Acid attacks

Is it even safe to go out in Britain any more? Give me ONE legit reason to leave my apartment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nqro2DTGhlo
youtube.com/watch?v=XeVZQoJ5FdE
thesun.co.uk/news/4033143/east-london-acid-attack-pregnant-woman-baby-bump-partner-face/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that flag
>apartment

burger detected

Your life will suck if you stay inside all your life, retard

acid attacks are apart of living in a big city

But at least I won't be disfigured for life.

Larp needs work
>yo buddies I'm a native United Kingdomer, I bought a bag of chips the other day after I took the elevator down from my apartment when this big 18 wheeler truck roared out of the parking lot and ran into my local pharmacy. Those things belong on highways, not the main street of my suburb

Can Japanese trucks even compare?

Trucks now have agency, thanks (((Canada)))

P A R T A N D P A R C E L
A
R
T

A
N
D

P
A
R
C
E
L

If you were a Brit you'd know that your flat is more likely to catch fire than you get a melty hello on your way to the shops

God bless responsible gun owners.

PART AND PARCEL

I bet you brits wish your grandparents migrated to North America way back when.

Sh-shoop?

nope

Nope.

That one was a tumor

I wonder when this will start happening in Sweden.

Where do these people even get acid from?

JEsus christAlthough this is Tim McGrath who list his face to cancer, not acid. Partly why it looks so bad is they are creating extra skinflaps to grow skin for grafts.

and aparcel mate.

Cancer

He had an aggressive tumour, he wasn't splashed with acid.
Don't lie.

Standard household chemicals. Drain cleaner, pool chemicals, etc. Hardware stores carry them.

he was balding so his life was already over anyway

>britain 2030
>unable to morally accept the requiements, mercenaries are sent into the london walled cities in order to clean the acid-attack gangs
>losses are absolute for the gangs

To enjoy your diversity, mate!

the actual chance of YOU getting atacked is close to 0 you fucking pussy. Grow up

Part and parcel

>wh*Tes are afraid of getting attacked if they leave their house
>Muslims travel to Syria to help out their brothers even with all odds against them

I didn't realize for the longest time that the little girls that the muslims were raping were White.

I imagine that the media is obfuscating this story too. Is the low-down that muslims are throwing acid at Whites?

You suffer from liberal statistical dyslexia.

Statistics and probability are not reality, they are impressions and abstractions of reality.
Just because you are "statistically more likely to die from a coconut falling on your head than being attacked with acid" doesn't change the fact that you can be attacked by acid.

This is a clear problem with leftist thinking I've noticed.

This is why the rest of us should declare independence. Make those in favour of the status quo live with it, give them the cities they've already broken, wall them in and leave them to rot.

Bin that acid mate.

Sandniggers and jews are taking over. Give it a little more time and your history will be destroyed completely.

I used to work in London while based in Essex. Between the frequent terrorist attacks and even more frequent acid attacks, if I was still in that job, I would have just flat out refused to take the van to London. I wouldn't even care if I get fired.

Now with that said, I have to wonder, how are there so many people that CHOOSE to LIVE in that hellhole?

Get a mask.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nqro2DTGhlo

It's just an excuse to ignore a problem.
Murray puts it best.

To move to the US

b8. ignore roach plz

but this is exactly why us more intelligent whites are so afraid. its not that muslims are the problem per se, but that we are so split because only half of us (if not less?) realize that its because we dont even like each other for the decisions that we force on each other. we dont go help our brothers because we think our brothers are the reason we have to deal with the shit in the first place. which is true.

well, its sort of true. the real red pill that these idiot brothers of ours have to realize here in white america is that our main enemy, in THIS context, is actually our sisters. theyre the ones doing this progressive crap. males arent dumb enough to do that outright, but they ARE dumb enough to give females the right to do it themselves and then convolute things badly enough to not be able to see the bigger picture.

and that is exactly where we stand right now. it's not looking good, so ill say it again: us more intelligent ones are worried, and there isnt fuck all we can do about it. men have to figure it out themselves...

PART

Go stab some mudslimes?

Where are they even getting all this acid? They're just doing some basic chemistry with shit like drain cleaner, right?

I get that brown people in the UK have long thrown acid at each other. It's their culture.

But the idea that they're doing this to strangers in the course of robberies SERIOUSLY would make me think twice about visiting the UK.

>in britain
Move up north, or to a WHITE city. Or the countryside.

If you are in London, you are living the true dystopian life, packed in like sardines, ready to die.

Stop and search cut because it's "racist" to blacks who cause 36% of knife crime as 13% of London's population, and 24% of stabbing victims are other black men.
Stop and searches DOWN 28%
Gun crime UP 42%
Knife crime UP 24%
Crime in almost all categories UP, 4.5%

And Paki Mayor sets up an Internet Hate Crime Institute instead
What a fucking laugh

I hope that fucker gets acid thrown in his face

Battery repair I'd assume.

