How many people need to die?

youtu.be/hpLlOxacq_8>385 mass shootings in the US in 2016
>3780 children were killed or injured in 2016 due to gun violence
>in the first 7 weeks of 2017 470 children were killed or injured due to gun violence

How many children need to die or be injured for you to see that our gun policy is outdated?
youtu.be/hpLlOxacq_8

ALL OF THEM

Which part of Shall not be Infringed do retards not get?

Fucking globalist retard, no such thing as gun violence if you mean the inner cities drug wars where niggers and spics kill each other yes there is your gun violence and it's actually the culture don't touch my fucking guns cuck

>3780 children
How many of them were black, and how many of them were technically adults?

This is what you have resorted to Shlomo? Oy Vey! The children!

This is 3 or 4 shooting threads now.
Sup Forums being used as perception management and predictiv programming platform.
Expect MK Ultra shooter to be ' activated ' soon.

Once they start the cuckification process is unstoppable. You'll become like britain that even the police doesn't have guns, just butterknifes

Ask me how i know that

>comments not visible
He's the coward

How do you know that?

t. European

And how many of them were injured in a nigger's turf war?

>Britain bans guns
>becomes knife and acid attack capital of Europe
>Triple the violent crime rate of USA

AHHHH Gun Control. Much like drug control a black market will be created and there will be more arms in the hands of the wrong people than ever.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

All of them.

Nice ad retard.

Gun control folks are next level stupid. Gun control only disarms well meaning citizens. Criminals don't give a fuck and gun control only makes the black market gun trade even more lucrative. Dumb pieces of shit. All of them.

>No guns
>Easier to establish a police state

Britain is a great example of how disarming a population just fucks everything up.

Obscene crime rates
Government can turn to authoritarian police state
Populace turns to beta cucks

Tell you what we can ban guns if my plan doesn't work. First we ban niggers and if that doesn't work guns will be banned.

Sage

SHALL

BULLSHIT! If you really hate guns so much you fucking coon then MOVE TO some queer EU country that outlawed them! Who told you to behave in such a tyrannical manner? You're mom as she raised you alone? But seriously if you REALLY feel that way and aren't just trying to get attention siding with totalitarians, the I suggest you boycott guns in your movie, in your video games in the books you read, etc. BUT YOU WON't You'll just continue to make a mockery out of the idea of any kinda of workable democracy for attention. Perhaps you should seek therapy. Usually they call that an obsession and can give you some good downers so you shut the fuck up for once. Rep friends and family are right on this one: COME AND TAKE MINE....if ya really think you can lol

>How many """"people""" need to die?

Don't you mean niggers? And to answer that question, I would give the timeless answer of:" All of them."

This.

lol
gun control ??????????????

you mean, *Nigger control

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

>having guns is cowardice
>banning them isnt

We had people willing to die at Bundy Ranch just for cattle to move. They will not take our guns.

>How many people need to exist before you take away all their rights?

Probably like 20 billion

Or we can keep our rights and stop overpopulating earth

How many leftists are there?

Anyone have the pics of snipers scaring feds away in Nevada? As reckless as that was, it really sent a message that Americans dont want to be tread on and actually have the right to stand up when threatened with unjust violence/intimidation from oppressive rulers

Feds know when to back down.

/thread

>Blind op

Every fucking time

>When youre so operator you put oppressive federal tyrants in your crosshairs on tuesday and go to work on wednesday

Why is America so freedom boner inducing?

>How many children need to die or be injured
All of the nonwhites ones.

>1 post by this ID

I think 3779 of those incidents happened in Chicago

>How many people need to die?
About 6 billion, if you consider non-whites to be people.

Holy shit that freeway barrier was practically made as a defensive position

Everyone who posts the same scripted propaganda post every day needs to die, then all the commodified "refugees" need to die, then more.
Sage goes in the options field. No post that reposts the same text every day can be legitimate.

You tell me.

Commented, scorned, and reported for infringing on my rights.

Yea the Bundy Ranch stand-off gave me a total rager.