Is anyone else exited to see what comes of our generation in 10 20 years? I'm talking about us "millennials" and mgtow

Is anyone else exited to see what comes of our generation in 10 20 years? I'm talking about us "millennials" and mgtow.

Will we see a point in time where there are millions of 30-40 year old women looking to finally settle down and have children but no men interested?

Women want it both ways. Career/ride cock carousel then settle down with trophy rich husband wholl take care of them.

Seems like men are not having it and won't just go along with it.

I'd like to Kno how everyone approaches relationships,what are red flags you look out for and what are some deal breakers?

The social ills this will cause will be immense

White males are fucked for the future and a lot of them are cucking themselves

I bet there is going to be a ton of single 40yo women blaming men for their failures to reproduce. Can't tell if feminism is going to get under control or go apeshit trying to pull more money from taxpayers of every other demographic.

Anyone expect some shady behavior like women raping men, lying about birth control or anything like that?

With all the shit I've seen, I could believe it.

Just remember, user.

Not all women are whores.

No hymen, no diamond.

Spermjackings happen all the time. My buddies (now) wife did it to him.

I guess I could have also asked what are some traits to look for in a girl worth marrying

If you're a successful male you will be drowning in 40yo pussy but you will literally have to watch out. Lots of wealthier guys are getting vasectomies because women babytrapping is at an all time high.

Interested. Can u tell his story with a brief description of what that practice is?

Yeah I can Google it but it would be nice for the thread

implying that they won't just marry 20 y/o shitskins

I married an elementary school teacher

Advantage: ultra-stable mentally (well, as far as a woman can be mentally stable), doesn't like sex
Disadvantage: doesn't like sex, complete top-40s-listening normalfag

No sex is horrific, but I know she's not fucking around with niggers behind my back, 100% trust

Also, as a teacher, god damn is she good with my son, I have made a wise decision

That's already happening man

Something about you calling your wife a normalfag made me giggle. But user you did the right thing, you went after the qualities of a wife/mother and not a whore

>No hymen, no diamond.
>He still thinks hymen=virgin
>He doesn't realize women can undergo surgery to get a "new" hymen
>He doesn't realize oral sex and anal sex exist

i want to have sex that bitchy horse

I founded a political party here in Canada and I don't have time nor the desire to approach women.

Red flags? Loves to travel, photographer, lots of ex's, lots of male friends, college education

holy shit that horse can do complex math

Females will likely become a smaller and smaller portion of the population as time passes. After artificial wombs and artificial eggs are developed, women will be rendered useless.

All whores were virgins once, a virgin gf doesn't guarantee you'll be happy but a non-virgin gf pretty much guarantees you'll be unhappy. Nobody wants to talk about the fact that increased female promiscuity and a massively weakened patriarchy are the reasons so many married men are miserable as fuck

>I'd like to Kno how everyone approaches relationships

You need to aim lower. A wife younger than her husband has been the norm for most of human history. If you date a burnt-out thot, you are statistically much more likely to have both problems with a stable marriage and healthy children.

Snowflakes are clueless... proof in bazillion DIY websites of reinventing the wheel.

The parents are still together and not divorced is a big help.

Intelligent. To a degree.

Decent hobbies and not a fucking alcoholic.

as a child from such a relationship, I'd like to disagree

then again parents did a lot of bad choices so it may just be me

This is my dating praxis
>chick asks about my income
>I ask her about her cock count
>she gets upset
>This is a business baby, you cant cook or do housework, so what else do you have to offer?
This ends up in ether the woman getting suicidal and never calling me back, or into a relationship where she is willing to invest into.
While this dating system takes longer in finding a partner, it reduces the stress on my side in the long run and longer relationships.
interesting enough this works well with younger woman.

Women die off and become cum dumpsters, and the glorious Trap and Men Empire takes over the world due to time saved not arguing over where to eat!

>the glorious Trap and Men Empire
Nope, all traps must be gassed

HAHA HAHA!

YOU PROBABLY THINK YOU CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A REAL AND A DOCTORED PENIS/VAGINA!

>No sex is horrific, but I know she's not fucking around with niggers behind my back,
>100% trust
Because you married a dead fish

Sounds like she's a classic liberal minded woman pushing the common core agenda to kids. Many such cases. Sad!