Go to the auto store you can buy all the acid you want.

>it was scary but afterwards I slammed a few brewskis at the bar with my buds and felt a lot better. Can't wait to see the big game on Saturday. Manchester City are my favorite soccer team. They rock! God save the King lads.

Not just strangers, or pakis, its niggers throwing acid on other gangs or their families, or straight out attacking random people they don't like.

at this point, I would just go burn a mosque to the ground
WITH NO SURVIVORS

No it isn't. if you sit on public transport there's 50% chance theres some pakkie Jihadist cunt siting some where on the bus

That is the face of someone who paid the toll.

It would be zero if we didn't import 3rd worlders.

Going to cities is pretty far down my "want to do" list. The acid crap has just made it even less likely.
But it's not a racial thing.I'm no Muslim apologist (far from it) and yes they do use it as do Indians but there've been news reports of chavs doing shit like this for years. Usually they use bleach and spray it in people's eyes (sometimes blinding them permanently).
But yeah, stay out of cities, they are utter shite.

Yeah don't fight for your home, just give up and move to another place and let the foreigners take over your home.
Don't worry they will never move to where you've just moved to forcing you to move somewhere else in a downward spiral until there is nowhere left to go.

>Yeah don't fight for your home
In the modern era state defines what the home is.
And they have decided to define it as multiculture.
That is not my home, and I will not fight for it.

Leaving london cos of this

Because gf is hot

and white

I'm with you lad, countryside life is based.

Gun clubs and shit

ok then what about when the city's are full and they start to flood the countryside?

What? You going to fight back then? You were too much of a pussy to fight for your original home.

Cities don't get full. They just build higher and the pakis act like termites.

I have never seen an immigrant community in a rural area.

you refused to fight to prevent the muslim invasion because you were scared to die, now youre going to die anyway and the muslims will have taken over. congrats.

Don't walk around in urban shitholes without a large water bottle

Bongs this will save your life, seconds matter

We can afford to have our faces disfigured if it means we save more pople from war. Like stop being so selfish

To kill sandniggers.

Is that a legit enough reason for your pussy ass to leave your apartment? Oh wait you have already been conquered you spineless cuck bong.

The jig is up, T-1000.

>carrying water

You have to carry a bottle of base solution to neutralise the acid dumbass

Brits allowed it to come to this, Brits deserve the result.

>bongcucks can't go outside without being attacked with acid
Finally the universe is delivering justice to the tyrannical oppressors.

c'mon, rory. these random brits haven't done any oppressing.

Dumb fuck, water is neutral and will dilute the acid. You know bases are corrosive as well?
Water is the easiest and will save lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=XeVZQoJ5FdE

>63%
white americans allowed it to come to this, white americans deserve the result.

Time to ban assault acid.

You are an absolute mong m8

Most Brits today have Irish blood, most Irish have Brit blood and more Brits and paddies have died fighting with each other rather than against each other. We have more in common than nearly any other people on earth, no more brother wars, faggot.

and? the brits were still oppressors. not that I hate brits your just a faggot

Good find.
It's why we need to learn to be more aggressive to attack the group.
We cannot afford to continue to be scared of them. We actually have the numbers now.

Courage is contagious.

from yesterday
thesun.co.uk/news/4033143/east-london-acid-attack-pregnant-woman-baby-bump-partner-face/

This is the Eternal Anglo's reward for refusing Hitler's numerous peace offers. Justice is being served.

Clean up when ?

Taiwanese special forces look badass.

We have them here in the US too

They have to, according to one of my CS teachers "China has over 2000 missiles pointed at Taiwan, what can we do..? Anyways, in java.."

He had an aggressive tumor so they just cut half his face off and let him walk around like that?
Yeah right

PICK UP THAT CAN

seems like brexit was a good thing after all

enjoy your shitskin island!

>living in a flat
>calling it an apartment
Move to a white village, you pathetic faggot.

>that flag
actually, don't. Pls get melted, faggot

>Give me ONE legit reason to leave my apartment.
To take back your streets. Get a group together. You are not vigilantes. You are just a safe group of observers making sure everyone is enjoying their evenings and not being harrassed/raped/killed. Report any and all crimes to police.

He's right though.

>Normans invaded Britain
>Normans invaded Ireland
>Lord of the Isles rises up and BTFO Normans
>Lord of the Isles assassinated by Irish
>Ireland gets invaded again
>Modern Irish blame Brits

I'll admit the religious discrimination was a mistake and a huge provocation. But look what devotion to the catholic church has got you.

would you rather get splashed with acid or nanked with the machete ?

>apartment.
Into le trash dispenser you go!

No fucking way

I'm Catholic English and my family have been persecuted for centuries, still don't wish my fellow Brits who are Anglicans to suffer the fate we have in store (we do deserve it due to our degeneration though)

Gus from Breaking Bad.