Universal Basic Income

I get it, this kike just wants to give people money so they buy his shit.
The thing is, if UBI removed all other gibs, and was only for adult citizens, bureaucracy would be cut, welfare queens no longer encouraged, the unions quest for higher minimum wage would be btfo, and less overall abuse of the system. Plus, the NEETs get all they ever wanted.
The idea is still unsettling to me, because a new administration could add more "safety nets" later on, but the current shit storm isn't working, and this seems like a better way to control subhumans.

Where does the gobberment get that money. Explain to me why you think i should have to give niggers part of my pay check when they did not work for it. It doesn't get any more cuckified than this ladies and gentlemen.

>get UBI
>all electronic
>sorry, can't buy smokes or booze with UBI anymore
>sorry, can't pay child support with UBI anymore
>sorry, can't buy from companies who didn't buy puppet politicians anymore

This is what (((they))) want. Just start building wagebots middle class people can afford and let the free market fix it.

fpbp

You already do, retard. Where do you think the money for gubmint checks and foods stamps comes from?
Switching to UBI is essentially the same but consolidates all of the bloated government programs into 1 so they can be brought down in size.

>Universal Basic income
>more people at home
>more time for browsing facebook
>more money for Zuckerberg

It's as simple as that

Explain to me why you think the same shit is acceptable cuck.

if burgers ever make that thing president, they will have the cuck crown for sure

>UBI

In 2015, the US federal budget was $3.8 trillion. That same year, census estimates put the population at 323 million.

3,800,000,000,000 / 323,000,000 = $11,764

So, if we took every single dime of the federal budget and transitioned it to UBI, every person in the country would receive a check for $11,000 once a year.

>get UBI
>since everyone has access to a set amount of money, prices rice accordingly
>UBI no longer allows you to live
>raise UBI
>prices raise
>repeat

And it could replace wellfare and healthcare.

And we would get invaded immediately because no military, and all of our infrastructure would fall apart

I have never seen someone trying to invade you, and they surely won't if you make a change like this, everyone will just watch in awe and wait for the results, it's literally a change of mentality in humankind that we desperately need.

I love the concept in theory. Government just gives you cash and you buy things on the free market. Here's the problem: Shanequa, Rosa, or Tammy Lynn gets $600 a week to cover her and the expenses of her 3 born out of wedlock kids. Instead of buying food, health insurance, and paying her rent she blows it all on beer, cigarettes, and heroin/crack. CPS comes and finds that her kids are underfed and havent been to the doctor in years; theyre also homeless now. Then some liberal activist comes and demands that they bring back section 8, food stamps, and medicaid. They keep UBI in place and then slowly bring back all the gibs

literally communism

Wow good point you absolute retard

>Where does the gobberment get that money
They print it.

It will never be attempted so it's a good point in my opinion.

> Replacing healthcare with giving retards a bunch of money no-strings-attached
Do you realize just how awful an idea that is? Not only that but the US spends so much on healthcare that doesn't even cover much more than that.

I don't, retard. The question is about whether UBI is a more acceptable alternative to gibs. Cutting government bureaucracy and reducing the insane amount of fraud from a bloated welfare system is more acceptable than the current situation.
Also I don't think either should be in place. If people can't make it on their own they shouldn't have the right to legally have the government steal from their neighbor to pay for their shit. But good luck getting anyone elected that runs on a platform of removing the welfare system.

>removing all other gibbs
You cant cure disease with bullets dumbass
Wether you like it or not healthcare and the CDC are vital
Plagues, plreventable deaths, and way more people being sick in general is bad. Child deaths will go up by proxy. There will be sickly people walking around everywhere making everybody else sick. Thyphoid marries will go untreated. You're actively putting your own family's health at risk when you take away these "gibbs" reguardles of wether or not you can peronally afford to pay big pharma. Advocating for a dystopian hellhole is not how you MAGA
Inb4 concern troll, oy vey, degeneracy, etc.

So like a Venezuelan pay rise?

You give them money, you aren't responsible for them anymore, unless they can manage to get their shit togheter, when my country became a neoliberal experiment, people had to learn how to get shit done by themselves and be aware of every expense they made cause the goverment covered nothing, but the improve in the economy allowed us to buy things, like private healthcare, we also have a minimal wage, to prevent people to live under a livable amount of money.

This changes weren't perfect, but it's clear that wellfare mentality it's destroying your low income population.

> Tons of people spend the money that would otherwise be spent on healthcare for them on stupid high-time preference shit
> Inevitably get ill, etc. and can't pay for shit
> Cucky government cares too much about its refuse to let them die, ends up re-instating healthcare programs again
That would be the inevitable conclusion

We have private healthcare and a minimal wage, people still pay the for the healthcare if they has the means, but if they don't they wait till they get sick, it's not a perfect method but I believe than in average we are less sick than you are.

Don't they mean with universal income that they want to implement it when robots have taken over the work in factories?

OP: Would you rather eat shit or drink piss? I rather drink piss

(((You))): But drinking piss is bad for you

So, who's paying for it?
The few people who still care about working?
The taxes on them would be so high, they either quit in frustration or leave with their money and expertise to a different country.
How do you prevent that? You're gonna need the labour to produce those taxes, so probably a good idea to make unemployment illegal.
But hey, if you force everybody to work, even more people and factory owners will want to leave. Might as well acquire their assets, so they can't afford to leave and you have jobs for your millions of unmotivated labourers.

Go ahead, it's never been tried, right?

Your model assumes that the number of people relying on government gibs will remain constant, when the current stigma on receiving handouts is a big reason why some people stay off of them. Removing that stigma by leading them to believe that everyone is entitled to a certain amount of income could very well lead to an avalanche of spongers quitting their marginal jobs and living off the dole. It's such a huge gamble that it is almost guaranteed to fail, and that's what these kikes intend to do, crater our system so they can vacuum up the remains like the soulless vultures they truly are.

What does that have to do with the original premise of replacing healthcare with basic income shit?

>OP's response

Because minding the distance that's what we did.

Oh, god. As an incrementalist-sympathizing loser, I can see ways that the UBI could be less bad than the status quo if I were in charge, but this doesn't make me wise. It makes me an incrementalist-sympathizing loser. The idea that the right people could do it isn't strong enough to overcome the basic badness of the idea. And certainly Faceberg has no hope of being the right person. If Zuckerberg had anything valuable in him, he could never be associated with Facebook.