Who /enlightened/ here?
I will die as a virgin
Sex is overrated as fuck

>as a virgin
>Sex is overrated
lel

>as a blind man
>Seeing is overrated

Sex is not overrated, but its not worth paying the price anymore.

Smart to treat it as a business deal up front at the beginning. Who are u kidding playing pretend as if your going to fall in love.. you have to ask the relevant questions. What's your favorite food? Lol no, more like do you have any debt? How many dicks have you sucked off last month?

Why not just buy a hooker? I mean it is legal in germany

The bull is islam

I'm a married dude and can certainly say sex is overrated.

never gonna happen
wake up and live in the real world

Why not just go to a church and find a traditional white Christian women. They still exist. Rare in some parts but still there.....

Yea it is overrated, but it's foolish to say that without first hand experience

Why so many goddamned labels in that pic. The point gets across with the male horse being the pack horse

One day, you will grow up, put down your video games, get a job, meet an actual living woman, get to see her vagina, and attempt intercourse.

Until then, best keep your juvenile opinions and lack of manhood concealed, not openly proclaimed on /pol

I really fucking hope I see childless ex sluts depressed af instead of using innocent betas. That's cause for celebration.

Because some women aren't smart enough to see that.

>Ignores the fact that oral and anal sex exist

Dealbreakers?
- Any tattoo
- Heavy drinker/smoker/drug user
- Sex outside of a committed relationship, no more than 3 or 4 dicks in her in total
- Any nigger or subhuman of any kind in her past
- Girls who are nurses, or horse girls. Spastic, sullen cunts, they are
- SJWs
- Asks questions about my income or career prospects before getting serious. Telltale golddigger sign.
- Multiple unnatural colors in her hair. It's like the poisonous frogs in the Rain Forest signaling their poison.

So that excludes about 99.9% of women, I'm well aware I'll die without passing on my white greatness. But I'd rather it be that way than deal with girls who were like my last 2 girlfriends and comprise the majority of this list.

You're a disgusting freak.

You don't know what your mouth or ass is for.

Why not make a list of dealmakers? You may find it less depressing and can override some of the breakers.

Without the children, there's nobody to pay the taxes.
Immigration can't replace that sheer contribution to the subsidy pool.
Inevitably social security will die off, and those childless women will enter the typical feminine state of hysteria where they demand us men fix their trouble.

My bet is we won't be fixing their trouble this time.
That's when society crumbles and the leftovers construct something new.

if you're going to make dealbreakers like that you may as well go whole hog and make any smoking/drugs a disqualifier along with any non-social drinking, any premarital sex and any unnatural hair dye

Dealmakers would just be the opposite. Virginal, natural red head, vice and ink free, apolitical, Christian, isn't concerned with money as long as we're stable and sheltered, etc.

The conclusion is the same. Nearly 100% of women fail to meet these qualities. Being alone is better than a shitty, unfulfilling relationship though so I can live with it.

I don't want to go full Sup Forums because that's just unfair and would be hypocritical of me. I'm not a virgin, so I can't expect a virgin waifu, and some unnatural hair dye can be sexy if done appropriately like pic unrealted, my ultimate dream girl despite her tats.

>mgtow
yes goy stop having white children

The jews already won! Get it through your head dude

they've plagued your mind with defeatism
generation Z(yklon) will show no mercy

the nephilim will return and the end days will start, chaos and death will become the norm, even more so than what it is, what we have today is mild compared to what is to come. Man will splice human and animal DNA and the result will become twisted and degenerate but with abilities that will surpass our own. The elite will continue to sacrifice children to moloch and will most likely do it more openly, starting to consider themselves above the pure humans who have not transcended and even breed new abominations purely for work and present this to us as great gifts.

>I'm not a virgin, so I can't expect a virgin waifu

We present you, the Cuck-Nu-Male of the year 2017.

Dude, try read some books on human behaviour and our social lifes.

You are wrong as it gets.

You fucking KEK.

You should consider yourself lucky if you live past 2020, but I admire your optimism.

KEK

KEK

KEK

>Will we see a point in time where there are millions of 30-40 year old women looking to finally settle down and have children but no men interested?

