GERMANY NOOO!!

Oh that's a shame....

Why on earth is this happening all of a sudden?

Where do we stand on the Jews v. Muslim conflicts that will break out?

Deutschland Ja :)

No shit
Arabs doesn't like jews

>hurr durr lets import millions of arabs
>oy vey, they hate jews

a regular occurence in any arabic country

whoever wins, we lose

Probably because they are all muslims.

is the rise proportianl to the mudshit immigration? ah, who am I kidding, the ebil white cis male is to blame

On the sidelines. Laughing.

>import mussies by the millions
>surprised there's a rise in antisemitism.
Really oodles my noodle.

Can confirm, me and my friends call each other Juden in friendly insults

put both of them in gas chambers

>becoming
so everyone just forgot 70 years ago? Hello?

i hope muzzys win so we can take them out easier

>importing muslims en masse
>young mudslimes in schools
>anti semitism rises in schools
is this bait?

America doesn't lose. As long as we have some sanity and keep the rapefugees out everything will be okay.

we put them in a cage and burn the cage.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Jews need germans showing power lvl to screw us all in the process

They truly are their best goyim

Act like a Jew, get called a Jew.

>tfw 6% Jew
Rub my hands together every paycheck period.

must be the nazis

America is the Jew.. Don't think Israels main cannon fodder and weapons/aid donator is getting out of this

>implying we haven't been using Jew as a slur since the 80s

>Le 54% face

Atleast those Jews in pic are white and civilized, unlike the rampant niggers and sandniggers roaming the streets raping women and selling drugs .

>reads headline
YES GERMANY
>looks at the picture
NOOOO GERMANY

Calling someone a "Jew" was always a common insult when I was a kid. I was born 1990. Whenever someone did something greedy or didn't wanna share, we called him a "fucking Jew".

Imagine my shock

>Reichbart

Gas them ALL.

kek this was an insult when i was in elementary school like 10 years ago

none of us really knew what it meant, just that it was bad and edgy

din jævla jöde!

Literally anyone is preferable to the Jew.

>Sup Forums destroys another generation
You guys...

please don't call it Germany. Germany died decades ago

But the fact that this happens in Germany is the point.Maybe germans are waking up

You stand with the Jews. After all, USA is Jewnited States of Jewmerica.

yes goyim there's a difference between shalom sandniggers and salam sandniggers
we're nothing alike! it's not as if salams bomb you and shalom tell you not to be upset in the paper the next morning
kill them all

I went to school in Berlin and I can't say I'm all that surprised.

I was always leery of telling people that my family are skypes. It wasn't Krauts i was afraid of, the Turks were raving anti semites back then and probably still are.

Immigrants brings old hatreds and rivalries with them.

save the really downtrodden chosen, thrown the masters of the wolrd into the fray and laugh

Is that even a question?

We weren't the ones who imported Muslims en masse m8

Let them kill each other and then oven the winners

They should both be killed

it's a matter of numbers
there are about
20 000 000 jews in the world
2 000 000 000 muslims in the world
(give or take a few million here or there)

therefore 100 muslims have to go in exchange for every 1 jew
it's a tough job but israel have secret nukes and need to get started soon

>import millions of Jew hating shitskin mudslimes
> wonder why Europe is become more anti-semetic

Europe needs to burn

>invite in 2 million people who hate Jews
>wonder why antisemitism is on the rise

its certainly a conundrum

What they aren't saying is it's the Muslims doing it. I witnessed a Muslim call a Jew a kike in my mandatory women's studies class and there was a hilarious gasp of all the women. Then they tried talking to him like a toddler telling him why that's not cool. The Jew then called him a mudslime and they went off on the kike saying "you of all people should know better especially given your people's history". I tried recording it but merely got the part about my teacher threatening us all with a sensitivity speaker and a visit from a holocaust "survivor"

Jews > Muslims anyday not sure what the hell Hitler was thinking......

Arabs are jews.
Look at their nose shape. Both of them.

Secondly, please consider this quote. It's the Arabs who have the oil money. It's the Arabs who control your country.

It's the muslims you are forbidden from insulting.

no that would be tony blair

>german humor comprehension

This is the most extravagant "hey rabbi, whatcha doin?" ever.

>Jews are treated as a special class in Germany because of muh 6 million
>Not being content with special treatment they advocate for the importation of Muslims
>Muslims flood Germany
>Muslims are anti-Semitic and do anti-Semitic things
>Oy vey! It's like anuddah Kristalnacht right here in Berlinistan

Who do you think let them in?

Communism was invented by a jew and promoted by jews

good god shut the fuck up you sound like an actual retard

"maybe le based germans are finally waking up haha xddddddddddd"

No one is waking up. Europe's future is America's present.

