Laura Loomer is a nutcase

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/887728382502416384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally who?

>mfw

Is she talking about a nose job? I don't speak jew..
Classic controlled opposition.
I love it though, (((rebel media))) presenters are jews/suck jew cock yet having mcginnes was labelled as anti jew.
Classic.

yes shes talking about a nose job

I find the Jewish nose attractive. Am I sick?

i feel like the only person in the world who would make a thread about this is the person who originally posted it

Disgusting.

Are u calling me Laura Loomer?

why a nose job? even as a Nazi i like it the way it is

DONT WORRY GUYS SHE HAS AN ASHKENAZI IQ

SHES ALL GOOD.

oy bae it wont help

i guess you could be one of the other 4 people who read this, but i dont think so

>has this shit saved
>calling anyone else a nutcase

Go home

She is bragging about using her donation money from that Shakespeare stunt for a nose job.

i cant right now im over at your moms house kiddo

is this a death threat to the Jewish people?

it can be cute but that dorsal fin on Laura's face is fucking brutal and accentuates all of her other hideous rat features. She's like a medieval caricature of a Jewess.

She needs it, bitch looks like a tranny with passable tits.

I guess it just goes to show you, once a jew, always a jew. It doesn't matter what political cause they take up, they're always beholden to themselves and no one else.

>Laura loomer is pro physical removal.

She's going to find out once she's done with getting that honker shaved off she needs to change her cheek bones, her chin, and her mouth next.

imagine being the orbiter of a neocon kike that looks like she's from Inland Empire
imagine being that desperate

Her 23&me came back 6,000,000% Jewish.

That's a big nose.

The jews are so eager to hide their jewness.

Fuck me, is she that ugly? Do jews really need that much surgery to look passable? Of course, stupid question.
But isn't it funny, (((((((Rebel media)))))) and Co claim to be conservative, when she doesn't even try to appear or look conservative, but is whoring herself out for every trend and surgery to make her look passable.
True conservative girls, ones who value simplicity and dress and act accordingly will be forever 6,000,000% more attractive than this jew monstrosity.

The new Jew face of the alt-lite. She's part of the Mike Cernokike, Pissdick, Rebel Media partnership with Infowars. INFOJEWS, your alternative to MAINSTREAM JEWS!!
We've got new jews for your news, goy!! LMAO

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/887728382502416384

4 u