Is Iran our enemy or our friend?

Is Iran our enemy or our friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtu.be/ZrAfMDAqzLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well they're better than the Saudis.
That must count for something.

Persians are white and based.

No friends among Muslims.

Individually some of them are fine.

The current state of Iran is disastrous.

Just make sure Sunni and Shia keep killing each other.

Iranians are good people. Definitely friends.

Depends on who you mean by our. If you're talking about the average Sup Forumsack I wouldn't exactly say friend but they probably agree on most things and think that Iran is overall not a bad nation that does its best to resist the influence of International Jewry.

Iran is based.

Racially they are of our stock. Geopolitically, it makes sense to support the Shia minority against the Sunni majority. So all in all, yes they should be our allies against our racial and geopolitical competitors in the region like the kikes and Sunni Arabs.

Those are these guys who are trying to nuke Israel and are getting uranium from US?

Iranians are the good guys. They don't spread degeneracy, don't ask for gibsmedat, don't fund terrorism in the West. They just want to defend shias and secularists from wahhabis and """your greatest ally""". God bless them

Iran is our biggest enemie after NK, retards ITT unironically believe in the Persia=Aryan bullcrap. I'd take Saudi over fucking Iran of all places any day of the week. Wipe those mudshits off the face of the earth.

>being cucked at the point you have to praise Muslims because "muh terrorism"

This

Iran is fucking evil. They hate the west and christianity. I hope they keep fighting the sunnis so both the sunnis and shias die.

Iran is fucking evil. They hate the west and christianity. I hope they keep fighting the sunnis so both the sunnis and shias die.Finnaly someone with some common sense here

whatever you say, Karim

Honorary Aryan Masterrace

confirmed by hitler himself as Persia was an Axis bro

>I hope they keep fighting the sunnis so both the sunnis and shias die.
If Europe were oil-rich, then the Protestant and Catholic sectarian divisions would be fueled as pretext for different factions to spread power. China or some other foreign power would be backing the Christian fanatics that are most easily bribed over the other fanatics. You're all faggots following Semitic cults.

I'm 100% White and will never get along with any semite, kike, mudshit, sunni or shia, or whatever.

Christianity is just a Semitic bastardization of Zoroastrianism, so you may be 100% White externally but inwardly you are a kike. Christianity and Islam are both shit.

Our frenemy.

Europe don't need: ''blacks, jews, arabs'' friends.
We have all the diversity we need.

No, it's an artificial boogeyman that Israel uses to claim victim status and thus get more international aid money.

Europe is inherently and quintessentially Christian. At least France is. Since the (((Republic))) everything collpases.
Christianity is a rupture towards Judaism and semitic people. That's why (((they))) hate us so much and have always been our strongest enemy.

Iran is our enemy. They're a threat to Israel and in any event they fuck with the Israelis, they will be dealt with by America.

good goy

Iran is based. Fuck israel. Iran never did anything wrong by me.

Iran fights the jew. They're based in my book

We've made them our enemies as an Israeli and Saudi minion.

Neither

Iran is among the best countries in that region, even though they are still shit. They protect ethnic/religious minorities (except Ahwaz Arabs, but whatever), and suppress Sunni terrorists. That being said, Iran is and will always be our enemy. If anyone really thinks Iran is that "based", talk to a real Iranian, and you will realize they are a lot like Jews, criticizing the West for everything, while turning a blind eye to their own shit. There is no happy medium either, they are either neo-liberal bleached hair sodomites, or extremely patriotic and take their country to be the Mahdi incarnate.

Iran is a cancer, slightly different from the Saudi one but still a huge fucking diseased shithole.

Iranians are indo-european.

Iran used to be a decent place before the revolution, now it is a complete shit hole. I know Persian Jews and Persian Muzzies. Even the Muzzies who have gone back recently marvel at what a complete backward economic disaster and dirty shit hole it has become.

enemy

Explain why Christians killed and hated jews till 1945 then.
Real Persia is Zoroastrian

>They hate the west
Good.
>and christianity.
Also good.

You aren't making your point very well.

It's complex.

