UNITE THE RIGHT IN CHARLOTTESVILLE - AUGUST 12 - #RIGHTWINGWOODSTOCK

23 days remain. This will be the event of the summer. If you live in the Eastern US, you have no reason not to go.
Check out one of the links below and get involved.

>FACEBOOK PAGE
faceberg_com/events/137857813439031/

>(UNOFFICIAL) DISCORD SERVER
discord_gg/pyMKakB

Fuck you if you live on the east coast you Yankee shitheads.

What about
>Georgia
>South Carolina
>North Carolina
>Virginia

Be there or be a fucking faggot. This thing is going to be a watershed moment for the far right.

Yep. This is critical for us. I want to see us get more attendees than counterprotesters - and there will be thousands

I'm going to try and go there.

You have my blessing.
Go and win.

Cant wait for the 8ch schizos to sperg out about muh coop

Let's be real. We're going to be outnumbered. But I'm not worried about it. Our guys are better and more organized and more disciplined in every way than the opposition. Antifa will show themselves to be the instigators of violence that they are, and we will show the world that we are a new breed, something they haven't seen in more than half a century.

Is there a hood law in virginia as in alabama that prevents antifa from masking? That would be funny, again

Enoch said that theres going to be a thousand nationalists

> Flying the flag of a bunch of losers who fought like faggots
Whew

Yeah, there's no masks allowed by law. That should really fuck them over

Yes. And it's enforced with draconian efficiency in Virginia. ANYONE who masks up will get the long arm of the law up their ass to the elbow.

Yes. There's going to be at least a thousand of us. The leftists will have as many, and more. There's no way the cops will be able to control this thing. There's going to be at least two and a half thousand people there, all told. We need every able bodied man to be there to stand with us.

I can't wait for this! KEKOLDS UNITE! LET'S MARCH AND SHOW THE WORLD THAT WE PREFER TO WATCH OTHER MEN HAVE SEX!

I'll go if you guys take Baked Alaska off the bill. He's a meme and poser.

Also, why is Mike Enoch's name before Spencers? That's going to upset Richard if he finds out.

Commie black bloc and antifa in the south I doubt those cowards would fuck with real white men?

Virginia is close enough to the North that they're going to be there in force. We're bringing people in from every corner of the nation, you can bet they're doing the same. As much as they're pussy faggots, it's never wise to underestimate your enemy.

Robert E. Lee: hated slavery, only fought for the Confederacy to avoid fighting his home, was the main reason for somewhat peaceful unification
Charlottesville: OMG WHAT A RACIST TAKE DOWN DAH STATUE

Jefferson: owned slaves, raped them constantly, enjoyed whipping the small ones, boasted of it constantly
Charlottesville: mmmMMM We loves him! Put his picture on everything!

Charlottesville is a sesspool of rascist, hypocrite carpetbaggers

lol I might actually be visiting c-ville that weekend for other reasons.

>be you
>admit slavery was bad
>still get mad when people shit on the CSA

hmmmmmmm

I like how you made up false arguments. A-

At least its before the 21st