America's future is Africa's present.

DOXX A CHOSEN.

i bet it isn't the real germans saying it.

German circle is complete.

Burger here. I'll be moving to Bavaria in August for work. Where shall I start spreading the red pill first?

My mom usually says "perro judio" (Dog Jew) as an insult.

Eastern Europe is waking up,maybe this nationalism wave happens in western too.

But anyway your country is fucked up and the cause of the end of colonialism,56%

>be German
>not allowed to call the kikes kikes
>import mass amounts muslims who are reknown for hating kikes
>kikes get called kikes
>justhebeggining.jpg

Was this part of their plan all along?

In 8th grade "run like a jew" was a commonly used expression, this was over a decade ago and there were no browns in my school.

what was all this about? You piss somebody off?

And what did you call the millions of pakis?

yeah here in the 90's it was more commonly a verb i.e. I got swindled = I got jewed

Go back Ahmed

yep its funny jewis in spain means traitor or very greedy person

>A Commukike telling anyone about Jews

Just ice pick yourself.

I think the reason there is a rise in antisemtism in Germany is that Germany hasn't yet learned how to be multicultural, and jews are going to be resented for their role, for being in the throes of this huge transformation. But Germany is not going to be the monolithic society that it once was, but it has to undergo that transformation or Germany will not survive.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy, Jimbo

>Jews import people who hate Jews
>oy vey, what's with all this anti-semitism lately!?!?!?!

t. Barbara Spectre

Happened in my hometown here in the states.

The Pakistani boys in my 5th grade class would yell at their female cousins and sisters for hanging out with white girls, especially if they suspected them of being Jewish. They also bullied and threatened the one kid in the class who was actually Jewish, telling him "Jew is dirty blood," and, "Muslims rule Jews." The (Jewish) teacher was too terrified to do anything.
Then there was the kid who bragged about his many cousins in Pakistan--some were rich, some had swimming pools, some went to Afghanistan to kill Americans (this was in 2003). At the time I thought he was just being edgy. It was pretty chilling when I realized that, while it may not actually have been true, he definitely wanted it to be.

That being said, there were a lot of Paki kids (including religious ones) who were very nice and friends with everyone. The Assyrian Christians were actually worse in terms of classroom behavior and petty crime; my grade school had very few blacks or hispanics, so for some unfathomable reason the Assyrians took it upon themselves to fill that niche. Never got the sense that they wanted to destroy America though.

I thought they went to their own schools.

Tbf the pakis/muslims have been here since the 50-60's now numbering around 2 million, you one the other hand have let in 2+ million over the course of 3 years, also the reason we had to import ours is because you guys had your centennial chimpout

really makes you wonder

Not all. In Germany your grades in elementary determine the high school you go to. Hauptschulen (the lowest one) are often majority immigrant and the German kids there start to talk like them.

We need to finish what we started 6 centuries ago

>you Jew
And what's the big deal?
When I was 10, and this was 13 years ago literally 90% of insults in my school in Warsaw was something like "You Jew!" or "You fucking gypsy"
when we were 12 we were making gas chamber jokes

I really don't see a problem here, I bet it were Polish kids making antisemitic jokes, not muslim ones

Lol calling other kids Jews was a popular insult in my 99% white school in WV

Arab oil is a product of Anglo imperialism- vassals with puppets

There was no hostilities between muslim and european nations for a very long time, but then Israel and JewSA happened.

Who ever wins it's still a win-win situation for us

Let me put it like this. Without Jews, Muslims would not hate us at all (Quran is very supportive of Christianity BTW). Without Muslims, Jews would still try to erradicate us.

Wahhabism was created by two Jews and was spread in Muslim part of the British empire .

Keeping the victim status alive, not that suprising if you ask me.

Jew has a negative connotation throughout the world. I wonder why.....

Vey ist mir, we poor Jews are the victims of the world, always being victimized. If anything, our Arab imports prove how much of victims we are. Remember 6,000,000^100 died in the Holocaust! Remember that our offspring will have inherited trauma for another 10 generations! Woe is he who is born a Jew, us, the victims and the scapegoats. Woe!

This is how you make a villain. You take some of the smartest people on the planet and bully them through their childhood simply for existing. Not smart.

>bible scoffers hating the chosen people
what else is new

the one guy who called everyone a jew at my school got really salty at me for climbing around on the holocaust memorial.

>saying a word
>antisemitism
dumb niggers

say it with me Sup Forums
>"YOU JEW!"

thats only because of all those muslim kids that now fill our schools

>bad goyim, stop being so perceptive!

it doesn't matter how hard you try to crush any attempt at an open dialogue, everyone notices that it is always a jew (or shabbos goyim directed jews) responsible for everything wrong in the world