You can't deny this to be true can't you

You can't deny this to be true can't you

/pols/ reaction
>at least whites go to school

Don't really care

does being white really mean she goes to school now?

referring to Sup Forums as one person is bannable-offense-tier shitposting.

No reaction at all to either

Err, drumpfkins?

Why do I care if some black chick is envious of my skin color, that gives me pride, but still I will never accept her as one of us.

Pol literally could not give less of a shit about either of these things. Honestly, go back to shit-posting school.

KEK made my day

Only beta males do school shootings, Sup Forums is in general really happy when one happens. Fuck off degenerate

>school shooters
Wew
Niggers shoot people thousands of times every
Single
Day

>emulates physical characteristics of a group that is physically different from the one you belong to
racist
> ascribe actions to an entire race on the basis that they are that race
not-racist

Funny joke wonder where she stole it from

>Implying there are no beta males on Sup Forums

desu when that nigger doing white face was first posted here a long time ago, most people agreed it was funny.

But go ahead and tell us what our opinions are.

It's always hilarious when blacks try to claim whites are worse than them in the crime department.

>All school shooters are whi...

i like that he took the time to put on lipstick too

Both are funny

well she still has gorilla nostrils hair like a brillo pad and will always have the iq of a nog anyway

I kekd hard at the nigresses attempt at humour

I find the black face funny, I'm not really offended by the butt blasted nigger's "white face" response, I just don't find it funny

Actually, most 'school shootings' are commited by niggers, so the sheboon didnt really have to smear dried spunk on its face for this. Maybe 'Feels good to be intelectually capaple of forethought' would have made more sense, but good luck getting a nigger to read big words like that.

Neither are funny but this is...less than nothing.

Mein nigga.. Kek.

the "whites are school shooters" meme is pretty goddamn retarded. Even if it was true that only whites shot up schools its nothing compared to how many people niggers have killed.

Yeah but idc if she dresses up as whitey, more black people should it shows that they comprehend that we are their true masters.

I know most mass shootings are done by niggers, are you sure about school shootings tho?

>only beta males
You mean government plants. Notice how trump has been in office 6 months and there hasn't been any high profile mass shootings, yet there was one monthly with obongo?

/thread

Re didru nurfin

School shootings happen all the time in metro public schools. It's just niggers shooting niggers though so it only makes local news.

It just goes down as "gang violence"

I'd love to do this in Halloween even if no one gets it, I also live in a spic area doubt anyone would give a shit kek

LAW AND ORDER

kek, OP Btfo

Yes I can, the pic on the left isn't even YLYL Sup Forums-tier funny. Fuck outta here, faggot.

Can't shoot up schools if you don't go to schools.

Weren't most of the school shooters Jewish?
Also why is there so many race baiting threads?

Where the malt liquor bottle?

>Also why is there so many race baiting threads?

wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

I can only imagine which is a more severe problem in this country, school shooters or inner city gang crime.

Well, I thought that the whiteface one was worth a chuckle. The blackface one, a bit boring.

>Sup Forums is one person

36% of male niggers go to prison at some point in their life.
0.00001% of white men are school shooters.

Stereotypes are based off of common behaviour, not 1/10,000,000 outliers.

All mass murderer and serial killers are whit......

Why are all you autists getting upset over this it's fucking funny
Be honest the only reason anyone comes to Sup Forums is becuase racist banter is best banter

Whites don't shoot up schools with any regularity. Niggers call each other nigger every 2 seconds.

Well OP, 1984 put the white school shooter argument to bed. :/

It's only funny when it's true. Claiming white people shoot up schools with any regularity, is like saying Koreans are bad at Starcraft. It's just wrong.

There's plenty of things you can say to ridicule white people, like pointing out our entire fucking left-wing. The chinks know what's up, and have started calling out the baizou. That's something to laugh at, because it's accurate.

OY GEVALT

>Stereotypes are based off of common behaviour
>0.00001% of white men are school shooters.
you are wrong.
you should ask what percentage of school shooters are white.
protip, its high.

Lmao

This.

>face of a guy who tells you 'Slavs are not White'

Calling whites "school shooters" is like calling them "crackers" or "honkies." It's more funny than insulting.

I know they want to say hurtful and mean things, to defend themselves from reality somehow, but they really need to come up with something a little more stinging than "young white men are potentially dangerous." If anything, that's a compliment.

Exactly, they try to upset us but we laugh in their face