No. Know why? Women always have a higher sexual market value than men, and men have natural urges that stop them from all going "on strike". They won't ditch those women, because competition over all women is fierce. Even when a slut is 37 and used up, there will be a man with a stable white collar job, a car and a house who'd be over the moon to be her husband and raise one and a half autistic test tube babies with her.

Society will crash and burn because of it.

There's a wordfilter for "cuck-" on Sup Forums?????°°!!!!!

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP.

How cucked can on race (us whites) become? Seriously, what's wrong with us?!

It's over. By 2030, the only married women will be the ones whose parents were wise enough to arrange a dynastic union for them.

>No. Know why? Women always have a higher sexual market value than men, and men have natural urges that stop them from all going "on strike". They won't ditch those women, because competition over all women is fierce. Even when a slut is 37 and used up, there will be a man with a stable white collar job, a car and a house who'd be over the moon to be her husband and raise one and a half autistic test tube babies with her.

So the next big war is the only thing, that can save the white race.

>No hymen, no diamond.
So she can suck all the dicks and have a loose asshole but as long as she has a hymen put a ring on it?
Those are some high standards user.

Probably. 30-40% of men at least need to die for the position of men overall in society to become stronger.

All it will take is one alpha tapping into the free time of these betas by taking charge and leading them.

I have a gf and you should always have a plan to move on.

So it's war then.

Where can we start to burn the useless bydlo nu males?

I preferred her like this, but red is sexy af as well

Too rare, I regularly attend mass and most women there are middle aged or old biddies.

>- Asks questions about my income or career prospects before getting serious. Telltale golddigger sign.
If that's the ONLY bad sign then it's not actually bad. Any women worth dating would have at least some standards.

So my MILF fantasies are going to become real?

>no hymen, no diamond
wasnt active enough in highschool social life to know the dozens of "conservative christian" girls who sucked cock like vacuum cleaners and were total buttsluts.

when i was in high school, the biggest slut there was a "good christian girl" who was "saving" her virginity for marriage. Over 4 years she swallowed more semen from the football and basketball teams than you can count. She also let our QB go balls deep in her ass on the first date and there was a video circulating of her with a mouth full of nigger cock in the basketball locker room.

She has since "changed" and is now married to some poor beta male who is a full time youth pastor. My friends and I currently have bets on how long it takes before she cucks him.

All women are like this if given the opportunity. The only thing that keeps them from going balls to the wall is social repercussions

>Things that never happened

Dealbreakers:
>been "raped"
>history of mental illness
>out of shape/overweight
>history of dating niggers
>comes from a broken home
>drinks heavily/uses any recreational drug
>history of heavy partying
>lots of guy friends
>facial piercings other than ears
>unnatural hair color
>feminist
>doesnt want children
>history of infidelity
>past relationships have had tons of violent outbursts or arguments

>t. blue-pilled beta cuck cant accept the fact that his romanticized christian "good girl" is probably a total slut for the right guys

Excited is the wrong word. I have morbid curiosity.

>go on a couple dates with female
>she's pretty, nice, fun to be around
>she's kind of poor
>I'm 6'4" white man with property
>find out she's had a ton of bfs
>tells me she never wants any kids
>keeps asking to borrow my stuff

I wanted to like her so much, I really did, but those last three are killing me.

Females will get their comuppance. If you look at every major corporation who has installed a female CEO at the top you have seen massive stock market underperformance since 1998. Eventually they will price themselves out of the market by reputation and deal risk, just like how certain races are deemed too risky to place in a Board or Executive position no matter what your legal council or government whines about.

If you look at any sexual psychology textbook post-Freud admits that females are driven by 1 desire to procreate. Men go into productive jobs to provide and virtue signal provisionary capabilities to mates.
Females enter university and workplaces to find capable mates.

In the jungle, primate females who do not get attention or are given failed survival strategies become more violent and attention seeking to gain Alpha male (Chad) attention.

If you look at high-beta communities and stagnating economies we see the same effect; ie. oligarch hangouts in EU & Asia (Singapore, Japan, etc ).

