Father issues

How do father issues manifest themselves in men?
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

rusreality.com/2017/04/22/attack-on-fsb-what-is-known-about-the-attack-in-khabarovsk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Insecurities

Needing to constantly reassure that they're "ALPHA"

White side needs to add Breivik, who took on teenagers at a summer camp.

Leave anime poster

>going after a stronger position
>going for weaker targets
i think sun tzu said something about this

Pic Related

Notice how mass shooting stopped after Trump won? Hmm.........

He took the offspring of Marxist politicians

its an anime board you idiot.

is the anime board faggot

yeah and the only police shooting I can think of is a nigger shooting a white aussie. I could be wrong since i'm drunk all the time

you forgot to add the 100k on theleft side where the targets are unarmed highschool kids n shit

Stay butthurt

no it's an anime site, founded on anime created by anime

immense rage or becoming a faggot

17 yo nationalist kid shot fsb office in vladivostok.
rusreality.com/2017/04/22/attack-on-fsb-what-is-known-about-the-attack-in-khabarovsk/

Who gives a fuck

you give a fuck nigger))))

Roof's father has two full tattoo sleeves and both Nippels pierced. Lanzas father worked for GE. Both Roof and Lanza were / are diagnosed Autists. Guess they couldn't live up to their father's expectations.

>Pic unrelated. So, do you want to talk about this or not?

The same way my father, and his father before him dealt with it.
Alcoholism.

How about you

More of a resentment towards my mother than anything, but I can't resent her without also resenting grandma and grandpa. I'd go pull the old man's plug myself, if he wasn't going to be dead by the time he got out of prison anyway.
My older brother was significantly older than me, and when I started picking her brain over where his life went wrong enough for him to end up in a hole in the ground, the pattern was sort of the same. She'd date men who'd somehow manage to be even more worthless than our biological fathers, and said men would eventually abuse us in some way. She skirts around talking about the physical abuse my brother suffered too much, though the sheer cruelty of their more psychological abuse makes it fairly easy to speculate exactly how much she allowed to happen, and I know that's one mistake she didn't repeat with me growing up. Physical abuse aimed at my younger siblings or I didn't fly to any degree. It happened once, then the guy was gone.

I learned a very important life lesson from all of this though. Smelling like an aids dumpster and telling the girl you have a criminal record is a surefire way to get laid. That's what the Japs have been telling us all along.

They either become degenerate homosexuals. creepy violent loners, or anime betas.

They compensate the lack of a father figure by trying to be manly or better than you.

Have a friend who's father ditched their family so its just him and his mom. He's very emotional and displays his anger like gorilla beating on his chest.