SA considers Iran a threat due to regional influence in the ME world. Since if/when SA has a Civil War that causes it to fall, Iran & Turkey(Assuming they don't get destabilized) will fill that Gap interms of ME Influence.

[KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Israel(Zionists) just see Iran as a regional obstacle for eventual "Greater Israel". It's less about Iran funding groups(Everyone in the ME does it) & threatening/threat about Nukes(Israel has plenty of there own & the "Samson Option") & more of how they are in Competition with SA(Israel & SA have huge influences in the ME & abroad). and how they would openly try to stop "Greater Israel" from happening.

Globalists have plans for a MEU(Middle Eastern Union), but to do it they must neutralize all ME Countries & bring down both Israel & SA in a major conflict over Land.

You can also factor in Asian & African influences in the ME, not just the US & EU ones.

No they just don't have the same kind of money as the saudis do

They're a convenience.

>Europe is inherently and quintessentially Christian.
You're so stupid. Christianity is just as Semitic as all Abrahamic faiths and a bastardization of Zoroastrian and Greek Neoplatonic influences. Enlightenment era thought with figures like Schopenhauer and Nietzsche would also disagree with wholly defining Europe as Christian. You're just a kike.

>while turning a blind eye to their own shit.
I know plenty of Iranians that hate the IRI and criticize it, but it seems you neocons get triggered whenever real criticisms are made of US foreign policy.

>Flag

Interesting opinion. I don't care about your shithole, and saying that I'm a kike is hilarious coming from you.

>They protect ethnic/religious minorities

What is the source of this meme?

i would say neither but then i started reading the comments on pressTV articles and that ticked me off then i started reading translations of kumani's and zarif's speeches and i decided if they want to be our enmies so badly let 'em. those fuckers hate us plain and simple. they want to fight. they keep goading us. its probably good im not president because i would have started clearing house 6 months ago while they were in the middle of the shitstorm in syria.

>don't fund terrorism in the West.

russia plz.
i know its know Argentinians are not white but its still technically the west.

Iran is most base nation in middle east
Pic realeted, Shah of Iran got photo of Hitler with Autograph on his desk

Then they exiled his son and stuck some Turkish dude in power. How exactly is Iran based?

nigger aids

Based Carpets!

our frenemy

Allies forced him in '41 to abdicate, becaue they didn't like that iran was neutral,I also dislike his son as he was allies puppet,and later american, not to mention he is responsible with his action for ending iranian monarchy

Wait he's Persian? Holy shit he looks just like me and I'm nearly pure blooded Italian

>iranians
>muslim
lol

marg bar iran
death to iran

iranian persian Freddie Mercury masterrace
IRANIANS ARE THE MASTERRACE

they are the enemy of Israel
which makes them based

Are you here to pretend like they're our Zoroastrian friends?

>don't fund terrorism in the West
wrong

not so fast

canadians, germans, brits, swedes, russians, japanese, chinese all burn our flag too

They and the rest of the Arab/Muslim world are friends to nobody outside of the ME. Which is where we should keep them all.

> An American citizen says this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Better get your tongue out of Saudi ass first, boy!

Theyre mudslimes youtu.be/ZrAfMDAqzLg

they don't federally approve of it

clearly they do, or they would have stopped it

They killed 200 of our Marines plus some Frenchies in Lebanon. Why?

For this I will never consider Iran my friend.

/sg/

Jokes aside i like em, they have no Rothschild bank hate kikes and Arabs, and don't really trust (((Europeans))) (((Russians))) (((Burgers))).
They are also conservative, and have a nice history.

The only drawback is that 55% of them are genetically Muds.

There are still white Persians in the north though, and those white Persian women are very pretty.

pic realted .they have watch in Teheran that count time to destruction of israel,it says that by 2040 (((Our Greatest allies))) will not exist

W- what do they look like then?

sounds legit

does the jap government really say "death to america

Like this!
Women in picture is Persian model
Neda Kolahi, 100% Aryan!

Holy shit! muh dick!

There's an Iranian WWE wrestler, he's incredibly sexy and cool, not like other mudslimes. Do they get mutilated at birth?

is that a vagina??