My political views?

The alt-right is killing this planet.

>Signs cease-fire, is working on another, larger one with russian officials
>Stops funding rebel groups with terror connections

Trump has done more for peace than Obongo you stupid hippie

I'm against niggers too, user.

Your mom is a planet

What is this map you're showing me? Can I get this in english?

they're failures at life so they want the planet to fail

Typical millenial, it's not your fault you were tricked into believing economic progress "kills the planet" you cannot have jobs without development, but your sustainability prof told you this was bad for the environment... a generation lost to video games and

By this image, the person wishes all of India, China and africa to be genocided, along with all muslims and niggers in the world.

You know, because they cause all of the above.

To lefties, letting people kill themselves or even refusing to let them kill you in order to save them is the same as killing them.

Wow, what a brilliant political statement that anybody would make but holds not fucking sway in reality.

Bravo, you are truly enlightened.

us bases in northern syria supporting k*rd communists

How do you want to survive in 100 or 200 years if you don't kill people?

>I'm like good guy not bad guy

Is this the most intelligent political commentary of our generation?

>people don't kill people
>population explodes
>overpopulation causes scarcity
>war breaks out for remaining resources
kek you'll never fucking win

This fat ass is the one killing the planet through bigger loads of farts

not an argument.

this is a side threat do not bump with low tier comments. if you do, add the word "sage" in the options box.

pic related: its sage

t. communist k*rd

>I am basically agaisnt anything that kills people
Like shitskins?

Well I am too there user. What I hate is cancer, it spreads so fast and destroys and kills everything.

I guess you must hate yourself allot huh?

>against anything that kills people
Short term or long term? Because feeding shitskins and letting them invade the west, the only force for good in the world, will lead to genocide and starvation to the tune of billions.
Or we send all shitskins back home, block our borders, keep white countries white and functioning, and help them in their own countries if they want it.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

I am for all the good and against all the bad. Those are my political views.

... and?

I want it all to burn. I want it all to be destroyed. Hence why I am all for pure anarchism.

I agree with the pic. That's why I'm "alt-right." Jews are the source for this planet's problems and European/white people are people, too, y'know; so non-whites need to leave them alone while whites leave them alone.

But, is the alt-right even real?

t. not an argument.

thats good. i just hope i get to witness your death before mine you fuck.