What should we do about the white pussification problem in America?

What should we do about the white pussification problem in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lLtWr
gulfnews.com/news/americas/usa/woman-walking-to-canada-freezes-to-death-in-minnesota-1.2036769
twitter.com/AnonBabble

let nature take it's course

that is a child and not a grown man, he will eventually toughen up, or get eaten alive.

start with this forum, which cries and complains about muh women, muh sjws, muh feelings

>This is actual news in 'Murica
Holy fucking shit.
Generation after generation, you are getting softer and softer. While the shitskins are getting tougher. No wonder swedish and american women love the brown sugar.

the solution is actually very simple, kids need to get jobs in places like black topping or the kitchen. Those places can really man a person up.

or

he won't toughen up
he'll become a minority of some sorts
(mental disorders, sexual disorders)

people who would "eat him alive" are forced by the state to pay for "xir" life choices.

Why the fuck do black people open bars at the playground anyway?

>pussification
>lgbt flag
>1 post by this ID

OP is literally a faggot. And a weak one, too. Don't forget t sage.

He looks brit

Less comfort.

Cold in winter? Put on a coat.

Hot in summer? Drink water and deal with it.

It's minor, but it'll have a huge effect.

I think his hands were literally burned by hot metal.
I once burned the bottoms of my feet on hot asphalt.

I guarantee this kid went home and was like "mom I burnt myself today", and the stupid cunt thought it was worth running to the press about

Mothers were a mistake

its time to sue the sun.

gingers shouldn't be allowed out in sunlight period.

archive.is/lLtWr

There wouldn't even be news on this if his parents didn't tell the news. Also, they have a school policy about not letting kids on the playground if its too hot.

were there razors on them?

no?

then quit your whining little bitch kid.

This

it sounds possible if he's in a southern state and the bars were black. The metal could probably legitimately get hot enough to burn a child's hands.

YouTube's fault... every retard needs 15 minutes

>something that my friends and i did for dares is now national news

Then he should get burnt hands and shut his mouth like a real men.

Elaborate

the liquid hot magma levels at the playground must be delt with.

Lel

Spitting hot bars m8

Stop hiding your flag.

Honestly, the kid probably lied about where he got the burns. He was probably being stupid doing something he shouldn't have, and coupled with an overreactive parent.. the news media got involved.
I remember as a kid I was carving my name into a tree with a Swiss army knife my dad gave me and i slipped and cut my finger bad enough to need stiches. I lied and told my parents that I was just cleaning under my fingernails. Kids do stupid shit and lie to stay out of trouble.

Meanwhile, blacks freeze to death in late May in 40° temperatures while attempting to sneak into Canada.

gulfnews.com/news/americas/usa/woman-walking-to-canada-freezes-to-death-in-minnesota-1.2036769

>this forum

fucking mexican redditors

the wall must be supplemented with a firewall

Who the fuck does that?!Seriousy!

>Boy is a pussy
>Brits are pussies
It's common knowledge

But aren't you..

France..?

Is this world getting turned UPSIDE DOWN OR SOMETHING

Americans are huge pussies