Women will hit the wall when the baby clock goes off at 25-33 and you are going to see a rapid implosion of workplace m/f ratios, a sudden drive for "traditional values" and suicidal career women. This happened in the USSR when they tried "Gender neutrality" in 1975 which led the Duma / Rada to adopt workplace "maternity leaves" and "party psychologists" out of fear the large female uprisings would become known to NATO (it did) or would lead to a Polish style "bread riot" amid the female working classes (it did in some Oblasts).

Expect the same thing to happen here. Communism / Globalism never works.

>No sex is horrific, but I know she's not fucking around with niggers behind my back, 100% trust

I don't mean to be a dick, but how do you know when she's says she doesn't like sex, she just doesn't like it with you and IS fucking niggers? It's a pretty good cover.

women will just go lesbian because they don't need stong male providers anymore. women can work, women have rights, women no longer need to be tied down to men. you're a fool if you think women truly want to be with men. and women will just go to sperm banks, or find male donors. gay guys love giving their sperm away to anyone. face it, straight males are becoming obsolete

How do we manage to get everyone to speak in caps, brother?

>what are red flags you look out for and what are some deal breakers
Has kids: yes
Live with me: some
Wants kids: no/don't know
Roastie just want a meal ticket and someone to raise her bastard(s)

Sucks that at one point, in your shoes I would fall for the trap. I'm glad I got all the stupid put of my system early so now I can walk away from these landmine women.

What are the specifics? Like did she want to borrow your car or something?

Yes, the decline of the traditional family unit will invite unprecedented levels of degeneracy.

Imagine a society where women are perpetually bartering with their pussies and men have little reason to care about the future. Some cynics may say that this describes the West today, but it can get much worse.

>. Nobody wants to talk about the fact that increased female promiscuity and a massively weakened patriarchy are the reasons so many married men are miserable as fuck

That's almost all we talk about here. Or did you mean normies?

Every time I see this picture it makes me more sexist. Great job feminism.

Tell her you agree and wouldnt want kids with "someone like her" anyway and you dont think it will last. If she asks you what you mean by that, tell her the truth.

Kind, selfless, thrifty, loyal, good with kids.

Yeah, I was close to falling, but these alarm bells keep ringing, one thing after another.

Well right now, she owes me money, we took a trip out of state and were supposed to split gas cost 50/50, I paid all of it out of pocket and she hasn't paid me back a cent more than a month later.

Which is no big deal, by itself, I can float it ez, but it's the principle of the thing, because not only has she not paid me back, but now she's started asking to borrow my shit for her own use, the first couple times I didn't care, stuff is just stuff, but no friend or gf I've ever had in my life has ever asked for so much of my own things.

>pic
You forgot the part in which the young horse is perfectly content with what she's got, but the father horse complains she didn't become an Olympic winner as expected from someone with all her benefits.

>tfw daddy horse calls you lazy for not having made his same mind-killing and country-cucking career choices

>pretty
>poor
Think about it. If she is a pretty female, she doesn't need to be poor. So, the ONLY possibilities are that she is crazy, a degenerate whore, or both.

I expect Millenials just to kill themselves in an unseen scale, unless Gen Zyklon starts the race war first

millennials as we know them will die out, as it is the generation before them that are having the most children today.

Bio engineered sex and house caretaker test tube babies when?

There's going to be a civil war. Trump was their last chance to avoid war and every day they're babbling about invisible Russians who may or may not have held a meeting at which nothing happened. The coming generation are literally all mentally ill to the point of non-functionality. Violent utopianists have been shipped in and will activate once they feel good about their numbers.

It is not overrated, you are just bad at it, how long do you last from the moment your dick enters her whore hole?

completely cut her off man, she's taking advantage of you, she probably isn't even doing it conscously. Women get showered with attention and favours for nothing from orbiters and thirsty men throughout their life. That shit's just normal for some slags. Just cut her out of your life and re-assert some manly dignity and sense of self-worth.

These women are so spycho, they can really package deceit and manipulation in a warm, kind flirty manner that us suckers can fall for if we don't know to look for it..

Yeah seems she is literally using you as an ATM.. literally in her brain your stored under "free stuff guy" along with "plan b guy", "good sex guy", "other free stuff guy" and "he has a rich friend who I need to meet guy"

Get your money back user. Don't let that bitch get away with it nor ask you for more shit while in debt to you.. no shame..