New union?

So, I and other friends of mine (all of us scandies) have long wanted the nordic contries out of the eu and a nordic union in its place to promote stability over growth and strenghten the borders. Does /pol think this is possible or would set us on fire? We are aware of the former bad blood and shit but we think uniting against the eu would remove the last of it //excuse the autism

>Meme flag
>Wants a union
>Self hating faggot
Kys

> We are aware of the former bad blood and shit
Retarded American confirmed

No swedes. They need to die.

fuck off Abdul, you can't have our oil money

the only union i'd want sweden to be in is the united states of america

i dont want to be beholden to even more scandinavian cuckolds

Take schleswig holstein too and this would just work great

Don't form a fucking Union of yourselves, leave the EU and become independent. Also yes it is in your best interest to leave the EU because the euro by 2020 will collapse.

>no more cuckolds
>wants a union with cuckold the country
Why?

>finland
come on now

The euro is much stronger compared to the meme dollar that would collapse instantly if more countries stopped trading oil in dollars

schleswig holstein is family

are you kidding? how does that make any sense? How about you all form a Union and then allow the Canadian Maritime Provinces to join and then you can rebuild the north Atlantic cod industry?

That Norwegian witch isn't much better.

>sweden
>in the union
lel
also norway wouldn't join because all the recent oil money

Not going to happen. If anything, Finland will join up with the Baltics and visegrad states. Sweden is going to be minority Swede and an Islamic state in 15 years. Norway will survive on its own.

one of them is not like the others

Norway is actually in a worse state than Sweden.

The other countries don't want Sweden.

Sad but true.

>Swedistan
GL&HF

wtf are you talking about?

(pic is from a "norwegian" movie written by a swedish jew kek. ("natt til 17."))

OP here just randomly saying the finland is fucking awesome

We'll want you when a NS-like government is in place and we've freed ourselves from the foreign enemy.

NO UNIONS, EVER. Put a kitchen knife in your head OP.

the piece of shit kike also made this commercial

Oslo is quite possibly the most enriched city in the North.

I'll sharpen my spoons directly. Also not relevant to your post post we wanted not as much an economic union as a stronger nordic council to oppose eu sanctions that might be the result. so mainly borders and defense. None of that tax shit and laws from above

It's basically a small village

shit map.

Stockholm is objectively worse.

ya i'm lazy

the jews pushing this shit, as in they actual producers and directors, need to start getting named.

NO it's not, stop lying or your nose will grow bigger.

Nordics dont have any military to back it up. Sweden needs to produce nuclear weapons if you want this.

You guys had the kalmar union and yet you guys wanted out. Whats different this time?

Oslo is less than 70% Norwegian.

If you could meme in Slesvig and Holstein it would look better and please the danish

Back it up for what?

Did germany treatened you, if you leave the EU?

Good point!

Because at that time we didn't know there was worse people in the world than danes.

Show your country flag

Sweden guaranteed

Niggers.

Would a unified ethno-nationalistic nordic nation be the kangz of the world?

missing all the important islands

Don't you already have nordic union?
Fourth Reich would be cool, by the way. Just let NORDFRONT do their work.

Oh fuck off Finland, this meme has to end. If they want to join they'll have to become Swedish again, otherwise we'll start letting Estonians and millions of Russian mud people in.

Not an option sorry. But I'll gladly tell you where I am from. No.. Not Sweden. I am Danish. Technically Danish-German but we only care for passports here. The three others here not typing (as mentioned in OP) are a second dane, a swede and a faroese person. But the swede tells me to clarify she is scanian and says she awaits your disdain for this.

B-but Estonia is Swedish clay

This is the real map

Thanx for doing the work for me there, yes it totally was missing them.

Of course it is, but it's the same for them as for the Finns. If they want to be part of this new union they have to become Swedish again. We'd have to purge the russkyis first though.

The capital should not be in cuckistan. That's instant failure.

The only place that has the right to be capital of New Kalmar is Iceland.
The only country in the union where people are brave enough to rise up against corrupt prime minister and overthrow him.

fuck off

go suck on mahmoud's cock you cuck

no refugees are welcome here, niggers will be hunted down and burned

you've been warned, Al-Sveni

we should just anschluss Iceland and invade Norway, it's not like they could stop us anyway. Oslo would fall within the week. Sweden's air force alone is enough to maintain air superiority over all the others.

Even finland? If they can beat the russians then surely they stand a chance?

Swedish military is run by these women here. I'll give you 1 guess.

hey he's not wrong

you would take oslo, but why suffer such losses (they would be enormous btw)

It's not that refugees and niggers aren't welcome in Estonia, it's just that nobody wants to live in your Vladimir ridden shithole

Those ugly white girls are lucky they found a Chink even uglier than them.

>take land filled to the brim with Germans
nej Fritz....

The EU must die that I can agree with. However you and your meme flag can go to hell with your pathetic "muh union to survive against China / Russia".

>Muh evul oppressive Dane
>Dane enslave poor sweet Swedes
>Evil Dane colonizing the north
you do know how you sound right? Like a whiney burger nigger

>Because at that time we didn't know there was worse people in the world than danes.

you just hadn't realized the full potential of your cuckness yet sven.

>I am Danish
Not using Dannebrog. Braend i helvede din lille lus.

>danish-german

there's the problem. fucking german autism.

Trade and army union is all we need. Then we get a strong army and tell EU to fuck off.
A new "Scandinavian" language and the idea of mixed culture can fuck off too.

>A new "Scandinavian" language
no need. Embrace the katoffel and say Kamelåså
>mixed culture
gross
>Trade and army union is all we need.
we do not even need this.
>Then we get a strong army and tell EU to fuck off
nah just tell them to fuck off right now. What can they do? Germans are weak and pathetic and the French are not interested in keeping us in their gay union.

Exactly, people need to stop redrawing the fucking borders. Just go with Nordic Trade and Nordic Army.

Why does Finland have to be part of a "Nordic Union"? It should be Scandinavian + Iceland, Faroes and Svalbard, based off common ethnicity. Finland would be the one to stand out, with completely different language and culture. Don't give me the
>m-muh common history with sweden?
So? Should Poland be part of Germany because of shared history and borders?

Actually fuck you all

not a problem Svensker.

Shut up Nigeria

Kalmar Union 2.0 let's go. Out with the commies, kikes and niggers.

luk roeven blad

finnland is already part of the nordic union.

>army union
Once we convert our existing armada into aircraft Carriers.

Danish fleet.
Swedish jets.
Infinite Norwegian fuel.

We shall become the mightiest navy the earth has ever seen.

Well Poles aren't forced to learn German. ;)

This.
Only leddit americans use that flag. They know nothing about actual european history

top kek