Brazilians are AFRO-LATINOS

Sup Forums should know this already , brazilians are not normal latinos , they are afro-latinos the average "white" brazilian carries around 10-20% subsaharan african dna.
Even though most of latinos are mixed raced , even the most mixed of latinos are less mixed than the average "white" brazilians , therefore don´t group us with disgusting afro latino brazilians.
Thanks Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgkDXNxLAUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow nobody gives a fuck about Brazil.
Good kek

Just like the US, yes.

UMA DELICIA

Wait a minute... Those hands on the shoulders... Something doesn't add up here

The girl on the right is cute.

The chick near the green wig is cute

Source?

Sometimes genes from different races mix up kinda well. But in most cases it's just an abomination.

Esse meme eh uma delicia cara

No , My friend no , dont even try to drag the US , Argentina or Uruguay down with you , you mixed raced mongrel.
Typical br monkeys love to do that , to drag others to their mud.

Don't care.

Show flag, faggot. Brazil might be a hell on Earth but you never know, your country might be even worse.

Worse than Brazil?
Nah I´d Have to live in subsaharan Africa for that

Fake news, Brazil is a 96% pure white country and those 4% remaining are only here to meet our diversity quota

Yes ofc , these are your "pure white" germans of south brazil , kek Levantines larping as germans like it´s 1930

Uses the word "Latinos" nor referring to Romans.
Is a burger with no education whatsoever.
Hides flag.
Uses the gayest of flags with an ideology which is below even Kekistani kids intelligence.
Does not present sources.
Does not have the vaguest idea of the biological concept of race.
Probably thinks he'd become "afro-latino" if he visited Brazil...

Yeah, Brazil is kind of shit. But it is not very different from where you live, cunt. Also, kill yourself and leave my bastard niggers lone.

Please, explain to us what is the difference between America and Brazil.
Please, explain the difference between your equally mongrelised "states".

le 52% laughing to le 42%...

OP is a jew trying to divide us whites so we are easier to control

I met some pardo hues and they looked and behaved like chimps. One of them said his favourite "artist" was "Mano Brown(?)", mano being slang for brother. KEK

Best version

UMA

I don't want to say that Brazil is white, or a white country. It sure isn't. But there are still probably some 50 million or more whites in Brazil.

Pic related, average Brazilians in Petrópolis, inland Rio de Janeiro. With some library project for children.

I had the hope that you were mistranslating "Mano Negra"

youtube.com/watch?v=xgkDXNxLAUo

But there is a Mano Brown and it's terrible.

pic related, children at a school in Nova Petrópolis, Rio Grande do Sul, Southern Brazil (mostly Italian and Portuguese colonisation, some German and Spaniard).

and brazil is the rape and murder capital of the world

low iq violent mongrel monkies

embrace the diversity goy

Same Nova Petrópolis, Rio Grande do Sul, Southern Brazil.

Finally, pic related, Brazilian Imperial Family.

There are still whites in here. Slowly dying, getting older and declining by the day, but we are still here.

I will rest my head in my grave one day, knowing I had the answer to the eternal question of why Brazil is such a failure of a nation.

I get demonized if I say race-mixing ended all our chances of being a great country, but God knows it's the truth.

Miscigenation killed everything beautiful in Brazil, and I will make sure people get to know this.

Aren't you the fourth economy in the world?

Don't forget their Jew blood

The nineth, in any realistic terms.

But that is going down the drain soon.

Yes, we are many times more rich than Norway, now tell me, which country is objectively better?

What good is a strong economy when you can barely call your fellow patriots kin?

Wut?

Term you are looking for is Mestiso

** Mulato, heat is frying my brain.