Meanwhile in Russia... Ru.Youtube. Kremlin censorship

Hi. I’ll just leave this here. We just fight for our rights. Thx for understanding.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZwAVsAgsLQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DZwAVsAgsLQ?t=180
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did you hack our election?

2 fat. Try again later.

bump

Aww

STOP HACKING US REEEEEEEEEEE

Do not forget about Yarovaya's package and Article 282.

Russia is literally left-authoritarian pro-globalization pro-immigration anti-white shithole masquerading as a right-wing pro-white superpower.

B-But based RT told me otherwise! Putin = savior of the white race!

Seriously, do you believe in this shit?
He left millions of Russians to die in Central Asia, still has not entered the visa regime, said that Orthodoxy is closer to Islam, bans holocaust denial, dances to the songs of globalists, destroyed scientific and technical potential and economy....
Damn, I sound like Alexei "First Toast for the Holocaust" Navalny.
But seriously, Russia is false alternative to stupid goys.

Stop spreading EU propaganda and fuck out, navalnybot

+15

>shills thread have no respond
>lets gather all proxyniggers and try again.
yawwnnnnn

Day of the Rake when?
Любoй, ктo мнe нe нpaвитcя - пpoкcи-хoхoл. Maнь, пиздyй нa /пo/paшy, тyт cиpиyc бизнec, c ЗOГoм бopeмcя

you nigger

Coudn't you tell that I was being ironic?
>Alexei "First Toast for the Holocaust" Navalny
What are his chances of toppling Huilo?

In Russia there are no elections, the system is broken. There must be a miracle like Trump election.
But if Navalny wins, he will declassify all the Soviet archives. Truth about Cultural Marxism, communist revolutions and debunk
(((their))) lies!

Fuck off, commie

>declassify all the Soviet archives
That could possibly lead to civil war. This is the very reason our Cheka bags haven't been opened here too.
Violence would ensue if the masses got around to the truth. But I'm still for it, harsh truth is better than a (not so)pleasant lie.

I agree. But I'm more interested in the archives of German camps captured by the USSR.
If archival materials prove that Holocaust is Holohoax, then we could save the Western civilization and white race.

Race/Ethnos > Civilization > Country

RT is very left-leaning

youtu.be/DZwAVsAgsLQ?t=180
/ourguy/

I don't think they're pro globalization. I think they just want their own brand of it. Also, fix our fucking motherland already, it's fucking embarrassing.

>Eesti flag
>our motherland
Who is "we"? If it is who I think it is: you have to go back!

Putin 2 terms come to end, right? Who is it going be now, Medvedev again?

I'll go back when there's something to go back to. Also, kindly fuck off from Eesti, the estonian people can handle their own problems.

>kindly fuck off from Eesti
You first. They are our brothers. You are not.
>the estonian people can handle their own problems
If you haven't noticed, you are their main problem. It's obvious that your allegiance is to Russia, and not Estonia.

He can run again, he changed the Russian constitution so that you don't have a term limit.

I'm half Estonian and we are not your "brothers". Go to Lithuania for brotherly love. Our problem is that we are surrounded by enemies like Russia or the EU overlords. Elugu Eesti! we should just dig a ditch and set ourselves free from this continent.

>half Estonian
There is no such thing. You are either Estonian or Russian. No inbetweens.

>kamikadze_d

Ух ты, Шapий этoмy пoлyпoкepy вcё-тaки втopyю дыpкy нe пpocвepлил.

This doesn't change the fact that you are not our "brothers" and that i should start digging so we get away from all of you in the name of greater and more importantly INDEPENDENT and FREE Estonia.

Fuck off you traitorous scum, you fucked us over at WWII and even before that. Now you are fucking us over financiali by not raising your taes to our level so we would not mess with each other financial matters.

>Alexei "First Toast for the Holocaust" Navalny.

>Alexei "First to snitch on 282 article for kosher tusovka" Navalny.

>But if Navalny wins, he will declassify all the Soviet archives.

Aгa, чтoбы вce yзнaли, кaк дeмшизa дpyг нa дpyгa cтyчaлa в КГБ и HКBД, кaк Coлжeницын.

Firslt it was
>we
and
>our motherland
And now it's
>we
as in
>INDEPENDENT and FREE Estonia
You are sending some mixed signals here.
Oh, and it's ELAGU, not ELUGU Eesti.

>This is the very reason our Cheka bags haven't been opened here too.

Because there is probability that your "freedom fighters for democracy", like Lech Valesa in Poland, were seksots of the Soviet Government.

It is sort of a common knowledge, since faggots even use the same rhetorics as soviets (only change the bourgeois West to Putinist Russia).

I'm a millennial. Wasn't fully redpilled until 2014. Knew something was wrong and would lurk on feminist websites like Jezebel Gawker Salon Vox Slate for years in order to understand and establish a narrative. What were they after, what did they want, why were they doing this, why were they seeking the active destruction of my people and civilization. I'm part of a Facebook page of Alt-righters. This came from a member I trust. Putin is a degenerate goon that has been planting seeds of destruction and the minds of people for years. This is a war for all that we are. If I'm given a weapon of opportunity I'm going to take it. You do with it what you will.

Screw democracy. it's the current government and 'our' magnates who are complicit.

jews want to destroy indians?

>you fucked us over at WWII
How?
>and even before that
??

Yeah, it's almost like i can feel good about two countries at the same time. A radical idea. I'll tell you this though, you can start worrying about your part of the earth and not clinging to some past and false idea of brotherhood that was placed on us by german conquerors. Have fun looking after Latvia, well continue making Estonia great.

Part occupant, part stuck up "Nordick" Estonian, all asshole. I should have known better.

>jews want to destroy indians?
No, the user is using copypasta, here's a post from earlier today.

Well you have my moral support, I'm always inspired to see people stand up to tyrants.

>let's go our separate ways and not interact
>wow, what an asshole
I don't think your words speak louder than my ever could.

Zhirinovsky is the establishment's personal clown. He drops some synthetic low-quality red pills from time to time during meetings, but he never forgets to verbally suck off his audience at the end of his speeches, because he knows he's just as full of shit as everyone else.

Russians are like niggers. They are poor and blame their problems on everyone but themselves.

Burger memes.

Youtube is a locked down shithole anyway, they can eat christian children, nobody cares.