. Might as well cut off the infected flesh right now.

But that has no legs. Just more nation vilification. Doesn't work.

Sessions always gave me the impression of a bumbling ditherer since the campaign so im not surprised to see him fumbling the ball now badly.

Trump should have chose someone with a chip on their shoulder like Gowdy

mueller good friends with comey, but investigating him?

stacked his staff with dem operatives

I wonder what trumps move will be

Trump is backed into a corner here, and he has no one to blame but himself.

>mfw I'm in the military and loaned my Russian friend $200 to pay rent in college
Am I going to get court martialed for aiding the enemy?

thats true, get it out of the way so when midterms come around the outrage has faded.

Kek it'd be funny if that was the entire point of this

>governments usage of money

Hahahaha, hey look another idiot who knows nothing.

Russia the second most powerful army? Hahahaha

>The information was provided by someone familiar with the developing inquiry but not authorized to speak publicly.

Look for Mueller to be gone sooner rather than later.

It's breaking news that is having ramifications faggot.

i hope you are a behind a proxy, otherwise the MPs will be at your door in mere minutes you treasonous faggot.

id rather have him dragged behind a car by his throat down pennsylvania ave so he can die as he lived, a stain on washington dc

Gowdy? The guy who's tried 50 times to get Hillary and failed spectacularly each time?

THIS is why you keep losing. Hold on to your impeachment wet dream.

He has, but at this point the best move is to fire Rosenstein and Mueller. These people will never clear him and it's extremely clear that they are partisan. The fact that this is all based on what Comey leaked and based on evidence that's literally Comey's own writing goes to show how much of a corruption palooza this investigation is. This whole investigation should have been thrown out the window the moment it was found out from Comey that it was all in part to smear Trump as a last minute vengeance.

Checked

So odds are we just get more muddy water circumstantial evidence for dems to chew the bit at and media to shill while nothing actually happens aside from dems putting more and more eggs in this basket. I think if there was something big here Trump would probably stop it. I hate the muh 69D backgammon fags, but this russia shit has been sapping credibility for months and more dems are putting all their eggs in meullers basket.

Can someone remind me the difference between Russians Oligarch and Americans Billionaire is by the way?

i hope trump fires him. this probe never should have happened in the first place. (((rosenstein))) is obviously working against trump too and sessions recusing himself and putting a jew in charge of this shows he's a fool. all he cares about is an autistic obsession with drugs. get someone in there with their priorities straight.

Anyone would be better than sessions. Its clear the special prosecutor and stacked dem investigators is a witch hunt. Sessions is literally too scared to challenge any deep state fucks so he just wants to recuse himself of everything. It doesnt make sense becasue any lawyer with a brain can look into the facts of what happened with clinton and make a case

It doesn't matter that "it has no legs"

They'll keep digging until they find out Trump missed $500 on taxes or one of the buildings he bought has a code violation or something.

This isn't about investigating russian connections, it's about finding ANYTHING Trump might've done that might be illegal so they can impeach him.

Well, the hysteria would last 3 days before the fake outrage over two scoops or some compliments would pass a possible Mueller firing.

Those who hate Trump and believe the Russia conspiracy would still claim they are right even if this special counsel would find nothing...

So this thought just occurred to me. Trump can fire Mueller at any time, but he hasnt. The Trump's could avoid the Russia narrative, but in many cases they stoke the fires themselves. What if it's Trump's plan to let the deep
state publicly investigate every aspect of his life so that, once cleared, he has the justification to turn around and do the exact same thing to the Washington Swamp.

We've seen this kind of counter-punching strategy again and again from Trump. Maybe his whole plan is to endure a year of public abuse and investigation. He knows there's nothing there, and letting the whole thing get completely out of hand allows him the leverage to start locking them up.

This is extremely good.

This is like pulling back the curtain on how foreign states operate and blackmail and bribe. This could be the most patriotic investigation ever.

Gowdy is all talk and no action.

I am an MP, what do?

DNC will spend 4years investigating President Trump only to find out that they will have to extend the investigation for 4 more years in 2020

Nothing. They just use semantics to make things sound like watergate or the cold war. Every russian is a "spymaster" . A chance encounter becomes a "secret meeting" Running a political campaign has become "seeking out information damaging to clinton" Selling a condominium has become "ties to vladimir putin"

Exactly.

Here in Germany, a former head of state president had to resign because MSM pushed the story that he had foul money games in the book. In the end he had to resign over a 500Euro Bill, no kidding. Afterwards even the same journalists who pushed this 'story' had to admit that this was a new low of investigative journalism.

I can understand looking for other forms of cronyism, but at the same time it confirms the suspicion of this entire thing being to target trump, at least in my mind

This thing has been going on so long with so many twists and turns that I actually forgot it was about voting machines

sessions is worse. he's been fucking up since day 1. i'd fire sessions, rosenstein, and mueller all at once.

