Whitewashing

Why do wh*Tes always have to ruin everything?

White skin, blue/green eyes, blonde/red hair comes from Neanderthals.

Niggers evolved from monkeys. Humans evolved from Neanderthals

You sure it's not just the curse of ham tho?

You made this thread yesterday.

Is your question in regards to that image actually "Why did scientists update their view of something after they obtained more data?"

Aren't whites both?
We come from niggers AND neanderthals.

Inventing modern society is ruining everything?

>previous data showed X
>new data changed X to Y

really made me think....

It could be found out that whites descended from tapeworms and I'd still rather be white than a nigger.

it says "an ancestor" on the left, meaning they thought we shared DNA with both images. are niggers this bad with reading comprehension?

Mostly niggers.
Niggers breed with Neandertal but only male nigger+female neanderthal was possible. So gene flow was limited. Only 4 percent.

Why the fuck are all you niggers putting an asterisk where the "I" goes, what are you, some kind of nigger loving faggot?

Why do turkposters talk about white people all the time? Envy?

>depiction of ancient man from evidence we had 100+ years ago
>depiction of man after new evidence has come to light

out of africa theory was proven false, its now out of the balkans

roach

>roach
Into the trash
Sage in all fields

About 3-7% for most europeans. Slavs and some (east?-)asians with about 20% more (also ~4-8%).

In on epic thread

this isn't true at all. han chinese have more neanderthalis DNA than whites. everyone who isn't sub saharan african or australasian descends from cro mangon from the fertile crescent about 40k years ago(all whites, native americans, most north africans, and 99%< of asians). whites are about 2-4% neanderthal and han chinese are about 6%. neither "descend" from neanderthals specifically, we are mostly cro magnid through and through. and we share a common ancestor with most sub saharan africans about 70-90k years ago.

It unrelated. I am talking about the gene flow between two subspecies.

> comparing 1950's understanding with today's understanding

Turks.

>Moving the goalpost
wh*Te subhuman pls

Looks like an 1800s illustration to the left and it denotes an "ancestor", 20 000 years.

Neanderthal died out ~40 000 years ago.

The timeline is wrong and the illustration is much too primitive and apelike, but it's clearly the best they could do not having all the information and certainly not genetic data.

Now that we have better evidence the illustrations must change. In fact skin tone of Neanderhals was one of the hotly debated issues with early indications of light hair being met with skepticism.

But instead of some WE WUZ bullshit, people accepted that not only were they light skinned and haired, they were likely interbreeding with modern humans.

Of course instead of recognizing the triumph of science or the acceptance of not having major riots over being linked to Neanderthal, they try scoring a political point about making illustrations more active.

I guess that's what happens when you still look like he picture on the left.

>whites originally depicted dinosaurs as looking like this

>now they look different

those white devils strike again

>Tyrannosaurus Rex depicted standing upright 40 years ago
>Tyrannosaurus Rex depicted standing parallel to the ground 20 years ago
>now those whack-ass scientist say T-Rex had feathers
I want off this wild ride.

> calling scientific advancement 'moving the goalpost'

>whites discovered
typical yt

can mods just ban this t*rk already he spams these shit threads

Nuke Turkey

Wait until a Finn scrolls down here...

y'all posting on a side thread

shut the fuck up you huge crybaby

Not an argument

Just filter out some buzzwords (wh*tes; whitewashing, etc.) or btfo him with arguments till he gives up.

im a turk and im a special piece of shit because i take pride in being one

Sage

>Niggers evolved

wow its almost like new discoveries change previous notions of our understanding of the prehistoric world.
You filthy subhuman roach go get shot by a kurd