What do you think about Lehi...

What do you think about Lehi? Also known as the most right wing underground jewish movement before the founding of israel. They were quite fascist in their views.

The Fighters for the Freedom of Israel – Lehi, aka The Stern Gang, was a jewish paramilitary group created by Avraham "Yair" Stern after the split of Irgun, in order to fight British rule over Palestine, ideologically similar to Mussolini's Italy.
Stern's plan was to fight alongside with the Axis, and free the lands of Palestine from the British, and to help Germany by forcing all the jews from Europe to migrate to his newly-formed Israel, which would become a country ruled by "nationalist and totalitarian principles".
In 1940, the Lehi sent a diplomat to Mussolini in order to gain his support and to assert Israel's will to become a satellite nation, and so he did, signing the document known as "The Jerusalem Agreement", in which the State of Israel would cede all the lands of Jerusalem to the Vatican, except for the Jewish Quarter, bringing the nation under the aegis of the Italian Fascists.
Most of their attempts to contact Germany didn't succeed, either because of the difficulty to go through the brits, and Irgun soldiers alike, or because of the simple refusal of Berlin in cooperate with Jews.
After the war, with Stern's death, Lehi's chairmen and commanders became associated with Nazbol, until the party's merging with the Israeli Defense Forces in 1948

This is from their instructions to members of the organization:
-Do not present your real views to anyone outside the organization
-Do not present yourself as nationalist, better left wing
-If possible, decorate your room with fitting imagery to your false identity, for example Viezman or Karl Marx (top kek)

They HATED brits for 'illegally occupying' rightful israeli clay, and claimed that Israel belongs to the Israeli people by birthright. They mostly worked against the british mandate with various terror acts.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kikes all get gassed

when

soon

They literally tried to ally with Hitler to get him to deport all German Jews to Israel in order to establish a state.

Jews,taking advantage of the moment and seeking their fortune.

Nothing new.

OY VEY WW2 TIME TO KILL THE BRITS WHILE THEY R BUSY KILLING GERMANS *RUBS HANDS*

And? They had shared interest

What's wrong with that?

Why are you so ignorant? They were resisting brits from much earlier than WW2

>he supports an Arabic army because they could kill some kikes

disgusting

Nothing, I just think it is pretty funny. It certainly would have been a better idea than gassing them. Stern was a cool guy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

This was a thing too

Very Great movement.
I don't think they would have done anything if Rommel didn't reach the Suez so they were somewhat useless for Axis powers.

They were very happy when Hitler agreed to Haavara agreement and even spoke to german official diplomat Werner Otto von Hentig about helping with Haavara agreement and cooperating with Germany.
Anglo fags at those time hated idea of independent Mandatory Palestine and didn't support any kind of israeli independence movement to preserve their colonial dominance, so they made agreement as weak as possible.

I think it would have been main destination of deportation of jews from europe if Germany won.

I like how britain had the most land it ever held in 1920 but now it's worse than ex soviet countries for a white man to live in

The kikes cannot truly be fascist, they can try though

Beady anglo outplayed himself. kek.

It's always funny reading how desperately Churchill tried to stop immigration problem in britain after the war, but parliament lobbyist ignored him as soaked drunk he was.

god damn it britanistan

I respect any peoples with national interests at heart.

That said, what's the political and demograpich situation in your country? How many arabs, leftism vs right etc, please explain jew, thanks shalom.

Israel is roughly what Nazi Germany would have been if it was less expansionist and left to it's own devices.

There's 2-4 mil arabs I think, not sure if the stats that say 1.7mil in israel include the west bank and gaza (I don't think they do)

Total lefties are a minority, but there's a significant amount of totally SJW tier leftists here that believe israel should give land to arabs + believing in feminism and all that bs.

Israel is a lot more ethnically diverse than you would like to believe
Most jews are very different in the first place, and mizrahi + spharadi jews have much lower IQ than ashkenazi and look like actual arabs

Also there's a ton of nigger workers here legally and illegally, and some amount of philipinos and thai people, and a lot of russians