Even if you ask a democrat: what was hacked, how, what exactly was done?

They will talk in circles. The election was hacked. DNC leaks were not the election hack. The russians released info damaging to clinton. Emails. None of it makes any sense and they cannot point to a singe instance of anything wrong happeing, just "the russians hacked the election"

White House user said Mueller isn't the bad guy here.

Look, it is someone who will work in the media industry in their future!

Right, he's a necessary pawn.

Why do you fall for LARPers?

>Anonymous sources

Why would they investigate something Trump did as a civilian, he wasn't a politician in 2008?
Wasting time and money

wow...

>Trump's plan to let the deep
>state publicly investigate every aspect of his life so that, once cleared, he has the justification to turn around and do the exact same thing to the Washington Swamp.
the investigation is never going to end though. So there isn't going to be an opportunity to counter punch

Lel. Yes he is. He is handled but he is a bad guy.

That's not this investigations job. They are assigned to Le Russia.

the best part is the mansion that the russian guy bought was listed $25 million higher than what he actually paid so he got a pretty good deal. Especially after he subdivided the property and put 4 different estates up and made money on the deal.
Liberals just don't understand how business works because all of their politicians only know how to make money by selling out the United states.

White house user was full of shit with the last habbening. There are minor habbenings everyday and he just larps onto that bullshit by being unspecific. Mueller is a swamp guardian, he's covered for the swamp so many times, just google the endless shit he's been involved with. This is a political witch hunt and since it's political, The most obvious tell is that Pence is actling like he's going to take over, Setting up a PAC, meeting with Cock bros and donors, going around acting like a prissy innocent fag giving people rehearsed campaign speeches. If left to it's own devices, Mueller is going to find the most benign shit to remove Trump or at the very least black mail him to do the globalists bidding. There had better be some 4d chess popping moves or else the swamp will win.

I really wish we could shoot journalists that pull this shit

>White house user was full of shit with the last habbening.
thats the problem with an anonymous message board. There maybe a legit WHAnon, but its too easy for other NEETs to have fun LARPing about it so people get confused. WHAnon needs to use a trip in the future, but then we will all call him a tripfag and ignore him until something actually happens

It's to dig up dirt of course. Again, this investigation is literally just to make Trump look bad. Until I hear people dying before they can testify against Trump, I am willing to believe that this is all bullshit smear.

these specifics were in a dutch tv documentary interesting couldnt watch it for more than few mins cause of the ''russian collusion'' viewpoint

>sources say

BLARGAL SNORF LITERALLY BTFO WAKE UP DRUMPFIES YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED GET USED TO PRESIDENT BERNIE DEAL WITH IT LMAO

This time next year they'll be looking into Melania's teenage years to try to find something.

According to sources. It's all just getting so tiresome. Please get the Dems in there and fuck their shit up or fire Mueller's ass.

I'm 90% sure this news today was to compliment Trump's comments to the NYT they shared in their interview yesterday. The media wants Trump to fire Mueller since that'll be way more damming than anything Mueller comes up with. They know this because they themselves have spent the past nearly 2 years digging up dirt on Trump and know nothing is there.

poor (((MSM))) has run off the edge of the cliff, they don't call the shots anymoe

Hold Hillary to the same standard.

It literally is because anti-trumpers can do nothing but autistically screech to a small crowd of like-minded zealots. Everybody else has moved on from the election and is living thier lives.

God, I hate Sessions so much. He's an average cuckservative.

we can't let this man controls of ice cream codes!

I will be happy when Comey, Mueller, Mcgabe, and Wray are suffering and suffering in hell and prison. I will be happy when Comey, Mueller, Mcgabe, and Wray are suffering and suffering and being tortured beyond anything any human has suffered and feel the worst pain ever felt by a person. I will be happy when the FBI is lit on fire and burnt to the ground. You will lose everything, you evil old greedy pedophile jew foolish bastards.

>The media wants Trump to fire Mueller since that'll be way more damming
Literally nobody would care. Colbert and Maddow would screech to thier dismal 2 million people audience between the two of them while Trump shitposts to 50 million people on twitter.

Good luck, media hacks.

THE MEDIA ARE TRYING TO GET TRUMP TO FIRE MUELLER

>Spread rumors that Trump wants to fire Mueller
>Nothing happens
>Spread rumors that Mueller is looking into Trump's associates
>Nothing happens
>Spread rumors that Mueller is looking into Trump's family
>Nothing happens

Plant a question during the NYT interview "Would Mueller looking into your businesses be a red line?" "Uh, I guess so, blah blah blah"

NEXT DAY

>Mueller is looking into Trump's businesses

They want Trump to fire Mueller so that a "non-partisan" commission can drag things out for years. He probably won't do it.